The Student Room Group

WJEC Economics EC1 and EC2

Scroll to see replies

Yeah pretty much same thing, it threw me completely, so I rambled on for ages,

I wrote 6+6 structure to equal the answer, for low inflation I mentioned: competitiveness, higher standards of living, the damaging effects of high inflation (rising costs for firms, rising trade deficit). I connected the low unemployment part with a small 'trade-off' bit between the two, and for low unemployment I talked about the rising tax revenues, lower G on transfer payments, falling budget deficit etc. and went on to damaging effects of high unemployment.

Waffled on due to the last 15 minute fever to just pass the time. Very tricky question
Reply 21
Does anyone remember the questions for section C.. were they all about comparing importance of objectives? Because I totally did not :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I was just wondering how everyone did, because I felt really time pressured and didn't manage to finish an 8 marker but got an A (unlike my other subjects), but I realised the night before that wjec tends to repeat themselves every few years or so and I think it was the 2004 paper I did that had some questions that were near identical

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending