The Student Room Group

AS Biology Edexcel IAL Unit 1 & 2 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Adorable98
And also, could some please explain to me how to draw a monohybrid cross... it's SOOO confusing!! Will I get marks if I draw a Punnett Square instead in the exam?

They're the same thing? Just remember that you have to explicitly state: the parent's genotype, the parents gametes, a key for what stands for what. And probably the parent's phenotype can't hurt.
Where do I start counting? from 0?

No from 0.2 when it start to get steep and till 0.18 when is start to steep again this is one complete cardiac cycle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where do I start counting? from 0?

No from 0.2 when it start to get steep and till 0.18 when is start to steep again this is one complete cardiac cycle and the difference is 0.98

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PlayerBB
No from 0.2 when it start to get steep and till 0.18 when is start to steep again this is one complete cardiac cycle and the difference is 0.98

Posted from TSR Mobile

How's the difference 0.98?
0.2-0.18 = 0.02?
How's the difference 0.98?
0.2-0.18 = 0.02?

Sorry 1.18*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see, Thanx! And good luck with today's exam!:h:
And also, could some please explain to me how to draw a monohybrid cross... it's SOOO confusing!! Will I get marks if I draw a Punnett Square instead in the exam?

yup u will get marks as long as the genotype and phenotype is correct
Good luck everyone !
Original post by vaishpatel164
yup u will get marks as long as the genotype and phenotype is correct

Okay, great thanx!

Why is A = atrioventricular valves closing ?? for AV to be closed the ventricles should have a higher pressure (ventricular systole), but u could clearly see that at point A, the left atrium has a higher pressure than the ventricles??
Reply 50
How did it go?
Reply 51
for me it was a little more difficult than the previous papers, but not too much. in my centre everyone had only 10-15 minutes left for checking, so the grade boundaries should be low
Reply 52
Yeah i didnt have much time either, found it quite tricky overall
Original post by alauxjx
for me it was a little more difficult than the previous papers, but not too much. in my centre everyone had only 10-15 minutes left for checking, so the grade boundaries should be low
Reply 53
Original post by ab9826
How did it go?

Was good but some questions were difficult
Reply 54
It was meh. I didn't really like some questions and almost ran out of time...😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, I personally didn't like it .. tomorrow's Chemistry... :frown:
Can we discuss the answers?

no please dont discuss we dont wanna risk high grade boundaries
Reply 58

Not quite sure yet, I'd give it a few hours. we can private message if you want though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Anyone wants to discuss through private message?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending