The Student Room Group

SCW Graduate Scheme Transformations Service Line - START 2023

Hi everyone, just thought I would start a thread on this one as I could not find any :smile:

Good luck to everyone applying!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Ab5914
Hi everyone, just thought I would start a thread on this one as I could not find any :smile:

Good luck to everyone applying!

Hi! Have you or anyone else heard back since the interviews? I think the next stage is the assessment centre at the end of April.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Hi! I have received an email asking to complete a 5 min strengths and values assessment on Friday, but nothing else. Did you receive that one?
Reply 3
Original post by Ab5914
Hi! I have received an email asking to complete a 5 min strengths and values assessment on Friday, but nothing else. Did you receive that one?

Yes. I completed that a few days ago but I was told at the end of the interview that I would get an email about the assessment centre on the 20th or 21st but maybe its just taken a bit longer?
Reply 4
Original post by zgj2200
Yes. I completed that a few days ago but I was told at the end of the interview that I would get an email about the assessment centre on the 20th or 21st but maybe its just taken a bit longer?

Ow I was told I would not hear anything from them in the next couple of weeks and to expect them to say something from the following week - the one commencing on 27th. Not sure if they will be saying something this week
Reply 5
Original post by Ab5914
Ow I was told I would not hear anything from them in the next couple of weeks and to expect them to say something from the following week - the one commencing on 27th. Not sure if they will be saying something this week

That makes more sense since I haven't heard anything. Thank you!
Reply 6
Hi! Have you or anyone heard back since the interviews? I think the next stage is the assessment centre at the end of April.

Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by zgj2200
Hi! Have you or anyone heard back since the interviews? I think the next stage is the assessment centre at the end of April.

Good luck!

Hi! I didnt receive anything else since the email about the 5min assessment. The email said "as part of the next stage", does that mean we have passed to the assessment centre stage? - Seems like a stupid question but usually tracjobs sends a text when we pass a stage and this one was just the email and nothing else so I am just wondering if we have passed or if they have sent the 5min assessment to everyone.
Reply 8
Original post by Ab5914
Hi! I didnt receive anything else since the email about the 5min assessment. The email said "as part of the next stage", does that mean we have passed to the assessment centre stage? - Seems like a stupid question but usually tracjobs sends a text when we pass a stage and this one was just the email and nothing else so I am just wondering if we have passed or if they have sent the 5min assessment to everyone.

I haven't heard anything back about the assessment day or my result from the interview so I guess the 5 minute assessment was part of the interview stage?
Reply 9
Original post by zgj2200
I haven't heard anything back about the assessment day or my result from the interview so I guess the 5 minute assessment was part of the interview stage?

I am not sure. I just checked on trac.jobs and there is no update in there yet.. Hopefully they will let us know this week :smile:
Original post by Ab5914
I am not sure. I just checked on trac.jobs and there is no update in there yet.. Hopefully they will let us know this week :smile:

I haven't heard anything yet either. Hopefully we find out soon!
Original post by Ab5914

Just got an update on Trac. Might be worth checking :smile:
Reply 12
Hiii thank you for letting me know. I got it too! I was invited to the assessment centre ! Have you??
Original post by Ab5914
Hiii thank you for letting me know. I got it too! I was invited to the assessment centre ! Have you??

Yes!! Mine is meant to be the 20th but I asked to change it.
Reply 14
Original post by zgj2200
Yes!! Mine is meant to be the 20th but I asked to change it.

Same date 😆😆 so excited!! Good luck !! 🤞🤞🤞 I am not sure what to expect as it's the first time I go to an assessment centre but 🤞
Reply 15
Does anyone know where to find more information on each service line?
Reply 16
Hi! I think they have recorded some of the introductions to service lines and posted them on YouTube :smile:
Otherwise it’s on the website under services
Hello there! I have an assessment centre tomorrow, and since it's my first time attending one, I was wondering if anyone could offer some last-minute preparation tips to help me be better prepared. Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 19
I wish I could help but it's also my first time attending one 😆

Quick Reply

Latest