Argentina win after Extra time
    1.16%
    Germany win on penalties
    1.16%
    Argentina win on penalties
    0%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAIYEKO)
    Germany, putting £200 on them, don't know whether it'll go to extras or normal time /:
    I will be taking Germany -0.25.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow! Brazil will be playing! We will trash Holland for 3rd.

#neymar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Kinda hope Argentina wins and Messi sparkles so I can say with some confidence I've seen the GOAT in my lifetime... but Germany look too good and they were my pre-tournament prediction.

Germany 3-1 Argentina
    GOAT?

Messi perfoms in the group stages against the smaller teams.

Knock out stages comes and he plays the big teams...nothing.

He had 1 touch in the penalty box against Netherlands...and it was a penalty LOL

ReputationRep:
    I bet on Germany.But, I hope Argentina can win .

ReputationRep:
    Germany have got this in the bag. Germany 4-2 Argentina My prediction anyways:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Germany I guess. Want them to win because I want Schurrle to score a brace/hattrick- if he can do that and Argentina still win anyway then I wouldn't be bothered really.

ReputationRep:
    Unless Argentina (Messi) pulls something off very early on in the game, Germany will win. People who claim that Argentina will win are simply deluded.

ReputationRep:
    Want Germany to win.. Though Argentina were my pre-tournament pick.. So atleast if Germany loose.. I'd have correctly called the WC

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for a Germany win. The fanboys will go into overdrive if Argentina win. Even if boy wonder does nothing all game.

ReputationRep:
    Think Pistol would comit suicide if Argentina wins.

Notice most people who criticize Messi are united fans. Still can't get over their man Cush on Ronaldo. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Think Pistol would comit suicide if Argentina wins.

Notice most people who criticize Messi are united fans. Still can't get over their man Cush on Ronaldo. :rofl:
    Well I'm an Arsenal fan who think Messi gets hyped up and excused when he does fail by the cult surrounding him. :confused:

BBC have had a feature on Messi literally every time Argentina play, brainwashing people almost tbh

ReputationRep:
    2:0 Germany
    Miroslav Klose & Bastian Schweinsteiger to score and Manuel Neuer to have a quiet game.
    At least that's my prediction!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i predict 4-2 Germany or a really tight 2-1 to germany

ReputationRep:
    Germany to win by 3-1
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    This'll go to extra time. Deutschland to win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arnoob)
    Unless Argentina (Messi) pulls something off very early on in the game, Germany will win. People who claim that Argentina will win are simply deluded.
    'People who claim Chelsea can get past Barcelona [2012] are simply deluded'
    'People who claim Chelsea can beat Bayern Munich in their home ground are simply deluded'
    'People who claim that Wigan can beat Manchester City are simply deluded'
    'People who claim that Costa Rica can get out of their group are simply deluded'

Do you see the problem with your statement yet? There is an important difference between recognising that Germany are favourites - which they obviously are, there's nothing interesting or profound about recognising that - and acting like it's going to be a landslide - which it probably won't be.

(Original post by wat a wizard)
    Argentina's defence is poor. No match for Germany. 4-0 Germany.
    Only let in three goals this tournament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    'People who claim Chelsea can get past Barcelona [2012] are simply deluded'
    'People who claim Chelsea can beat Bayern Munich in their home ground are simply deluded'
    'People who claim that Wigan can beat Manchester City are simply deluded'
    'People who claim that Costa Rica can get out of their group are simply deluded'

Do you see the problem with your statement yet? There is an important difference between recognising that Germany are favourites - which they obviously are, there's nothing interesting or profound about recognising that - and acting like it's going to be a landslide - which it probably won't be.
    I never claimed that it will be a landslide. Fact is, Germany will win, they are simply superior to Argentina. I want to see the entire Argentina team weep after the match. If I'm wrong, I will look incredibly stupid, but I can live with that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Although Argentina have been largely poor, I reckon this has the makings of a fantastic final. Expecting a German win and I'll be supporting them cos of the Arsenal connection

ReputationRep:
    Argentina!!!!!!!! Argentina!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.