The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
This might sound bad but I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting lol
Original post by Jid12
This might sound bad but I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting lol

Same here. Seems only a few have heard back tbh compared to how many of us are still waiting so that's good!
Original post by rafanadal
Same here. Seems only a few have heard back tbh compared to how many of us are still waiting so that's good!

Yeah I'm counting on there being a huge amount of successful people that haven't been told yet! Hopefully we are all just an email away from our new jobs
Reply 543
Let's hope this is the week. Good luck to all of us still waiting.
Original post by christophaw
Yeah I'm counting on there being a huge amount of successful people that haven't been told yet! Hopefully we are all just an email away from our new jobs

That's such an exciting thought! :h:
Anyone from the Manchester Assesment days heard anything yet? For either Fast Track or Opperational Delivery? ; )
Original post by Jid12
Let's hope this is the week. Good luck to all of us still waiting.
For those who applied north of the border in Scotland:

Was it mentioned in the assessment center what frameworks were available?

On the civil service portal, it says only the business administration framework is available in the whole of Scotland but I distinctly remember it being mentioned at my assessment center that all frameworks are available in Scotland just like south of the border.

Capita have just reiterated that only the business admin framework is available which makes me think that either

(a) we were (mistakenly or not) given the wrong information at the assessment center

or

(b) selected candidates north of border are handed over to another agency of the government which deals with their transition and integration into CS.

One of the above should explain the discrepancy in information (hoping for number 2). Otherwise, I do find it odd that only one framework is available in the whole country.

Thoughts please :smile:

ps: to all those who are still waiting to hear back from capita good luck :smile:
Original post by Joey952
Anybody from Finance in Birmingham Heard back ?

Hello,

I heard back on around the 19th of May I think, four days after my assessment in Birmingham on the 15th. Hope you hear soon, good luck!
Has nobody heard anything today then? :tongue:
Original post by rafanadal
Has nobody heard anything today then? :tongue:

Not yet, still hoping though 😜
Reply 550
After bashing the refresh button for awhile, still nothing I'm afraid lol
Reply 551
Apparently my references have been contacted and completed! Hopefully my application is moving forward!
Original post by srbd
Apparently my references have been contacted and completed! Hopefully my application is moving forward!

thats good! how do you know this did they email you?
Original post by srbd

Is this after getting confirmation that you've been successful at the assessment centre?
Reply 554
Original post by anagoogi
thats good! how do you know this did they email you?

No the person who I put as a reference told me. This was after I was told I was successful
Reply 555
Original post by srbd

Did you receive a text or email telling you you were successful?
Reply 556
Sorry see you've already answered that question.
"We are still collating the results from the assessment centres, and weare having to release results sporadically due to the extremely highvolume of candidates to be notified. We are hoping to be able to contactall remaining candidates by the middle of June. We will contact allcandidates to let them know the result of their assessment centreswhether they are successful or unsuccessful."

I received this as a reply, I am posting it as I'm sure it is of help to everyone! Hoping it's positive news for us in this forum. I'm really intrigued to know if anyone has had an email letting them know they have not been successful at the assessment centre stage, that could put me at ease. It would be a shame if they are planning to disappoint everyone right at the end after all this time waiting. Surely we are still on the table as a possibility of gaining a role, or else they would have told us correct?

I really hope I find out this week, it would be great news for my 18th birthday! Good luck guys :biggrin:
Original post by Gabdasilva
"We are still collating the results from the assessment centres, and weare having to release results sporadically due to the extremely highvolume of candidates to be notified. We are hoping to be able to contactall remaining candidates by the middle of June. We will contact allcandidates to let them know the result of their assessment centreswhether they are successful or unsuccessful."

I received this as a reply, I am posting it as I'm sure it is of help to everyone! Hoping it's positive news for us in this forum. I'm really intrigued to know if anyone has had an email letting them know they have not been successful at the assessment centre stage, that could put me at ease. It would be a shame if they are planning to disappoint everyone right at the end after all this time waiting. Surely we are still on the table as a possibility of gaining a role, or else they would have told us correct?

I really hope I find out this week, it would be great news for my 18th birthday! Good luck guys :biggrin:

I would assume if you had no chance of being offered a role that they would have you told you by now. Like I said before they're probably going to set the cut off score now and give the remaining places to those who've managed to score over it at the assessment centre.
Original post by AFellaW
I would assume if you had no chance of being offered a role that they would have you told you by now. Like I said before they're probably going to set the cut off score now and give the remaining places to those who've managed to score over it at the assessment centre.

I really hope so, I want this so bad! Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending