The Student Room Group

Hello TSR World!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Felix Felicis
Ha, I'm hurt. :wink:

Why thank you :biggrin: Maths with Physics/ Maths depending on the university but Maths with Physics at Camb :biggrin: Nice B| I'm going to both this year :biggrin: Which colleges? :wink:

N'aww. Poor Felix :cool:

No problem. Maths and Physics seems like a great combo - I've looked at the Cambridge one and was very tempted :wink: cool, Oxford's a beautiful city. Have a good look round :biggrin:

I'm really not too sure on which colleges.. I think I'll have a look around and see. Might go for an open application. Have you got any in mind? :tongue:
Original post by loua96
N'aww. Poor Felix :cool:

No problem. Maths and Physics seems like a great combo - I've looked at the Cambridge one and was very tempted :wink: cool, Oxford's a beautiful city. Have a good look round :biggrin:

I'm really not too sure on which colleges.. I think I'll have a look around and see. Might go for an open application. Have you got any in mind? :tongue:

Shhh :cool:

The Cambridge course does sound amazing :sogood: If you do end up applying for Geophysics, make sure it's NatSci at least at Cambridge :cool: Ha, I will do :wink: Definitely looking forward to going punting B|

I'm almost definitely set on Pembroke, Cambridge but do have a few more in mind, namely Sidney, King's, Clare, John's and Jesus. And Oxford's not completely out of the question either :wink:
Reply 22
Shhh :cool:

The Cambridge course does sound amazing :sogood: If you do end up applying for Geophysics, make sure it's NatSci at least at Cambridge :cool: Ha, I will do :wink: Definitely looking forward to going punting B|

I'm almost definitely set on Pembroke, Cambridge but do have a few more in mind, namely Sidney, King's, Clare, John's and Jesus. And Oxford's not completely out of the question either :wink:

No. You shh :tongue:

Hmm. Why NatSci at Cambridge? The Geophysics course at Imperial looks fantastic too! Haha, might give it a go. Looks like fun :biggrin:

That's awesome! Lots of my friends are thinking Pembroke actually.. I'll have to take a look round and see what all the fuss is about :wink:

Oxford's a weird one for me. I love the city, but Cambridge trumps them when it comes to Engineering. It's looking like Cambridge for the moment :biggrin:
Original post by loua96
No. You shh :tongue:

Hmm. Why NatSci at Cambridge? The Geophysics course at Imperial looks fantastic too! Haha, might give it a go. Looks like fun :biggrin:

That's awesome! Lots of my friends are thinking Pembroke actually.. I'll have to take a look round and see what all the fuss is about :wink:

Oxford's a weird one for me. I love the city, but Cambridge trumps them when it comes to Engineering. It's looking like Cambridge for the moment :biggrin:

Ha, make me :wink:

Just because I saw one of your prospective courses was geophysics, so I would've thought NatSci was the closest Oxbridge course to that :cool: But Imperial is just fantastic in general :tongue:

Oh you'll see what all the fuss is about...the college is absolutely stunning :sexface: I'll keep an eye out for you if I just so happened to bump into you :wink: I'd most likely tip you off the punt :cool:

Haha good choice, Cambridge just trumps in general :biggrin:
Reply 24
Ha, make me :wink:

Just because I saw one of your prospective courses was geophysics, so I would've thought NatSci was the closest Oxbridge course to that :cool: But Imperial is just fantastic in general :tongue:

Oh you'll see what all the fuss is about...the college is absolutely stunning :sexface: I'll keep an eye out for you if I just so happened to bump into you :wink: I'd most likely tip you off the punt :cool:

Haha good choice, Cambridge just trumps in general :biggrin:

Oh, you'd like that now wouldn't you? :sexface:

NatSci is pretty close, but I think Earth Sciences is slightly closer :tongue: I've applied to do a UNIQ course for it (although my first choice was Geography, which I slightly regret!..)

Haha I'm there. And okie dokie, I'll try my best to avoid that...

You'd tip me off?!? :eek: Actually, I'd tip you off too so I think we're even :wink:

Indeedy-do. It does. Except in the boat race :biggrin:
Original post by loua96
Oh, you'd like that now wouldn't you? :sexface:

NatSci is pretty close, but I think Earth Sciences is slightly closer :tongue: I've applied to do a UNIQ course for it (although my first choice was Geography, which I slightly regret!..)

Haha I'm there. And okie dokie, I'll try my best to avoid that...

You'd tip me off?!? :eek: Actually, I'd tip you off too so I think we're even :wink:

Indeedy-do. It does. Except in the boat race :biggrin:

Ha, try me. :sexface:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Oxford's Earth Sciences :tongue: Ergh, you have no idea how much I abhor Geography :indiff: I cannot wait to drop that **** as soon as I finish my exam and burn my textbook :biggrin:

Ha, is that so :wink: :getmecoat:

Pfffftt, if you even tried to tip me off I'd pull you in with me :sexface:

Ha, maybe not this year :biggrin: But I'm sure they went like 8 years in a row or something not too long ago...
Reply 26
Ha, try me. :sexface:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Oxford's Earth Sciences :tongue: Ergh, you have no idea how much I abhor Geography :indiff: I cannot wait to drop that **** as soon as I finish my exam and burn my textbook :biggrin:

Ha, is that so :wink: :getmecoat:

Pfffftt, if you even tried to tip me off I'd pull you in with me :sexface:

Ha, maybe not this year :biggrin: But I'm sure they went like 8 years in a row or something not too long ago...

Haha. Don't worry, I will :wink:

Yup. Sounds interesting too. Argh. Decisions.. And Geography's a lovely little subject! Why do you hate it so much? DON'T YOU DARE BURN THAT TEXTBOOK! :mad2:

I'll try to. But with my track record, it's bound to happen :rolleyes:

I knew that line was coming. Knew it! :lol: Why are you so... what's the word? Hmm...

Well if that's the case then yes. Cambridge is soooooo kick-ass :biggrin:
Original post by loua96
Haha. Don't worry, I will :wink:

Yup. Sounds interesting too. Argh. Decisions.. And Geography's a lovely little subject! Why do you hate it so much? DON'T YOU DARE BURN THAT TEXTBOOK! :mad2:

I'll try to. But with my track record, it's bound to happen :rolleyes:

I knew that line was coming. Knew it! :lol: Why are you so... what's the word? Hmm...

Well if that's the case then yes. Cambridge is soooooo kick-ass :biggrin:

Pah, who's got their sexface on now? :wink:

It was a fun little subject at GCSE but it's such an effort to memorise everything :s-smilie: Definition this, case study that, just tedious in my opinion :indiff: Fiiiiiine, I won't burn the textbook as such, I'm sure I can find other uses for it :wink:

Ha, I'll try my utmost best to ensure that it does happen :wink:

Ha! Maybe your mind's just as dirty as mine :biggrin: Either that or I'm all too predictable :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cambridge trumps everything hands down :cool:
Reply 28
Pah, who's got their sexface on now? :wink:

It was a fun little subject at GCSE but it's such an effort to memorise everything :s-smilie: Definition this, case study that, just tedious in my opinion :indiff: Fiiiiiine, I won't burn the textbook as such, I'm sure I can find other uses for it :wink:

Ha, I'll try my utmost best to ensure that it does happen :wink:

Ha! Maybe your mind's just as dirty as mine :biggrin: Either that or I'm all too predictable :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Cambridge trumps everything hands down :cool:

Correction: winky face. There's a difference :wink:

I see what you mean. Learning case studies is annoying and tedious but I just love physical Geography, I don't have the heart to drop it :redface: Goodgood! Huh - other uses? Like...? :eek:

Okay then. You do that. Haha :tongue:

Nu-uh. I'm completely innocent. Pinky-swear :angel::sexface: and you're a little predictable, but meh. I'm thinking all of the above. Plus nauseating with slight stalker-ish tendencies :biggrin:

Cambridge - the God of all Universities. We bow down to you :adore:
Original post by loua96
Correction: winky face. There's a difference :wink:

I see what you mean. Learning case studies is annoying and tedious but I just love physical Geography, I don't have the heart to drop it :redface: Goodgood! Huh - other uses? Like...? :eek:

Okay then. You do that. Haha :tongue:

Nu-uh. I'm completely innocent. Pinky-swear :angel::sexface: and you're a little predictable, but meh. I'm thinking all of the above. Plus nauseating with slight stalker-ish tendencies :biggrin:

Cambridge - the God of all Universities. We bow down to you :adore:

Ah, I see. Teach me master :wink:

I'll agree on that, physical Geography is a nice little topic but human Geography :eviltongue: I honestly dgaf about tourism :rolleyes: That's what I said to myself after GCSE, hence why I took it to AS but can't wait to drop it now :redface: Haha, I'll leave my ulterior uses for my textbooks to your imagination :sexface:

Haha, I'll bet, but you've sure got it on now :sexface: Pfft, that angel smiley looks as if it's plugging into the sexface's posterior :rofl: Ha! Pervy agreed, jackass, definitely, but nauseating :,< Low blow Louise (Louise...?) :colone: :sexface:

I must say, if you go down the civil engineering route, you're gonna have a hell of a time in engineering school next year :biggrin: :colone: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8z-zO2eSV3E/UQuCQtYXPnI/AAAAAAAAqSM/kYIul_ALagg/w497-h373/f.jpg
Reply 30
Ah, I see. Teach me master :wink:

I'll agree on that, physical Geography is a nice little topic but human Geography :eviltongue: I honestly dgaf about tourism :rolleyes: That's what I said to myself after GCSE, hence why I took it to AS but can't wait to drop it now :redface: Haha, I'll leave my ulterior uses for my textbooks to your imagination :sexface:

Haha, I'll bet, but you've sure got it on now :sexface: Pfft, that angel smiley looks as if it's plugging into the sexface's posterior :rofl: Ha! Pervy agreed, jackass, definitely, but nauseating :,< Low blow Louise (Louise...?) :colone: :sexface:

I must say, if you go down the civil engineering route, you're gonna have a hell of a time in engineering school next year :biggrin: :colone: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8z-zO2eSV3E/UQuCQtYXPnI/AAAAAAAAqSM/kYIul_ALagg/w497-h373/f.jpg

I would teach you, but I'm too busy trying to solve some matrices problems. Ask me in an hour or so :cool:

Yeah, Human is a bit dry. Urban regeneration is slowly sucking the life out of me.. Dgaf? :confused: Aww. The Geography lifestyle isn't for everyone :tongue: Oh no, please don't do that! There are too many images in my head of things you could be doing with your textbook :eek:

I have not.. :sexface: and I didn't even see that! You of all people would point that out. Tsk :rolleyes: okay, that was perhaps a little harsh. I take back nauseating. But jackass and pervy still stand :biggrin: Try swapping the E for an A? Might help :wink:

WHAAAAT?! THEY GIVE YOU FREE HOTDOGS?! Haha no, I've been preparing myself for a while now, I'll be fine. I think. I hope :s-smilie: XD
Original post by loua96
I would teach you, but I'm too busy trying to solve some matrices problems. Ask me in an hour or so :cool:

Yeah, Human is a bit dry. Urban regeneration is slowly sucking the life out of me.. Dgaf? :confused: Aww. The Geography lifestyle isn't for everyone :tongue: Oh no, please don't do that! There are too many images in my head of things you could be doing with your textbook :eek:

I have not.. :sexface: and I didn't even see that! You of all people would point that out. Tsk :rolleyes: okay, that was perhaps a little harsh. I take back nauseating. But jackass and pervy still stand :biggrin: Try swapping the E for an A? Might help :wink:

WHAAAAT?! THEY GIVE YOU FREE HOTDOGS?! Haha no, I've been preparing myself for a while now, I'll be fine. I think. I hope :s-smilie: XD

Oh I see, psshh, matrices are peeaassy, just tedious :rolleyes: Anyway, it's been an hour :sexface:

Haha, urban dictionary is your friend, search "idgaf" xD No, it isn't xD I prefer the Maths lifestyle anyway :hand: Haha! xD So much for completely innocent, have fun with those thoughts, use them how you will :wink:

:sexface: Of course me of all people, it was right in front of me :wink: Clearly your sub conscious at work :sexface: Ha, as you rightly should :wink: I wear my jackass badge with pride :rolleyes: Louisa, beautiful name :sexface:

Hahaha yes, precisely that, I believe the term for when they hand out free hot dogs is 'sausage fest'. Have fun :wink:
Reply 32
Oh I see, psshh, matrices are peeaassy, just tedious :rolleyes: Anyway, it's been an hour :sexface:

Haha, urban dictionary is your friend, search "idgaf" xD No, it isn't xD I prefer the Maths lifestyle anyway :hand: Haha! xD So much for completely innocent, have fun with those thoughts, use them how you will :wink:

:sexface: Of course me of all people, it was right in front of me :wink: Clearly your sub conscious at work :sexface: Ha, as you rightly should :wink: I wear my jackass badge with pride :rolleyes: Louisa, beautiful name :sexface:

Hahaha yes, precisely that, I believe the term for when they hand out free hot dogs is 'sausage fest'. Have fun :wink:

I know they're "peeaassy" but the Maths teacher insisted on giving us a ****load of exercises, plus past paper q's and a chapter assessment. Oh well, life carries on :biggrin: And I know it's been an hour, but now I'm doing some editing. You'll have to wait a little longer :tongue:

Urban dictionary is my friend! It even told me what a "banana racist" is. I feel enlightened :ahee: haha, yeah the Maths lifestyle is a great one. Um. Thanks... :eek:

But..! Urgh! It was. My sub-concious is always at work. I swear on some days about 80% of my speech contains sexual innuendos, and I honestly don't mean it :colondollar: haha you do that XD and although you've got your sexface on, thanks. And you are? Felix? :cool:

Oh. I will, haha. Love me some hot dogs :sexface:
Original post by loua96
I know they're "peeaassy" but the Maths teacher insisted on giving us a ****load of exercises, plus past paper q's and a chapter assessment. Oh well, life carries on :biggrin: And I know it's been an hour, but now I'm doing some editing. You'll have to wait a little longer :tongue:

Urban dictionary is my friend! It even told me what a "banana racist" is. I feel enlightened :ahee: haha, yeah the Maths lifestyle is a great one. Um. Thanks... :eek:

But..! Urgh! It was. My sub-concious is always at work. I swear on some days about 80% of my speech contains sexual innuendos, and I honestly don't mean it :colondollar: haha you do that XD and although you've got your sexface on, thanks. And you are? Felix? :cool:

Oh. I will, haha. Love me some hot dogs :sexface:

True, that is ****ing annoying when teachers decide to do that :angry: Not when it's death by matrices, so much goddamn multiplication and row operations :shot: I'm prepared to wait :sexface:

Haha, I just googled what banana racist is xD It's provided me with years of entertainment, some of the things I found on that site, unspeakable! xD No problem, enjoy :wink:

Hahaha! xD Of course you don't, I'm sure Frued would have a lot to say about that :cool: And even though I have my sexface on, it is a beautiful name :colondollar: I'm Cody actually ha :cool:

Hahaha! xD You naughty girl :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 34
True, that is ****ing annoying when teachers decide to do that :angry: Not when it's death by matrices, so much goddamn multiplication and row operations :shot: I'm prepared to wait :sexface:

Haha, I just googled what banana racist is xD It's provided me with years of entertainment, some of the things I found on that site, unspeakable! xD No problem, enjoy :wink:

Hahaha! xD Of course you don't, I'm sure Frued would have a lot to say about that :cool: And even though I have my sexface on, it is a beautiful name :colondollar: I'm Cody actually ha :cool:

Hahaha! xD You naughty ***** :sexface:

I know right!? My eyes have gone funny with all those matrix multiplications Grr :unimpressed:
And don't get me started with the piles of Physics Q's I have left to do... Okay. You hang in there. I'm off to bed :wink:

The power of Google! :adore: it's a neat little site isn't it? Godsend. I love looking at definitions of random names and laughing at people's attempts to make themselves feel better :rolleyes: oh I've seen some of the unspeakable things. Not pretty :ahhhhh:

Freud would have a lot of things to say about me.. more unspeakable things. My mind is a crazy place :gigg:
Haha, well thank you Cody. Yours is a lovely name too :biggrin:

Oh! Felix Felicis! Harry Potter! I remember now :eek: XD

What? I like hot dogs! Especially authentic German ones :sexface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by loua96
I know right!? My eyes have gone funny with all those matrix multiplications Grr :unimpressed:
And don't get me started with the piles of Physics Q's I have left to do... Okay. You hang in there. I'm off to bed :wink:

The power of Google! :adore: it's a neat little site isn't it? Godsend. I love looking at definitions of random names and laughing at people's attempts to make themselves feel better :rolleyes: oh I've seen some of the unspeakable things. Not pretty :ahhhhh:

Freud would have a lot of things to say about me.. more unspeakable things. My mind is a crazy place :gigg:
Haha, well thank you Cody. Yours is a lovely name too :biggrin:

Oh! Felix Felicis! Harry Potter! I remember now :eek: XD

What? I like hot dogs! Especially authentic German ones :sexface:

Ha! I abhor waves >< Oh you are, are you? :sexface: Pfft, too easy, you put that line in as bait, you knew exactly how I'd respond :ahee:

Haha, I know right? xD In fact... :wink:

Louisa is the name of: if single, a hot flirtatious woman or if married, a sexy, hilarious fun woman! Beware, most Louisa's bite, but look cute doing it! Rarely has a boring Louisa been sighted! Women like Louisa are also rare, if you catch one, don't let go!
" Wow that soccer mom is spicy!" " Of course she is, she's a Louisa!"

Sounds about right :sexface:

Haha, I'm sure it is. The crazier the better, sane is no fun :wink: Why thank you :biggrin: Because I love Harry Potter and ******* love my lucky liquid :sexface:

Hahaha! xD Undoubtedly with lots of mayonnaise :rolleyes:

Nice avatar by the way, you just got about x100 more attractive :wink: Squirtle <3
Reply 36
Ha! I abhor waves >< Oh you are, are you? :sexface: Pfft, too easy, you put that line in as bait, you knew exactly how I'd respond :ahee:

Haha, I know right? xD In fact... :wink:

Sounds about right :sexface:

Haha, I'm sure it is. The crazier the better, sane is no fun :wink: Why thank you :biggrin: Because I love Harry Potter and ******* love my lucky liquid :sexface:

Hahaha! xD Undoubtedly with lots of mayonnaise :rolleyes:

Nice avatar by the way, you just got about x100 more attractive :wink: Squirtle <3

ERMAHGERD SAME HERE!! I miss Mechanics so much, everything made so much more sense!:cry:And yes, I'll admit that was a bait line. Worked like a charm :wink:

Haha! That description is SO TRUE! I am spicy! And I have been know to bite :cool: XD

I agree, crazy minds are the most awesome - I'm guessing you've got one too. Actually, correction - I know you've got one crazy-ass brain in that head of yours :tongue: Anytime! And I love Harry Potter too, not so crazy about the lucky liquid still :wink:

Of course! What's a good hot dog without mayonnaise?! :sexface:

Merci beaucoup! Hahaha it does huh? :wink: Squirtle is my all-time favourite Pokemon. Favourite starter too, screw Bulbasaur and Charmander. And he looks so cute in his shades! :cool:<3
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by loua96
ERMAHGERD SAME HERE!! I miss Mechanics so much, everything made so much more sense!:cry:And yes, I'll admit that was a bait line. Worked like a charm :wink:

Haha! That description is SO TRUE! I am spicy! And I have been know to bite :cool: XD

I agree, crazy minds are the most awesome - I'm guessing you've got one too. Actually, correction - I know you've got one crazy-ass brain in that head of yours :tongue: Anytime! And I love Harry Potter too, not so crazy about the lucky liquid still :wink:

Of course! What's a good hot dog without mayonnaise?! :sexface:

Merci beaucoup! Hahaha it does huh? :wink: Squirtle is my all-time favourite Pokemon. Favourite starter too, screw Bulbasaur and Charmander. And he looks so cute in his shades! :cool:<3

ERMAHGERD you like memes too? :biggrin: Marry me plz :colondollar: Waves just makes absolutely no sense in my head, slit diffraction, eurgh, disgusting :eviltongue: Hahaha, regardless, me being the jackass I am, I'll fall for it anyway, mind if I Slytherin? :sexface:

You are spicy :wink: Oh you bite?! Me too :sexface:

Hahaha yesss, you and me both, you're awesome :biggrin: Crazy enough to decide it was a good idea to chase a squirrel up a tree that once broke into my room to steal my peanut butter :nothing: Ah well, #YOLO xD

Pft, so you prefer mayonnaise but not lucky liquid? :wink: And I just read your edit about Felix Felicis, youonly just remembered that Felix Felicis is liquid luck? xD And you call yourself a Harry Potter fan :wink:

Oh definitely, looking hot :wink: Squirtle is awesome, and he looks soooo bad-ass with his shades but Squirtle is not the best starter or Pokémon! Charmander! <3 :charm: You can't get any more badass than a fire-breathing, flying dragon but Squirtle's a close second :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
ERMAHGERD you like memes too? :biggrin: Marry me plz :colondollar: Waves just makes absolutely no sense in my head, slit diffraction, eurgh, disgusting :eviltongue: Hahaha, regardless, me being the jackass I am, I'll fall for it anyway, mind if I Slytherin? :sexface:

You are spicy :wink: Oh you bite?! Me too :sexface:

Hahaha yesss, you and me both, you're awesome :biggrin: Crazy enough to decide it was a good idea to chase a squirrel up a tree that once broke into my room to steal my peanut butter :nothing: Ah well, #YOLO xD

Pft, so you prefer mayonnaise but not lucky liquid? :wink: And I just read your edit about Felix Felicis, youonly just remembered that Felix Felicis is liquid luck? xD And you call yourself a Harry Potter fan :wink:

Oh definitely, looking hot :wink: Squirtle is awesome, and he looks soooo bad-ass with his shades but Squirtle is not the best starter or Pokémon! Charmander! <3 :charm: You can't get any more badass than a fire-breathing, flying dragon but Squirtle's a close second :wink:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/f6dafa675d3cfede7cb729b424157fe9/tumblr_mf8bgotjvo1r2vngyo1_400.jpg

Of COURSE I like memes :biggrin: hahaha erm.. I'll get back to you on that one :wink: ewww! Slit diffraction! XD but I do love the electromagnetic spectrum, mostly because of the beast of a tune we learnt to remember it :cool: haha. You may Slytherin, since I'm not in it :cool:

Like a Hot Tamale :sexface: oh goodie!! Biters ftw :wink:

Pshh, I know I am! I guess you're pretty awesome too :biggrin: and good for you! :clap2: If some random squirrel just came and took my peanut butter away from me, I'd do that too! Please. Don't say #Y*** ever again :eek:

Well lucky liquid's good and all, but I dunno. Mayonnaise just has a nicer taste quality :wink: OH DARN. I was trying to avoiding this! :doh:I'm sorry, memory lapse! I'm still a fan! Have the elder wand to prove it XD

Haha. Yes! :sexface: Okay, perhaps not the best Pokémon ever, but to me, he is the best starter! I don't see why everyone goes with Charmander - sure, he's a "badass fire-breathing, flying dragon" but Blastoise is just TOO awesome to miss :biggrin:
Original post by loua96
http://25.media.tumblr.com/f6dafa675d3cfede7cb729b424157fe9/tumblr_mf8bgotjvo1r2vngyo1_400.jpg

Of COURSE I like memes :biggrin: hahaha erm.. I'll get back to you on that one :wink: ewww! Slit diffraction! XD but I do love the electromagnetic spectrum, mostly because of the beast of a tune we learnt to remember it :cool: haha. You may Slytherin, since I'm not in it :cool:

Like a Hot Tamale :sexface: oh goodie!! Biters ftw :wink:

Pshh, I know I am! I guess you're pretty awesome too :biggrin: and good for you! :clap2: If some random squirrel just came and took my peanut butter away from me, I'd do that too! Please. Don't say #Y*** ever again :eek:

Well lucky liquid's good and all, but I dunno. Mayonnaise just has a nicer taste quality :wink: OH DARN. I was trying to avoiding this! :doh:I'm sorry, memory lapse! I'm still a fan! Have the elder wand to prove it XD

Haha. Yes! :sexface: Okay, perhaps not the best Pokémon ever, but to me, he is the best starter! I don't see why everyone goes with Charmander - sure, he's a "badass fire-breathing, flying dragon" but Blastoise is just TOO awesome to miss :biggrin:

http://cronkitehhh.personal.asu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/obama-not-bad.jpeg

Awesome! :biggrin: Haha yeah you do that :wink: Hahaha, this reminds me, our teacher got us to make a set of notes on slit diffraction and I wrote slut diffraction about 4 times xD Ooh, what is this beast of a tune? :sexface: Sing it to me :wink: Our physics teacher is a lewd b******, this is how we remember the electromagnetic spectrum xD

Click for kinky physics

Should've seen that coming :rolleyes: Can I Slytherin when you are in it? If you let me they'll start calling you Moaning Myrtle :mmm:

Hahaha yes :sexface: You know it :wink:

Hahaha why thank you :biggrin: And this isn't some kind of hypothetical situation :tongue: This. Genuinely. Happened :nothing: xD Ahh, I was such a tool in primary school :rolleyes: I wasn't actually saying it seriously! xD I don't use YOLO in my day to day speech like some kind of cretin, I mean honestly, what do you take me for?! :wink:

And I suppose it has a nicer texture as well :rolleyes: :wink: HA! Nothing gets past me :colone: Hahaha, awesome xD I have an elder wand too :sexface: I'll show you mine if you show me your's? :sexface: Haha, I have a few stuff xD **** loads of mugs, an elder wand and my Ravenclaw sweater vest :sexface: OH, and my phial of liquid luck of course :wink: Have you been to Harry Potter world?

Blastoise is badass as well I'll admit, I mean he's a massive ass turtle with water cannons on his back, how can you get anymore kickass than that?!?! Oh yeah, Charizard :wink: Naw, I used to alternate between Charmander and Squirtle. Hahaha, Bulbasaur is just sitting there like:
http://www.abc.net.au/technology/images/general/blogs/nr/mw3/foreveralone.jpg
xD
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest