The Student Room Group

Taking orders for cooked breakfast. Waddya want?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TotalerReinfall
What do you mean it's not all organically-produced from free-range Tibetan livestock and crops
Organic? It's all hand-picked FairTrade, biodynamic, Red Tractor symbol, British Lion marked, Soil Association certified, Freedom Food. From CostCo. Only the best for my punters, mate.

Want a sausage sarnie?
Original post by Simes
Organic? It's all hand-picked FairTrade, biodynamic, Red Tractor symbol, British Lion marked, Soil Association certified, Freedom Food. From CostCo. Only the best for my punters, mate.

Want a sausage sarnie?

I only eat tapioca starch bread
Reply 22
Original post by Simes
Taking orders for cooked breakfast. Waddya want?

All we've got is what's on the menu. If you want specials, post in the thread explaining why something else should come off the menu, and the management might think about it.

Ketchup and brown sauce and all that are on the tables. Help yourself.

Al'av, 2 fried eggs, 2 bacons, 2 sausages, baked beans, sum mushrooms, slice of toast and a cuppa tea...please.
Fried bread is life :drool:
Reply 24
Original post by TotalerReinfall
I only eat tapioca starch bread
Sorry, squire. I've got a couple of Spelt and Wild Rye rolls in my palaeolithic range, but that's about it. Had a coach-load of hippies on their way to Glastonbury on an Age Concern day out come through earlier and they completely emptied my Cleansing and Aura section. The thieving toe-rags.
Right, give us 2 rashers of bacon, 2 sausages, scrambled egg (nice and solid though), black pudding, pile of beans, few mushrooms, some toast and a cuppa.
Original post by Simes
Sorry, squire. I've got a couple of Spelt and Wild Rye rolls in my palaeolithic range, but that's about it. Had a coach-load of hippies on their way to Glastonbury on an Age Concern day out come through earlier and they completely emptied my Cleansing and Aura section. The thieving toe-rags.

Damn it they raided Eddy's ice cream truck too and cleared him out of all his gear. No coke for me it seems :frown: It's a crime wave!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Simes
Look, I've said you can sell your Big Issue outside my door but you're not to come in here giving my customers abuse.

:rofl:
Woah! Where's the square sausage folks? :eek:
Original post by Treen98

And the fruit pudding. :moon:
Original post by superwolf

Exactly! there's almost no point in having one without it
I put tinned tomatoes on my bacon sandwiches. It's spectacular.
I want you for breakfast :sexface:
:coma: . I want one of these tomorrow morning now.

I'm one of the only two that would order fruit tea!
Reply 34
Original post by Treen98
I'll split a couple of swags down the middle and fold 'em out flat and you'll not be telling the difference.

Except mine have some meat in.
Reply 35
Original post by superwolf
The only fruit pudding that comes in here is the fellah from the tax office with the cerise cravat and the frilly shirts. Arrives every day just before closing at 2:15 asking for a cream tart.

But Sharon doesn't knock off until 3:15, once she's finished wiping down the tables.
Reply 36
Original post by ForgetMe
I want you for breakfast :sexface:
Try getting up and down here before the sun goes down, sweet cheeks. :wink:

(I've seen you, mincing home, as I'm opening up. You need more talc in that PVC suit.)
Hash browns, Cumberland sausages, black pudding, small amount of bacon, couple of very fried mushrooms, maybe some friend toast, sunny side up with the yolk still runny.

Aaaaand I'm hungry now.
Original post by Simes
Try getting up and down here before the sun goes down, sweet cheeks. :wink:

(I've seen you, mincing home, as I'm opening up. You need more talc in that PVC suit.)

I'm sure you have sweet cheeks :sexface:
burrito

Quick Reply

Latest