Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I saw that....... I guess once we find out we should say on here and those in the same hotel meet? Or we all meet at campus whatever hotel we are in?

ReputationRep:
    I think that's a good idea , I'm hotel accommodation too and I was so worried about not being able to do freshers with and not having people to explore with!

ReputationRep:
    Cooooool have you got the private accommodation wristband?

ReputationRep:
    Does hotel accommodation come under private for the wristband?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the holiday inn, where are you guys?

ReputationRep:
    I got put in the madjeski

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the holiday inn too! Also what wristband is this?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else staying in the Holiday Inn?

ReputationRep:
    It's on the Rusu event website, you can go to 10 events with it and cool so peeps at holiday inn do you want to meet me at like 2:30 in the reception at the hotel on Sunday?

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys think the £80 for the freshers ticket is worth the price?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do as it is 10 events and it includes the ball which you can only get on the wristband and the uv paint party which is cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misomia)
    It's on the Rusu event website, you can go to 10 events with it and cool so peeps at holiday inn do you want to meet me at like 2:30 in the reception at the hotel on Sunday?
    Not sure what time I'm getting there yet and when my parents are going to leave etc.

ReputationRep:
    Ok cool I don't know when mine are gonna leave as well actually lol

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm going to pack light. And then bring the rest of my stuff when in in permanent accommodation. Anyone else plan on doing the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing that so I'll go back home and come back with my parents with it all

ReputationRep:
    Whilst packing for the big move from hotel to halls does anyone feal like thay have way too much stuff or am I packing more than normal?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get an email about joining a facebook group. Then finding out that the facebook group doesn't exist?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I found it, search and then press groups instead of pages

ReputationRep:
    I don't have facebook is there anything interesting going on in the group?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.