The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Paul C
No they don't. You can't upload avatars, you can't post IMG (images) and yes the search works but if you try to look at page 2+ it will just keep displaying page 1. Try it.

you get something like searchid=00000-2.html treplace the '-' by '&page=' to get searchid=00000&page=2.html
Reply 21
To be honnest I think generally we are quite elitist

John
Reply 22
Max Plank
To be honnest I think generally we are quite elitist

John

Tis true, but I think the majority of people who are on these boards tend to be pretty bright. You wouldn't catch a Pikey thug on this forum, would you now? :biggrin:
Reply 23
Cause we all contributed to the score of 4.5 outta 5. I reckon we should all be given some reputaion points.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Who here, is with me?
Reply 24
Bhaal85
Cause we all contributed to the score of 4.5 outta 5. I reckon we should all be given some reputaion points.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Who here, is with me?

I'll second that! :biggrin:
Reply 25
Bhaal85
*pats self on back, as well as other members :biggrin: *

pats self on back also
Reply 26
Impressive people, maybe one day we can get a commendation from David Blunkett himself?
Reply 27
I've only just noticed this! Well done everybody, but we clearly deserved 5.
Reply 28
Lord Huntroyde
I've only just noticed this! Well done everybody, but we clearly deserved 5.

same here! well done everyone!
Infinity
I'll second that! :biggrin:

Yes- I definitly need rep :wink:

Well Done :smile:
Reply 30
Ollie
Yay! we got 4.5 out of 5 for usefullness on this site!

http://www.redhotchilli.co.uk/Education/

dont know what they mean by not clear who moderates, open your eyes-its all listed!

well go us! we are a "excellent place to get services or information online"

well done everyone, you are all refered to in it too, (collectively)

cool thats good
Reply 31
Yeh we did well, I like the bit about the mods being useless and it being the members who make it what it is. THeres some more ammo for you Blamps.
Reply 32
Bringing up this thread again, the rating's gone up to 5 out of 5 now!
Reply 33
As was stated by Olie at the start. We should do too. Most problems are solved, and we have a couple of international members here. Quite a diverse forum.
Reply 34
Unregistered007
I can't I don't know any others. It's good if you want your spelling and grammar criticised I suppose and for people to humiliate people who haven't got all A's.

i've been criticised about my spelling i'm not one of the brightest poeple and i rush to type as i'm at work, but its kinda below the belt to go oh get your spelling right when obviously they didn't do it on purpose, the people who critise people for there spelling are most proberly still at school cos they are still at that picky age

Latest

Trending

Trending