The Student Room Group

Masturbation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm a female, early 20s, in a relationship, but ever feel horny to masterbate in an ldr, and my guy wants me experiment with my body, how do females get themselves horny?...
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a female, early 20s, in a relationship, but ever feel horny to masterbate in an ldr, and my guy wants me experiment with my body, how do females get themselves horny?...

you remove the adult search block from mummy and daddys pc

Merged your thread here :smile:
Reply 23
Urgh why do girls fall for guys like this? :closedeyes:
So i'm in a ldr, been together since just before christmas, and skyped 4 times, cause we're both busy people, not been on a date yet though. Anyway the last two times, he's asked me to play with myself, but i'm just never horny. Well not when i'm skyping, just rather talk... And when i try, it just doesn't happen, twice now he's ended the call cause of it... really annoying, i told him the last time it won't happen, and we talk for two weeks. He said he loved me and that for the first time ever, on the last skype chat.
Oh and i'm still a virgin, but he's experienced...
What do i do?...
Any advice or guidance, would be much appreciated :smile:

Yeh e-datings kinda weird imo, to be honest if hes e-dating i doubt hes experienced aswell..

Are you planning on meeting him? Why dont you ask him you wanna meet him, if he gives an awkward reply just dump him coz he just wants camsex or something.
Reply 25
I Skype with a guy a lot and never feel like doing anything either. Ask to see his dxck and ask him to talk dirty to you etc and you will soon feel like doing stuff for him :smile: works for me anyway x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending