Original post by Tom.Rich
Me too!

Finally, I've found someone else :P
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 41
Kirstie did you say you've got a place at the George? Me to :smile: (I am pleased to know I am not the only first year moving there now ha). Are you looking forward to starting? I am getting excited now! Xx
Reply 42
Yeahh i do :smile: there is a facebook group called the new george or something, have a look for it :smile: i am so excited!! Do you live far from scarborough??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
does anybody know if Carlton House is a nice place to stay? searched through the whole forum and nobody has mentioned Carlton House before and now i'm quite worried. :frown:
Reply 44
Hey guys,

I lived in Attenborough House last year so for all of you who have been lucky enough to be placed there, you're going to love it.
Reply 45
Original post by Lisaaa17
does anybody know if Carlton House is a nice place to stay? searched through the whole forum and nobody has mentioned Carlton House before and now i'm quite worried. :frown:

Look for the Scarborough Freshers 2013-2014 page on facebook, you will meet other people who are going to be living there. :smile: I think one of my friends is going to be warden there actually, not sure. But all of the student houses here are ok, so you will be fine!
Reply 46
Hey sorry for the very late reply KirstieJayne! I'll definitely have a look for that Facebook group :smile:. Not long left now until we move :biggrin: I am very excited to but nervous ha! Yeah I live quite far as I am from the Midlands so around 3 hrs. Are you far from Scarborough? X
Reply 47
Im from liverpool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest