The Student Room Group

What exam is everybody most nervous for?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by animeamanda1412
I'm jealous of the stressed people because their stress is making them revise hardcore whilst I'm just sitting here like...

Haha, I love the kpop reference:tongue: and yeah I understand, I suppose it's nice to have a balance between stressed and not stressed, something I am yet to find!
Original post by ren.ot
How do you guys revise for English lit. I haven't started as I simply don't know where to begin!

Hi, for the novel and drama section I would suggest making flashcards for each theme and character, containing all the important key events and key quotes.
Then do past paper questions for the novel and drama section.

Secondly, for the poem section, I re-annotated the poems from memory by learning all the language techniques, structure, form and effect on the reader from my old annotations. In addition, learn all the key quotes in every poem! Then do past paper questions.

This is the method of revision I followed. I ended up getting a C, but best of luck!
hope this has helped!
Original post by graciousgannon
Haha, I love the kpop reference:tongue: and yeah I understand, I suppose it's nice to have a balance between stressed and not stressed, something I am yet to find!

that's something I wish I had
Reply 23
Ah, I'm nervous for business too. But I'm sure as long as you revise for the exam and try your hardest you can get that B!:smile:

Thankyou! Good luck to you too :smile:
Just gonna take em as they come. 1v1'ing each exam at a time.
Reply 25
mostly i am like :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: during exams

but

i am scared for the sciences and french

the rest

:wink: :wink: :wink:
What is exams im more focused on shutting down edexcel and CIE and AQA
WJEC Food Technology exam.

The grade boundaries on that are too damn high! Probably because of Welsh private schools pushing the boundaries up.
Maths. I don't know anything LOL. Gonna try to cheat in it.
Reply 29
English Literature - I just don't ever know what to write or even what the question wants me to do!
Prostate exam.
Reply 31
MATHS because I am so bad at it and I really just want an A (even though I'm predicted A*???) History too because I haven't even looked at Germany and exams start in two weeks oops

Also English Lit even though it's one of my stronger subjects and I'm taking it for A Level...the exam for it really scares me idk why
english lit unit 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you guys revise for english lit I'm super scared for that (AS)
(As well as rest of my exams tbh)
Doing Othello poetry
Persuasion and gatsby :frown:
Reply 34
Scottish candidate-

absolutely ******** myself over English exam on the 5th May.
OCR Physics
I aslo haven't started revising for English Lit, but mostly because I despise the subject:colondollar:
I think I'm going to focus on creating things that help me to remember themes and characters, and what quotes link to what. I also need to re-read one of the books I'm studying because I don't understand it at all!

Which book is that?
So, I'm nervous for all of my exams but in particular my Science Unit 2 exams! I can't seem to get higher than a B and the grade boundaries are so high:frown:
I'm also worried about German, because if I panic in the listening exam I'm sure to get a U again, although at least with that I already have 60% of coursework in the bag.

What is everybody else most worried about and why? I'm curious:tongue:

Maths, I just want to get a B in it and forget all about it once I enter sixth form!!
dafa
Original post by jemnyokun14
Same with me!! I am nervous for the Maths exam

What exam board are you doing

Quick Reply

Latest