The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
NEW HEAT IS HERE!

GET YER VOTING HATS BACK ON TSR...

MAYO CHICKEN takes on the might of CRUNCHIE MCFLURRY!

Honey, I'm comb! Hoho, that's just a bit of Crunchie humour. But yeah, how can an ice cream battle a burger, you might ask? Well, which do you prefer? Then THAT's yer answer!

Will the McFlurry McScurry, or is the Mayo Chicken?
'Or will the Mayo Chicken'
Oh that's a good one.
Anyways, my vote goes to Mayo Chicken! Mmm chicken. :h:
May O Chick(w)in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
mayo chicken, i prefer the smarties mcflurry.
Reply 63
Mayo Chicken things are stunning, so mayo chicken for moi!
Don't like mayo, do like Mcflurries so will go for the Crunchie Mcflurry.
Reply 65
Mayo chicken. The Limited edition mcflurries are so much better
Reply 66
Mayo chicken, now I'm craving one!
Never had a Mayo Chicken so I'll vote for the Crunchie McFlurry
Mcflurry! <3
Mayo chicken. Crunchie isn't my first choice, I like chicken sandwiches at McDs and it's cheap too!
Reply 71
What's the difference between the mayo chicken and the mc chicken sandwich? I'll vote for mayo chicken simply because I go to mcd's for savoury foods, and it looks tasty too.
Mayo chicken- only ever buy the smartie mcflurries
Reply 73
MAYO CHICKEN PREVAILS!

To dearest Fusion - the Mayo Chicken uses a very fine fried breading as opposed to the McChicken's batter, but they're very similar (albeit quite a bit smaller in the actual chicken department). Though they ARE only a quid-odds. The above picture is from my own review on the site:

http://totoeatstheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/mcdonalds-mayo-chicken.html

As you can see I'm not quite overwhelmed emotionally as TSR is, but heck, this isn't MY McDonalds Munchie Champion, it's YOURS!
Reply 74
NEW HEAT:

GRILLED CHICKEN AND BACON SALAD fights the HOT APPLE PIE!

What, you get SALAD at McDonalds?! Yeah, you do, and it's pretty damned awesome. But come on, now... it doesn't have a filling hotter than the magma from the depths of the Earth, does it? Step up, Apple Pie, my tongue has too much sensation!
Reply 75
Hot apple pie. It's immensely appletising. I adore the crust layer, it's dangerously delicious.
Reply 76
Oh no.. I really don't like the hot apple pies, but I don't eat meat, so I have to go with apple pie :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apple pie.

Salad. In McDonald's. NO.
I don't like apple pie so I'll go with the salad, although I would never order a salad in McDonalds!
I've had that salad a few times actually (it seems i'm in a minority.) It is SO surprisingly good for a fast food salad, generous in size and it's PROPER chicken. It tasted fresh and well cooked, the bacon added a nice texture/salty kick. But, I love those apple pies. And in terms of value for money, the salad is a rip off. APPLE PIE gets my backing.

Quick Reply

Latest