The Student Room Group

Snow

Scroll to see replies

Started snowing hours ago and is currently still going. The snow is a couple of inches deep and has been the worst this month. I'm with my friends, we had a huge snowball fight and university has ended so it's pretty much excellent. :awesome:
Meant to be snowing early morning in Sheffers - hope it does (that or warm up) as the ice is starting to really peeve me off. Can't even walk anywhere without slipping a few times!

And I'd like a good ol' snowball fight once I've fought off this cold..
Reply 762
Lots of snow in Wales today, took a few pictures:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
enjoy it, it only comes once a year :wink:
adventure and make it a mission on the way, how many people can you snow ball, how many times you actually lift your feet off the floor etc
It's started snowing again :rant: so it looks like I'll be stuck inside all weekend. Hoping that my parcel still manages to get delivered tomorrow as it's not exactly deep here and then I can stay in bed all day watching dvds.
Reply 765
Original post by dobbys sock
It's started snowing again :rant: so it looks like I'll be stuck inside all weekend. Hoping that my parcel still manages to get delivered tomorrow as it's not exactly deep here and then I can stay in bed all day watching dvds.

Jackpot :sexface:
We've had the most pointless snow fall ever in the last couple of days. Half a mm in random places.
Reply 767
i used to love snow. Now that I have to drive daily, its becoming a pain in the *tooooooot*
In North devon i have about 4 inches of snow atm.

I'm pissed off majorly though because was suppose to be going to south Wales to race my off-road bike tomorrow and the stupid snow means it's going to be cancelled... :angry:
As a southerner who rarely sees snow never thought I'd resent seeing it again quite this much
No snow here. :moon:
Went to bed at 3.40 and it was still snowing, woke up at 5.50 and saw that it had melted and thought "yaaaay, maybe my weekend won't be ruined!", woke up again at 7.20 and saw that we'd had a lot more snow. I've been out in it and it's only about 3 or 4 inches which isn't a lot compared to some people or to what it was back in January, but it's still annoying. Will probably last all week before melting. It's snowed more in the last year than it has in the last 20 years of my life.

:rant: :rant: :rant:

Oh well, I'll just have to try and enjoy it.
Reply 772
Woke up to find it white over outside :yes:
Only a light covering though, not quite waist high as of yet :p:
Its still snowing outside told "ya all" it would snow
(no im not American lol)
Reply 774
Original post by SAK.A
Ok I've heard it's could snow in my area and I am really dreading it. And the reasons why is as follows:
1.I have to walk to school, in my suit shoes which have no grip whats so ever so I'm going to either slip and fall and crack my head open or ice skate to school.
2.There is a chance school will get called off. I have exams coming up and not going school is not the best idea.

3.After the initial first footprints in the snow when the snow turns into slush and ice it's disgusting and dangerous.
4.I have to shovel the snow out of my driveway shoveling snow is not easy trust me(I remember last year).
5.Sure it is fun for like the first few hours but after that it's just downhill.
I bet most of you are thinking :eek:

Hermione Granger. Ever heard of self-study?
It's been snowing like a bitch for the last hour and a half here just like the weather guys predicted :biggrin:
Original post by PapaShmurff

Original post by PapaShmurff
It's been snowing like a bitch for the last hour and a half here just like the weather guys predicted :biggrin:

Same here :h: It looks pretty but I know it's going to piss me off when I have to shovel the drive later :colonhash:
Very deep here in the valleys in south wales, this is about the depth:

yesterday:

Reply 778
Omg so much snow...in London!

:woo: :biggrin:

Time for snow fights!!!!
It's snowing here now. It was a bit yesterday too and was quite slippery when i was walking back. I had to help an old lady who had slipped over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending