Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Had my IBD Baml AC on Saturday and I have not heard yet. Is it safe to assume that I have been rejected then as I have not heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloSh19)
    Offer RBC Summer Markets
    congrats!, how long after the AC did that give you the offer and also could you please pm me the questions you had

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egdargi)
    Congrats! When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied in August

ReputationRep:
    Greenhill rejection post interview ... damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skywalker94)
    Does anyone has Barclays HR recruitment email ? It has been almost a month since I completed business insight 2 and I am still yet to hear from them about the outcome. Is anyone of you in the same situation ?
    In the same boat ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    Had my IBD Baml AC on Saturday and I have not heard yet. Is it safe to assume that I have been rejected then as I have not heard yet?
    Is this for summer or off-cycle?

ReputationRep:
    what? its monday? i assume they dont work on sundays? so why assume rejection?

ReputationRep:
    Give it at least three working days...

It's never a no until you get the rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Invited to Jefferies verbal test... how is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PC212)
    Has anybody done an AC for HSBC ?
    Got one this friday :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Give it at least three working days...

It's never a no until you get the rejection.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A friend of mine who did it 2 weekends ago heard on the Saturday..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uiopü)
    Is this for summer or off-cycle?
    Summer

ReputationRep:
    Two weeks after the interview, the application center still says 'Your interview has been scheduled for the 2017 Sales & Trading Summer Analyst Programme. We look forward to speaking with you soon.'

Is that something to worry about?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received an invite for BNP (IBD) AC on Thursday ?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please outline the key advantages of working at a BB in comparison to a smaller bank such as Nomura or BNP Paribas in front office.

I know that the base rate of pay for the smaller ones is around 43k+, and not sure about the BBs. But what other benefits would there really be? Better career progression? Larger bonuses? Greater network? What about advantages of the smaller ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_price)
    Can someone please outline the key advantages of working at a BB in comparison to a smaller bank such as Nomura or BNP Paribas in front office.

I know that the base rate of pay for the smaller ones is around 43k+, and not sure about the BBs. But what other benefits would there really be? Better career progression? Larger bonuses? Greater network? What about advantages of the smaller ones?
    Just from my head. For BBs...

- Better deal-flow / get on some of the best deals
    - Therefore, better exit opps
    - Perceived stronger brand / experience
    - Leads to higher pay differential later in career

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does HSBC retest inductive reasoning tests at their AC?

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone tell me the base salary for the likes of BAML, JPM, UBS?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back after UBS phone interview for trading? Had mine over a month ago but nothing since then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olly_price)

Puts you in a decent position to lateral to a BB later on

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.