Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society XVI watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    think so. that or sleep for the next 5 years. I dread to think where I might (or might not) be over the next few years if the MH services are still as **** as this. as long as you never get sick and work full time you'll be fine. how are you doing?
    Working out logistics of moving to Scotland directly after graduation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    don't blame you. i'd considered emigrating somewhere. this country just alienates me. I cant get my head around it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    don't blame you. i'd considered emigrating somewhere. this country just alienates me. I cant get my head around it
    Mmm, it's bad enough living in the North and having the Tories get in - I'd probably despair even more if I lived in the South! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    today is really bleak :emo: got exam at one and I know nothing. keep crying. hayfever is bad and am exhausted and in pain. not sure if theres any point even going. I knew today would be ****ing horrible. not even 11am and I want to not be awake

ReputationRep:
    well the country is a bit ****ed now eh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it was a bit of a **** move to have an exam at this time on the day of the election results tbh. cant think of anything apart from how screwed we are and its making me mad. cant think straight as it is

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Well at least it's not UKIP.
    What on earth were people thinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :cry2:
    What's up mate?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'm nearly crying and it's not because I feel ugh. Damn Tories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    What's up mate?
    we now have a government that makes it it's mission to attack people like me & those even more vulnerable in our society, I've lost my bus pass so can't go to the local election results as I planned, I feel beyond distraught & upset, I fear not just for myself but for so many people I know right now, I am trying incredibly hard to have hope but it's fading faster & faster with each passing minute, I don't know what I will have left when it is gone.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I'll be in Scotland in September and as far away from the Conservatives that I can get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    I'll be in Scotland in September and as far away from the Conservatives that I can get.
    we should have a MHSS enclave somewhere in Scotland and all move there or something!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    we should have a MHSS enclave somewhere in Scotland and all move there or something!
    :yup: This is horrendous. I wasn't even expecting that much of a loss for the Libs too.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if my flat is big enough but we could all squeeze in :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    :yup: This is horrendous. I wasn't even expecting that much of a loss for the Libs too.
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I was hoping for a hung parliament where no party had a majority, would've meant turmoil & hopefully electoral reform...

I'm not even kidding tbh, genuinely looking up ways to move!

ReputationRep:
    I do like a good Scottish squeeze. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping for a hung parliament where no party had a majority, would've meant turmoil & hopefully electoral reform...

I'm not even kidding tbh, genuinely looking up ways to move!
    Glasgow's a pretty good city with fairly cheap houses as far as I know. Edinburgh is nice too, and Aberdeen is good but pretty expensive

ReputationRep:
    :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow's a pretty good city with fairly cheap houses as far as I know. Edinburgh is nice too, and Aberdeen is good but pretty expensive
    cool, yeah im looking up places that are within LHA for certain areas haha, have to convince my girlfriend first though...

:rofl:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.