The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Temporary Hotel accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yeah I saw that....... I guess once we find out we should say on here and those in the same hotel meet? Or we all meet at campus whatever hotel we are in?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
I think that's a good idea , I'm hotel accommodation too and I was so worried about not being able to do freshers with and not having people to explore with!
Reply 22
Cooooool have you got the private accommodation wristband?
Does hotel accommodation come under private for the wristband?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Yeah
Reply 25
I'm in the holiday inn, where are you guys?
I got put in the madjeski

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm in the holiday inn too! Also what wristband is this?
Anyone else staying in the Holiday Inn?
Reply 29
It's on the Rusu event website, you can go to 10 events with it and cool so peeps at holiday inn do you want to meet me at like 2:30 in the reception at the hotel on Sunday?
Do you guys think the £80 for the freshers ticket is worth the price?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
I do as it is 10 events and it includes the ball which you can only get on the wristband and the uv paint party which is cool
Original post by Misomia
It's on the Rusu event website, you can go to 10 events with it and cool so peeps at holiday inn do you want to meet me at like 2:30 in the reception at the hotel on Sunday?

Not sure what time I'm getting there yet and when my parents are going to leave etc.
Reply 33
Ok cool I don't know when mine are gonna leave as well actually lol
I think i'm going to pack light. And then bring the rest of my stuff when in in permanent accommodation. Anyone else plan on doing the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I'm doing that so I'll go back home and come back with my parents with it all
Reply 36
Whilst packing for the big move from hotel to halls does anyone feal like thay have way too much stuff or am I packing more than normal?
Did anyone get an email about joining a facebook group. Then finding out that the facebook group doesn't exist?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
I found it, search and then press groups instead of pages
I don't have facebook is there anything interesting going on in the group?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending