Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them a couples of weeks ago and they said that we should all hear by the 3rd April which is tomorrow!!! So so nervous, keeping everything crossed!! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieg16830)
    I emailed them a couples of weeks ago and they said that we should all hear by the 3rd April which is tomorrow!!! So so nervous, keeping everything crossed!! X
    Ahhh...so nervous now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieg16830)
    Ahhh i asumed it be after easter cause they had the last interviews last week im gunna be checking my emails all the time now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamieleigh)
    Ahhh i asumed it be after easter cause they had the last interviews last week im gunna be checking my emails all the time now
    Today is a public holiday. I doubt things will happen. But I'm still hopeful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j_flower3)
    Today is a public holiday. I doubt things will happen. But I'm still hopeful

Posted from TSR Mobile
    myself and one of my friends applied here and she called and they said after easter holidays good luck xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhhhhh anyone found out yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rebeccahayley87)
    Ahhhhhhh anyone found out yet?
    Sorry...nothing yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think we could hear within the Easter holidays? Just wanna know now ekkkkkk, how many places were there xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade97x)
    Do you think we could hear within the Easter holidays? Just wanna know now ekkkkkk, how many places were there xxxxx
    20 at each campus if I remember correctly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    20 at each campus if I remember correctly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay thanks and Medway didn't have an September intake did they, x

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks and Medway didn't have an September intake did they, x
    Na

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok what campus was you looking at going too x

ReputationRep:
    Ok what campus was you looking at going too x
    I'm hoping for Medway but I'm happy either way as long as I can b at CCCU. How bout u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping for Medway but I'm happy either way as long as I can b at CCCU. How bout u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw sounds good!!!! I'm Hoping for September this year at Canterbury

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the university yesterday and they said they are just finalising numbers and we should hear back from them this week if not we will defiantly know next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by libbyllj)
    I emailed the university yesterday and they said they are just finalising numbers and we should hear back from them this week if not we will defiantly know next week
    Oh God neevous now lol least we will know good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what the accommodation is like for nursing students at CCU,

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what the accommodation is like for nursing students at CCU,
    When I asked what it would be like and how it works at my interview they said that if we apply for accomodation on campus we would be with other students on other courses so they dont seperate nurses ect into one building

ReputationRep:
    Just received a offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamieleigh)
    Just received a offer
    Congrats! My friend got in too I'm waiting now (urrrrhhh)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.