The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I only got my Spanish AS today, but I managed to get an A in it, with full marks in some module, though I don't know which one. Module 2 with CCEA, whatever it is.
Reply 21
kashiya
I heard Marburg is good :smile: congrats! Have you already sth prepared for England?
Ah theoretically I can wait till the beginning of September (that's when a friend of mine got her offer last year from Regensburg) if its positiv and till the end of September if its negative. Unfortunately they take more time with Intl Students...

Thanks, yeah I think that's true. I really really love Marburg, but London is still better and I don't really want to do Human Biology. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :smile:

I've booked a flight to London. :cool:
Reply 22
jeeeeeeeeeezaz i went and got my actual grades - AAA. got 515 in englang, 508 in french and 480 in spanish! close one eh? gonna have to pull my socks up next year like...
Reply 23
kellywood_5
Congrats to everyone, hope you all celebrate in style tonight! :party: I only got into my insurance, which is Exeter, but hey, I still got an A in French and a merit in the AEA, so :smile: I guess.

Aw Kelly :hugs: ... I'm sorry to hear that you missed your firm, but I'm glad you still got very good grades. :smile:
Phew - got an A in (AS) Spanish, which is a nice surprise. It would have been fairly embarrassing to have entered into a language course at Cambridge after having gotten a B in my only language...
Reply 25
Indeed... well done. :smile:
Ta - and well done to everyone else.

Be seeing you in Harvey Court in a year, eh Jim?
Reply 27
I got a B in AS German today. Happy, because it was the hardest AS Level I sat, but I need to resit some papers to have more of a chance of getting an A next year. I'm not declining my AS though.
Reply 28
Gravastar
Ta - and well done to everyone else.

Be seeing you in Harvey Court in a year, eh Jim?

ayeeeeeeee not unless i'm in a "georgian villa" somewhere in the city...
Reply 29
Mr. Jim
jeeeeeeeeeezaz i went and got my actual grades - AAA. got 515 in englang, 508 in french and 480 in spanish! close one eh? gonna have to pull my socks up next year like...

what is the minimum you can get for an A?
Reply 30
kashiya
what is the minimum you can get for an A?

480...:redface:
Reply 31
oh, wow...:eek:
Reply 32
Mr. Jim
480...:redface:

Why :redface:? You didn't put more effort in it than necessary. :biggrin:
Reply 33
Jammertal
Why :redface:? You didn't put more effort in it than necessary. :biggrin:

heh, yeah, i calculated it all perfectly...:wink:

i love having grade groups instead of just having the UMS marks, now i look no different by grades than someone who got 600/600!
Reply 34
:eek: 480/ 600 = A? You need 90%+ here to get an 'A'. :motz: Haha, yeah there are also different classes of an A here: it's 13, 14 or 15 points/ 15.
Reply 35
I got an A in German!

Was the biggest shock of my life after repeated crying sessions and "I can't do it"! Cried on my German teach :rolleyes:

Well done everybody x
Reply 36
Woo got an A in Spanish!! Although I got a B in the A2 side, luckily my AS was high! 514/600 isn't half bad at all, though it's worrying that I'm better at Psychology then Spanish seeing as I don't want to continue with it at all!!!
Reply 37
yeah, englang turned out to be my highest mark even tho it was my one B at AS... funny how it works out eh?
Reply 38
I'm still grinning about my Spanish result. :biggrin:
Sorry, I'll stop soon. Ish.

Still mumbling about my German writing as well...

Results were really dull this year, I'd like to think it hasn't sunk in yet that I didn't completely fail but I can't see this getting better. I think I should be happier. Woohoo. Meh.
Reply 39
Hehe, that's what endorphines do to you. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending