The Student Room Group

If you were trapped by a woman via pregnancy and deception...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
She can't have a baby if she's dead
(edited 9 years ago)
The only thing that would make it better is if I get full custody of the child. And I could block out the girl from our lives.

Also. just noticed this thread got double posted lol. Should probably delete the other one because it's mostly got flaming kids in it.
I'd just refuse to pay, and if that failed blow my brains out in front of a bunch of feminists
Reply 23
Wait, which thread are you referring to?
Reply 24
Original post by Drewski
Would declaring bankruptcy absolve you of your responsibility to pay up?

HAHAHAH LOL yes it would.

I'm instantly reminded of this:

[video="youtube;hiCilTzhXrA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiCilTzhXrA[/video]
Original post by ChickenMadness
The only thing that would make it better is if I get full custody of the child. And I could block out the girl from our lives.

Also. just noticed this thread got double posted lol. Should probably delete the other one because it's mostly got flaming kids in it.

Just report your own first post and ask for it to be deleted :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hate it when I hear of girls doing this :/
I really think this should be illegal actually, it's all very well to say "the guy takes the risk when he sleeps with the girl" but that's not fair at all, guys should be able to trust girls when they say I'm on the pill or whatever, otherwise they're sleeping with them under false pretences. I do think there should be a law against it.
Reply 27
Pressure her to get an abortion, if it fails go no contact and avoid paying child support or be as little involved as possible.
(edited 9 years ago)
stay safe brahs.
take her back to afghanistan... then kill her. game'd.
Interesting. I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Because you could just give all your money to family members and declare bankruptcy.

You would run into issues around the voluntary deprivation of assets.

First rule of Law ... if you think of something clever, somebody will have got there before you.:wink:
Original post by just a dad
You would run into issues around the voluntary deprivation of assets.

First rule of Law ... if you think of something clever, somebody will have got there before you.:wink:

Nah thats not true.

The subject of this thread is a prime example of that.

Many loopholes in law.
Nah thats not true.

The subject of this thread is a prime example of that.

Many loopholes in law.

Fair enough!

However my professional advice is that you do not rely on your proposed solution. :wink:
Refuse to pay any child support, and make a big deal out of the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest