ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felix Felicis)
    Ha, I'm hurt.

Why thank you Maths with Physics/ Maths depending on the university but Maths with Physics at Camb Nice B| I'm going to both this year Which colleges?
    N'aww. Poor Felix :cool:

No problem. Maths and Physics seems like a great combo - I've looked at the Cambridge one and was very tempted cool, Oxford's a beautiful city. Have a good look round

I'm really not too sure on which colleges.. I think I'll have a look around and see. Might go for an open application. Have you got any in mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loua96)
    N'aww. Poor Felix :cool:

No problem. Maths and Physics seems like a great combo - I've looked at the Cambridge one and was very tempted cool, Oxford's a beautiful city. Have a good look round

I'm really not too sure on which colleges.. I think I'll have a look around and see. Might go for an open application. Have you got any in mind?
    Shhh :cool:

The Cambridge course does sound amazing :sogood: If you do end up applying for Geophysics, make sure it's NatSci at least at Cambridge :cool: Ha, I will do Definitely looking forward to going punting B|

I'm almost definitely set on Pembroke, Cambridge but do have a few more in mind, namely Sidney, King's, Clare, John's and Jesus. And Oxford's not completely out of the question either

ReputationRep:
    Shhh :cool:

The Cambridge course does sound amazing :sogood: If you do end up applying for Geophysics, make sure it's NatSci at least at Cambridge :cool: Ha, I will do Definitely looking forward to going punting B|

I'm almost definitely set on Pembroke, Cambridge but do have a few more in mind, namely Sidney, King's, Clare, John's and Jesus. And Oxford's not completely out of the question either
    No. You shh

Hmm. Why NatSci at Cambridge? The Geophysics course at Imperial looks fantastic too! Haha, might give it a go. Looks like fun

That's awesome! Lots of my friends are thinking Pembroke actually.. I'll have to take a look round and see what all the fuss is about

Oxford's a weird one for me. I love the city, but Cambridge trumps them when it comes to Engineering. It's looking like Cambridge for the moment

ReputationRep:
    No. You shh

Hmm. Why NatSci at Cambridge? The Geophysics course at Imperial looks fantastic too! Haha, might give it a go. Looks like fun

That's awesome! Lots of my friends are thinking Pembroke actually.. I'll have to take a look round and see what all the fuss is about

Oxford's a weird one for me. I love the city, but Cambridge trumps them when it comes to Engineering. It's looking like Cambridge for the moment
    Ha, make me

Just because I saw one of your prospective courses was geophysics, so I would've thought NatSci was the closest Oxbridge course to that :cool: But Imperial is just fantastic in general

Oh you'll see what all the fuss is about...the college is absolutely stunning :sexface: I'll keep an eye out for you if I just so happened to bump into you I'd most likely tip you off the punt :cool:

Haha good choice, Cambridge just trumps in general

ReputationRep:
    Ha, make me

Just because I saw one of your prospective courses was geophysics, so I would've thought NatSci was the closest Oxbridge course to that :cool: But Imperial is just fantastic in general

Oh you'll see what all the fuss is about...the college is absolutely stunning :sexface: I'll keep an eye out for you if I just so happened to bump into you I'd most likely tip you off the punt :cool:

Haha good choice, Cambridge just trumps in general
    Oh, you'd like that now wouldn't you? :sexface:

NatSci is pretty close, but I think Earth Sciences is slightly closer I've applied to do a UNIQ course for it (although my first choice was Geography, which I slightly regret!..)

Haha I'm there. And okie dokie, I'll try my best to avoid that...

You'd tip me off?!? :eek: Actually, I'd tip you off too so I think we're even

Indeedy-do. It does. Except in the boat race

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you'd like that now wouldn't you? :sexface:

NatSci is pretty close, but I think Earth Sciences is slightly closer I've applied to do a UNIQ course for it (although my first choice was Geography, which I slightly regret!..)

Haha I'm there. And okie dokie, I'll try my best to avoid that...

You'd tip me off?!? :eek: Actually, I'd tip you off too so I think we're even

Indeedy-do. It does. Except in the boat race
    Ha, try me. :sexface:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Oxford's Earth Sciences Ergh, you have no idea how much I abhor Geography :indiff: I cannot wait to drop that **** as soon as I finish my exam and burn my textbook

Ha, is that so :getmecoat:

Pfffftt, if you even tried to tip me off I'd pull you in with me :sexface:

Ha, maybe not this year But I'm sure they went like 8 years in a row or something not too long ago...

ReputationRep:
    Ha, try me. :sexface:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Oxford's Earth Sciences Ergh, you have no idea how much I abhor Geography :indiff: I cannot wait to drop that **** as soon as I finish my exam and burn my textbook

Ha, is that so :getmecoat:

Pfffftt, if you even tried to tip me off I'd pull you in with me :sexface:

Ha, maybe not this year But I'm sure they went like 8 years in a row or something not too long ago...
    Haha. Don't worry, I will

Yup. Sounds interesting too. Argh. Decisions.. And Geography's a lovely little subject! Why do you hate it so much? DON'T YOU DARE BURN THAT TEXTBOOK! :mad2:

I'll try to. But with my track record, it's bound to happen :rolleyes:

I knew that line was coming. Knew it! :lol: Why are you so... what's the word? Hmm...

Well if that's the case then yes. Cambridge is soooooo kick-ass

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Don't worry, I will

Yup. Sounds interesting too. Argh. Decisions.. And Geography's a lovely little subject! Why do you hate it so much? DON'T YOU DARE BURN THAT TEXTBOOK! :mad2:

I'll try to. But with my track record, it's bound to happen :rolleyes:

I knew that line was coming. Knew it! :lol: Why are you so... what's the word? Hmm...

Well if that's the case then yes. Cambridge is soooooo kick-ass
    Pah, who's got their sexface on now?

It was a fun little subject at GCSE but it's such an effort to memorise everything Definition this, case study that, just tedious in my opinion :indiff: Fiiiiiine, I won't burn the textbook as such, I'm sure I can find other uses for it

Ha, I'll try my utmost best to ensure that it does happen

Ha! Maybe your mind's just as dirty as mine Either that or I'm all too predictable :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    pervy, cringey, jackass...?

Cambridge trumps everything hands down :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Pah, who's got their sexface on now?

It was a fun little subject at GCSE but it's such an effort to memorise everything Definition this, case study that, just tedious in my opinion :indiff: Fiiiiiine, I won't burn the textbook as such, I'm sure I can find other uses for it

Ha, I'll try my utmost best to ensure that it does happen

Ha! Maybe your mind's just as dirty as mine Either that or I'm all too predictable :rolleyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    pervy, cringey, jackass...?

Cambridge trumps everything hands down :cool:
    Correction: winky face. There's a difference

I see what you mean. Learning case studies is annoying and tedious but I just love physical Geography, I don't have the heart to drop it Goodgood! Huh - other uses? Like...? :eek:

Okay then. You do that. Haha

Nu-uh. I'm completely innocent. Pinky-swear :angel::sexface: and you're a little predictable, but meh. I'm thinking all of the above. Plus nauseating with slight stalker-ish tendencies

Cambridge - the God of all Universities. We bow down to you :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Correction: winky face. There's a difference

I see what you mean. Learning case studies is annoying and tedious but I just love physical Geography, I don't have the heart to drop it Goodgood! Huh - other uses? Like...? :eek:

Okay then. You do that. Haha

Nu-uh. I'm completely innocent. Pinky-swear :angel::sexface: and you're a little predictable, but meh. I'm thinking all of the above. Plus nauseating with slight stalker-ish tendencies

Cambridge - the God of all Universities. We bow down to you :adore:
    Ah, I see. Teach me master

I'll agree on that, physical Geography is a nice little topic but human Geography :eviltongue: I honestly dgaf about tourism :rolleyes: That's what I said to myself after GCSE, hence why I took it to AS but can't wait to drop it now Haha, I'll leave my ulterior uses for my textbooks to your imagination :sexface:

Haha, I'll bet, but you've sure got it on now :sexface: Pfft, that angel smiley looks as if it's plugging into the sexface's posterior :rofl: Ha! Pervy agreed, jackass, definitely, but nauseating :,< Low blow Louise (Louise...?) :sexface:

I must say, if you go down the civil engineering route, you're gonna have a hell of a time in engineering school next year https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8...497-h373/f.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I see. Teach me master

I'll agree on that, physical Geography is a nice little topic but human Geography :eviltongue: I honestly dgaf about tourism :rolleyes: That's what I said to myself after GCSE, hence why I took it to AS but can't wait to drop it now Haha, I'll leave my ulterior uses for my textbooks to your imagination :sexface:

Haha, I'll bet, but you've sure got it on now :sexface: Pfft, that angel smiley looks as if it's plugging into the sexface's posterior :rofl: Ha! Pervy agreed, jackass, definitely, but nauseating :,< Low blow Louise (Louise...?) :sexface:

I must say, if you go down the civil engineering route, you're gonna have a hell of a time in engineering school next year https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-8...497-h373/f.jpg
    I would teach you, but I'm too busy trying to solve some matrices problems. Ask me in an hour or so :cool:

Yeah, Human is a bit dry. Urban regeneration is slowly sucking the life out of me.. Dgaf? :confused: Aww. The Geography lifestyle isn't for everyone Oh no, please don't do that! There are too many images in my head of things you could be doing with your textbook :eek:

I have not.. :sexface: and I didn't even see that! You of all people would point that out. Tsk :rolleyes: okay, that was perhaps a little harsh. I take back nauseating. But jackass and pervy still stand Try swapping the E for an A? Might help

WHAAAAT?! THEY GIVE YOU FREE HOTDOGS?! Haha no, I've been preparing myself for a while now, I'll be fine. I think. I hope XD

ReputationRep:
    I would teach you, but I'm too busy trying to solve some matrices problems. Ask me in an hour or so :cool:

Yeah, Human is a bit dry. Urban regeneration is slowly sucking the life out of me.. Dgaf? :confused: Aww. The Geography lifestyle isn't for everyone Oh no, please don't do that! There are too many images in my head of things you could be doing with your textbook :eek:

I have not.. :sexface: and I didn't even see that! You of all people would point that out. Tsk :rolleyes: okay, that was perhaps a little harsh. I take back nauseating. But jackass and pervy still stand Try swapping the E for an A? Might help

WHAAAAT?! THEY GIVE YOU FREE HOTDOGS?! Haha no, I've been preparing myself for a while now, I'll be fine. I think. I hope XD
    Oh I see, psshh, matrices are peeaassy, just tedious :rolleyes: Anyway, it's been an hour :sexface:

Haha, urban dictionary is your friend, search "idgaf" xD No, it isn't xD I prefer the Maths lifestyle anyway :hand: Haha! xD So much for completely innocent, have fun with those thoughts, use them how you will

:sexface: Of course me of all people, it was right in front of me Clearly your sub conscious at work :sexface: Ha, as you rightly should I wear my jackass badge with pride :rolleyes: Louisa, beautiful name :sexface:

Hahaha yes, precisely that, I believe the term for when they hand out free hot dogs is 'sausage fest'. Have fun

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see, psshh, matrices are peeaassy, just tedious :rolleyes: Anyway, it's been an hour :sexface:

Haha, urban dictionary is your friend, search "idgaf" xD No, it isn't xD I prefer the Maths lifestyle anyway :hand: Haha! xD So much for completely innocent, have fun with those thoughts, use them how you will

:sexface: Of course me of all people, it was right in front of me Clearly your sub conscious at work :sexface: Ha, as you rightly should I wear my jackass badge with pride :rolleyes: Louisa, beautiful name :sexface:

Hahaha yes, precisely that, I believe the term for when they hand out free hot dogs is 'sausage fest'. Have fun
    I know they're "peeaassy" but the Maths teacher insisted on giving us a ****load of exercises, plus past paper q's and a chapter assessment. Oh well, life carries on And I know it's been an hour, but now I'm doing some editing. You'll have to wait a little longer

Urban dictionary is my friend! It even told me what a "banana racist" is. I feel enlightened :ahee: haha, yeah the Maths lifestyle is a great one. Um. Thanks... :eek:

But..! Urgh! It was. My sub-concious is always at work. I swear on some days about 80% of my speech contains sexual innuendos, and I honestly don't mean it haha you do that XD and although you've got your sexface on, thanks. And you are? Felix? :cool:

Oh. I will, haha. Love me some hot dogs :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I know they're "peeaassy" but the Maths teacher insisted on giving us a ****load of exercises, plus past paper q's and a chapter assessment. Oh well, life carries on And I know it's been an hour, but now I'm doing some editing. You'll have to wait a little longer

Urban dictionary is my friend! It even told me what a "banana racist" is. I feel enlightened :ahee: haha, yeah the Maths lifestyle is a great one. Um. Thanks... :eek:

But..! Urgh! It was. My sub-concious is always at work. I swear on some days about 80% of my speech contains sexual innuendos, and I honestly don't mean it haha you do that XD and although you've got your sexface on, thanks. And you are? Felix? :cool:

Oh. I will, haha. Love me some hot dogs :sexface:
    True, that is ****ing annoying when teachers decide to do that Not when it's death by matrices, so much goddamn multiplication and row operations :shot: I'm prepared to wait :sexface:

Haha, I just googled what banana racist is xD It's provided me with years of entertainment, some of the things I found on that site, unspeakable! xD No problem, enjoy

Hahaha! xD Of course you don't, I'm sure Frued would have a lot to say about that :cool: And even though I have my sexface on, it is a beautiful name I'm Cody actually ha :cool:

Hahaha! xD You naughty girl

ReputationRep:
    True, that is ****ing annoying when teachers decide to do that Not when it's death by matrices, so much goddamn multiplication and row operations :shot: I'm prepared to wait :sexface:

Haha, I just googled what banana racist is xD It's provided me with years of entertainment, some of the things I found on that site, unspeakable! xD No problem, enjoy

Hahaha! xD Of course you don't, I'm sure Frued would have a lot to say about that :cool: And even though I have my sexface on, it is a beautiful name I'm Cody actually ha :cool:

Hahaha! xD You naughty ***** :sexface:
    I know right!? My eyes have gone funny with all those matrix multiplications Grr :unimpressed:
    And don't get me started with the piles of Physics Q's I have left to do... Okay. You hang in there. I'm off to bed

The power of Google! :adore: it's a neat little site isn't it? Godsend. I love looking at definitions of random names and laughing at people's attempts to make themselves feel better :rolleyes: oh I've seen some of the unspeakable things. Not pretty :ahhhhh:

Freud would have a lot of things to say about me.. more unspeakable things. My mind is a crazy place :gigg:
    Haha, well thank you Cody. Yours is a lovely name too

Oh! Felix Felicis! Harry Potter! I remember now :eek: XD

What? I like hot dogs! Especially authentic German ones :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I know right!? My eyes have gone funny with all those matrix multiplications Grr :unimpressed:
    And don't get me started with the piles of Physics Q's I have left to do... Okay. You hang in there. I'm off to bed

The power of Google! :adore: it's a neat little site isn't it? Godsend. I love looking at definitions of random names and laughing at people's attempts to make themselves feel better :rolleyes: oh I've seen some of the unspeakable things. Not pretty :ahhhhh:

Freud would have a lot of things to say about me.. more unspeakable things. My mind is a crazy place :gigg:
    Haha, well thank you Cody. Yours is a lovely name too

Oh! Felix Felicis! Harry Potter! I remember now :eek: XD

What? I like hot dogs! Especially authentic German ones :sexface:
    Ha! I abhor waves >< Oh you are, are you? :sexface: Pfft, too easy, you put that line in as bait, you knew exactly how I'd respond :ahee:

Haha, I know right? xD In fact...

Louisa is the name of: if single, a hot flirtatious woman or if married, a sexy, hilarious fun woman! Beware, most Louisa's bite, but look cute doing it! Rarely has a boring Louisa been sighted! Women like Louisa are also rare, if you catch one, don't let go!
    " Wow that soccer mom is spicy!" " Of course she is, she's a Louisa!"
    Sounds about right :sexface:

Haha, I'm sure it is. The crazier the better, sane is no fun Why thank you Because I love Harry Potter and ******* love my lucky liquid :sexface:

Hahaha! xD Undoubtedly with lots of mayonnaise :rolleyes:

Nice avatar by the way, you just got about x100 more attractive Squirtle <3

ReputationRep:
    Ha! I abhor waves >< Oh you are, are you? :sexface: Pfft, too easy, you put that line in as bait, you knew exactly how I'd respond :ahee:

Haha, I know right? xD In fact...

Sounds about right :sexface:

Haha, I'm sure it is. The crazier the better, sane is no fun Why thank you Because I love Harry Potter and ******* love my lucky liquid :sexface:

Hahaha! xD Undoubtedly with lots of mayonnaise :rolleyes:

Nice avatar by the way, you just got about x100 more attractive Squirtle <3
    ERMAHGERD SAME HERE!! I miss Mechanics so much, everything made so much more sense!:cry:And yes, I'll admit that was a bait line. Worked like a charm

Haha! That description is SO TRUE! I am spicy! And I have been know to bite :cool: XD

I agree, crazy minds are the most awesome - I'm guessing you've got one too. Actually, correction - I know you've got one crazy-ass brain in that head of yours Anytime! And I love Harry Potter too, not so crazy about the lucky liquid still

Of course! What's a good hot dog without mayonnaise?! :sexface:

Merci beaucoup! Hahaha it does huh? Squirtle is my all-time favourite Pokemon. Favourite starter too, screw Bulbasaur and Charmander. And he looks so cute in his shades! :cool:<3

ReputationRep:
    ERMAHGERD SAME HERE!! I miss Mechanics so much, everything made so much more sense!:cry:And yes, I'll admit that was a bait line. Worked like a charm

Haha! That description is SO TRUE! I am spicy! And I have been know to bite :cool: XD

I agree, crazy minds are the most awesome - I'm guessing you've got one too. Actually, correction - I know you've got one crazy-ass brain in that head of yours Anytime! And I love Harry Potter too, not so crazy about the lucky liquid still

Of course! What's a good hot dog without mayonnaise?! :sexface:

Merci beaucoup! Hahaha it does huh? Squirtle is my all-time favourite Pokemon. Favourite starter too, screw Bulbasaur and Charmander. And he looks so cute in his shades! :cool:<3
    ERMAHGERD you like memes too? Marry me plz Waves just makes absolutely no sense in my head, slit diffraction, eurgh, disgusting :eviltongue: Hahaha, regardless, me being the jackass I am, I'll fall for it anyway, mind if I Slytherin? :sexface:

You are spicy Oh you bite?! Me too :sexface:

Hahaha yesss, you and me both, you're awesome Crazy enough to decide it was a good idea to chase a squirrel up a tree that once broke into my room to steal my peanut butter :nothing: Ah well, #YOLO xD

Pft, so you prefer mayonnaise but not lucky liquid? And I just read your edit about Felix Felicis, youonly just remembered that Felix Felicis is liquid luck? xD And you call yourself a Harry Potter fan

Oh definitely, looking hot Squirtle is awesome, and he looks soooo bad-ass with his shades but Squirtle is not the best starter or Pokémon! Charmander! <3 :charm: You can't get any more badass than a fire-breathing, flying dragon but Squirtle's a close second

ReputationRep:
    ERMAHGERD you like memes too? Marry me plz Waves just makes absolutely no sense in my head, slit diffraction, eurgh, disgusting :eviltongue: Hahaha, regardless, me being the jackass I am, I'll fall for it anyway, mind if I Slytherin? :sexface:

You are spicy Oh you bite?! Me too :sexface:

Hahaha yesss, you and me both, you're awesome Crazy enough to decide it was a good idea to chase a squirrel up a tree that once broke into my room to steal my peanut butter :nothing: Ah well, #YOLO xD

Pft, so you prefer mayonnaise but not lucky liquid? And I just read your edit about Felix Felicis, youonly just remembered that Felix Felicis is liquid luck? xD And you call yourself a Harry Potter fan

Oh definitely, looking hot Squirtle is awesome, and he looks soooo bad-ass with his shades but Squirtle is not the best starter or Pokémon! Charmander! <3 :charm: You can't get any more badass than a fire-breathing, flying dragon but Squirtle's a close second
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/f6dafa675...vngyo1_400.jpg

Of COURSE I like memes hahaha erm.. I'll get back to you on that one ewww! Slit diffraction! XD but I do love the electromagnetic spectrum, mostly because of the beast of a tune we learnt to remember it :cool: haha. You may Slytherin, since I'm not in it :cool:

Like a Hot Tamale :sexface: oh goodie!! Biters ftw

Pshh, I know I am! I guess you're pretty awesome too and good for you! :clap2: If some random squirrel just came and took my peanut butter away from me, I'd do that too! Please. Don't say #Y*** ever again :eek:

Well lucky liquid's good and all, but I dunno. Mayonnaise just has a nicer taste quality OH DARN. I was trying to avoiding this! :doh:I'm sorry, memory lapse! I'm still a fan! Have the elder wand to prove it XD

Haha. Yes! :sexface: Okay, perhaps not the best Pokémon ever, but to me, he is the best starter! I don't see why everyone goes with Charmander - sure, he's a "badass fire-breathing, flying dragon" but Blastoise is just TOO awesome to miss

ReputationRep:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/f6dafa675...vngyo1_400.jpg

Of COURSE I like memes hahaha erm.. I'll get back to you on that one ewww! Slit diffraction! XD but I do love the electromagnetic spectrum, mostly because of the beast of a tune we learnt to remember it :cool: haha. You may Slytherin, since I'm not in it :cool:

Like a Hot Tamale :sexface: oh goodie!! Biters ftw

Pshh, I know I am! I guess you're pretty awesome too and good for you! :clap2: If some random squirrel just came and took my peanut butter away from me, I'd do that too! Please. Don't say #Y*** ever again :eek:

Well lucky liquid's good and all, but I dunno. Mayonnaise just has a nicer taste quality OH DARN. I was trying to avoiding this! :doh:I'm sorry, memory lapse! I'm still a fan! Have the elder wand to prove it XD

Haha. Yes! :sexface: Okay, perhaps not the best Pokémon ever, but to me, he is the best starter! I don't see why everyone goes with Charmander - sure, he's a "badass fire-breathing, flying dragon" but Blastoise is just TOO awesome to miss
    http://cronkitehhh.personal.asu.edu/...a-not-bad.jpeg

Awesome! Haha yeah you do that Hahaha, this reminds me, our teacher got us to make a set of notes on slit diffraction and I wrote slut diffraction about 4 times xD Ooh, what is this beast of a tune? :sexface: Sing it to me Our physics teacher is a lewd b******, this is how we remember the electromagnetic spectrum xD

Click for kinky physics
    Randy Men Inject Viagra Until Xplosive Growth :teehee:
    Should've seen that coming :rolleyes: Can I Slytherin when you are in it? If you let me they'll start calling you Moaning Myrtle :mmm:

Hahaha yes :sexface: You know it

Hahaha why thank you And this isn't some kind of hypothetical situation This. Genuinely. Happened :nothing: xD Ahh, I was such a tool in primary school :rolleyes: I wasn't actually saying it seriously! xD I don't use YOLO in my day to day speech like some kind of cretin, I mean honestly, what do you take me for?!

And I suppose it has a nicer texture as well :rolleyes: HA! Nothing gets past me Hahaha, awesome xD I have an elder wand too :sexface: I'll show you mine if you show me your's? :sexface: Haha, I have a few stuff xD **** loads of mugs, an elder wand and my Ravenclaw sweater vest :sexface: OH, and my phial of liquid luck of course Have you been to Harry Potter world?

Blastoise is badass as well I'll admit, I mean he's a massive ass turtle with water cannons on his back, how can you get anymore kickass than that?!?! Oh yeah, Charizard Naw, I used to alternate between Charmander and Squirtle. Hahaha, Bulbasaur is just sitting there like:
    http://www.abc.net.au/technology/ima...reveralone.jpg
    xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.