The Student Room Group

Is rough masturbation bad?

Hey,

whenever I masturbate it is always very aggressively is this unhealthy for my penis? I guess you can say my grip is fairly firm, I just go super fast like I find anything slower boring.

It goes the same for sex I find slow and passionate sex boring and I prefer aggressive/rough sex.

Is it bad to put my penis through that sort of stress when masturbating? my penis does usually look pretty red and sore after masturbation.
The main issue isn't what it's doing to your penis skin - the soreness will go - but what it's doing to you in terms of making it harder for you to come any other way.

There's more to any sort of sex, partnered or otherwise, than rushing to orgasm.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

whenever I masturbate it is always very aggressively is this unhealthy for my penis? I guess you can say my grip is fairly firm, I just go super fast like I find anything slower boring.

It goes the same for sex I find slow and passionate sex boring and I prefer aggressive/rough sex.

Is it bad to put my penis through that sort of stress when masturbating? my penis does usually look pretty red and sore after masturbation.

You should definitely start using a penis health creme dude. Aggressive masturbation can lead to severe chafing, dryness, soreness, discoloration and even a loss of sensitivity. A creme like this will protect you from all of these pitfalls. Good luck.
Reply 3
Yes you may get problems with your foreskin like itchy or bleeding, calm down :u:
Is rough fingering wrong with my man he uses four fingers and I tell him I can’t take it even though the climax is insane
Original post by Courtneyshole
Is rough fingering wrong with my man he uses four fingers and I tell him I can’t take it even though the climax is insane

That appears to be a contradiction.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey,
put some vaseline on it. once i did it and i popped a blood vessel so I put vasline. It did partially fall off but stay safe kings xxx

Quick Reply

Latest