Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the south-east england gets above 10cm of snow tonight/tomorow.............

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
      If it snows in London/Dorset tomorrow I'm so screwed
      If it snows in London/Kent tomorrow I'm screwed :sad:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      If it snows in London/Kent tomorrow I'm screwed :sad:
      So basically we are both screwed :p:

(Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
        So basically we are both screwed :p:
        Basically. *******s :sad:

:p:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Guvnor)
        I have a friend in Norway, I spoke to him a few days back he was telling me that the temperature at that time was around -17 :eek4:
        In the next but one town along from us it gets to about -22 in winter. It's got down to -27 twice, which made it the coldest village in Scotland.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by PrincessAriadne)
        In the next but one town along from us it gets to about -22 in winter. It's got down to -27 twice, which made it the coldest village in Scotland.
        That is a pretty horrific temperature for the UK, never knew it got that bad up north :holmes:

:eek4:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Guvnor)
        That is a pretty horrific temperature for the UK, never knew it got that bad up north :holmes:

:eek4:
        I remember the first time we went there and the windows in the car started freezing up, it was so freaky. It kinda feels *so* cold that you can't really even feel it.

ReputationRep:
        Started snowing hours ago and is currently still going. The snow is a couple of inches deep and has been the worst this month. I'm with my friends, we had a huge snowball fight and university has ended so it's pretty much excellent. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
        Meant to be snowing early morning in Sheffers - hope it does (that or warm up) as the ice is starting to really peeve me off. Can't even walk anywhere without slipping a few times!

And I'd like a good ol' snowball fight once I've fought off this cold..

ReputationRep:
        Lots of snow in Wales today, took a few pictures:

Spoiler:
        Show

ReputationRep:
        enjoy it, it only comes once a year
        adventure and make it a mission on the way, how many people can you snow ball, how many times you actually lift your feet off the floor etc

ReputationRep:
        It's started snowing again :rant: so it looks like I'll be stuck inside all weekend. Hoping that my parcel still manages to get delivered tomorrow as it's not exactly deep here and then I can stay in bed all day watching dvds.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by dobbys sock)
        It's started snowing again :rant: so it looks like I'll be stuck inside all weekend. Hoping that my parcel still manages to get delivered tomorrow as it's not exactly deep here and then I can stay in bed all day watching dvds.
        Jackpot :sexface:

ReputationRep:
        We've had the most pointless snow fall ever in the last couple of days. Half a mm in random places.

ReputationRep:
        i used to love snow. Now that I have to drive daily, its becoming a pain in the *tooooooot*

ReputationRep:
        In North devon i have about 4 inches of snow atm.

I'm pissed off majorly though because was suppose to be going to south Wales to race my off-road bike tomorrow and the stupid snow means it's going to be cancelled...

ReputationRep:
        As a southerner who rarely sees snow never thought I'd resent seeing it again quite this much

ReputationRep:
        No snow here. :moon:

ReputationRep:
        Went to bed at 3.40 and it was still snowing, woke up at 5.50 and saw that it had melted and thought "yaaaay, maybe my weekend won't be ruined!", woke up again at 7.20 and saw that we'd had a lot more snow. I've been out in it and it's only about 3 or 4 inches which isn't a lot compared to some people or to what it was back in January, but it's still annoying. Will probably last all week before melting. It's snowed more in the last year than it has in the last 20 years of my life.

:rant::rant::rant:

Oh well, I'll just have to try and enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
        Woke up to find it white over outside :yes:
        Only a light covering though, not quite waist high as of yet :p:

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.