Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.Rich)
    Me too!
    Finally, I've found someone else :P

ReputationRep:
    Kirstie did you say you've got a place at the George? Me to (I am pleased to know I am not the only first year moving there now ha). Are you looking forward to starting? I am getting excited now! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh i do there is a facebook group called the new george or something, have a look for it i am so excited!! Do you live far from scarborough??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know if Carlton House is a nice place to stay? searched through the whole forum and nobody has mentioned Carlton House before and now i'm quite worried.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I lived in Attenborough House last year so for all of you who have been lucky enough to be placed there, you're going to love it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lisaaa17)
    does anybody know if Carlton House is a nice place to stay? searched through the whole forum and nobody has mentioned Carlton House before and now i'm quite worried.
    Look for the Scarborough Freshers 2013-2014 page on facebook, you will meet other people who are going to be living there. I think one of my friends is going to be warden there actually, not sure. But all of the student houses here are ok, so you will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Hey sorry for the very late reply KirstieJayne! I'll definitely have a look for that Facebook group . Not long left now until we move I am very excited to but nervous ha! Yeah I live quite far as I am from the Midlands so around 3 hrs. Are you far from Scarborough? X

ReputationRep:
    Im from liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.