The Student Room Group

Turkey threatens to unleash all migrants on Europe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
And there you go I disagree with you so this is your reply

I'm an extremist for thinking they should sort this out for themselves I suppose that's OK but I won't be crucifying people over it any time soon.

But word of advice if you shout people down as you do then you have no one to blame but yourself when people do turn to idiots like Trump.

I've said all along it's your kind of attitude that is doing wonders for the far right in Europe.

It's not my kind of attitude that's doing wonders. It's your attitude. The far right needs people who agree with that ideology and that is what you are doing. I just can''t seriously believe you think that building a wall is even at all a solution. It's beyond me. But we're going to have to agree to disagree because there ain't no getting through here.
Original post by queen-bee
Check out the thread about assad.I've clearly outlined my opinions,too tired to write out long paragraphs on the topic. He is a mass murderer himself. The Arab Spring hasn't brought any hope to the Middle East tbh,especially not to Syria.

Agreed but that's because the West didn't help the Arab Spring and because they are muted by the tyrants. Something like the vision of the Arab Spring is a solution long-term but realistically it isn't going to happen if the current dynamic remains.
Original post by Ethereal World
:facepalm:

Why don't you move to America and vote Trump in?

Your ideology and way of thinking is a subset of extremism.

Trump is a racist douche I'll give you that, but his policy is leave them alone and they're sort it out themselves

Shillary Sodom Clinton wants to bomb the **** out of the Muslims for peace, and you think she's the moderate voice of sanity. I mean Jesus ****ing Christ how ****ing ignorant can you be?
Original post by Snickers Please
Trump is a racist douche I'll give you that, but his policy is leave them alone and they're sort it out themselves

Shillary Sodom Clinton wants to bomb the **** out of the Muslims for peace, and you think she's the moderate voice of sanity. I mean Jesus ****ing Christ how ****ing ignorant can you be?

I never said anything about Clinton being a voice of sanity. I haven't once made any reference to her. Stop extrapolating to further your unfounded agenda.
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm not merely advocating violence, by heavy I mean tough with Turkey and with those who breach European borders/run amok inside Europe (including and especially ghetto encampments) e.g. France prepares to bulldoze half of 'Jungle' migrant camp

Ah I see
Original post by Snickers Please

Behold true hero of Syria

destroyer of Islamic State and saviour of the people

Now who's the joker. Oh well I'm leaving this thread now so you guys can talk in peace without any terrorist sympathiesers in your midst.
Can't we just kick those dirty kebabs out of NATO and let Russia play with them already. I'm fed up of Turkey now, blackmailing us for money over these refugees.
Reply 67
Original post by queen-bee
No it really isn't. It's just going to keep dividing people based on culture

We are already divided based on culture.
Reply 68
Original post by returnmigrant
Please could you not use inflammatory language and loaded terms like 'unleash'.
These are very ordinary human beings - not a pack of wild animals

Tell that to the German women who were sexually accosted en masse by these "ordinary human beings"

Unleash is putting it politely.
Original post by marco14196
Can't we just kick those dirty kebabs out of NATO and let Russia play with them already. I'm fed up of Turkey now, blackmailing us for money over these refugees.

that-amp-039-s-racist_o_3785749.jpg
Original post by hazzer1998
Wait ? so rape and murder aren't crimes now ?

Has the crime rate exponentially increased (i.e: is every migrant/refugee raping and killing) by a million fold?
Original post by TheArtofProtest
Has the crime rate exponentially increased (i.e: is every migrant/refugee raping and killing) by a million fold?

I'd support a ZERO raise so no migrants at all

Tell me how many rapes do you think are acceptable?

Is it 1 or a 1000 or well tell us how many you rapes you will tolerate?
I really don't get how people can post such crap.

There are some users, like @BaconandSauce who think the Middle East is like some kind of rumble in the jungle, wanting to build a wall to keep the barbarians out and generally treating this like some kind of game, completely ignorant of the history, geo-political interests or just displaying a general caveman like thinking.

And there are users like @Howard and @hazzer1998 who think that every migrant/refugee is raping and killing but cannot show the corresponding million fold increase in crime rates.
Original post by 雷尼克
So what? Refugees are not causing any problems.

The Cologne attacks where 1000 women were groped and sexually assaulted by asylum seekers. This rape game has also been brought to Sweden. Both of these articles explain some of the problems these countries are facing. They can't police the number of people coming in. Crime is on the rise. Not all of the asylum seekers and refugees are committing crimes but we can't ignore that it is happening.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/europes-rape-epidemic-western-women-will-be-sacrificed-at-the-alter-of-mass-migration/
Reply 74
Original post by NekoAngel13
The Cologne attacks where 1000 women were groped and sexually assaulted by asylum seekers. This rape game has also been brought to Sweden. Both of these articles explain some of the problems these countries are facing. They can't police the number of people coming in. Crime is on the rise. Not all of the asylum seekers and refugees are committing crimes but we can't ignore that it is happening.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-attacks-what-happened-after-1000-women-were-sexually-assaulted-a6867071.html

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/europes-rape-epidemic-western-women-will-be-sacrificed-at-the-alter-of-mass-migration/

Even the Swedes have woken up and finally acknowledged that at least half the "refugees" they've taken in need to be sent packing.
Reply 75
Original post by TheArtofProtest
I really don't get how people can post such crap.

There are some users, like @BaconandSauce who think the Middle East is like some kind of rumble in the jungle, wanting to build a wall to keep the barbarians out and generally treating this like some kind of game, completely ignorant of the history, geo-political interests or just displaying a general caveman like thinking.

And there are users like @Howard and @hazzer1998 who think that every migrant/refugee is raping and killing but cannot show the corresponding million fold increase in crime rates.

I don't think BaconandSauce is ignorant of these things any more than I imagine you are a font of knowledge yourself. BnS just doesn't give a F about their history or geo-politics. And neither do I. Not my problem.

I didn't say that we had experienced a million fold increase in raping and killing but as far as I am concerned one woman going about her daily business and being being raped at the hands of one of these people is one too many. Simple as that.
Reply 76
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/feb/11/putin-threat-europe-islamic-state

The man who speaks the truth. If you're a Putin admirer give this a read.
Reply 77
Original post by Howard
I don't think BaconandSauce is ignorant of these things any more than I imagine you are a font of knowledge yourself. BnS just doesn't give a F about their history or geo-politics. And neither do I. Not my problem.

I didn't say that we had experienced a million fold increase in raping and killing but as far as I am concerned one woman going about her daily business and being being raped at the hands of one of these people is one too many. Simple as that.

It might not be your problem but your views are part of the problem.
Reply 78
Original post by BaconandSauce
I'd support a ZERO raise so no migrants at all

Tell me how many rapes do you think are acceptable?

Is it 1 or a 1000 or well tell us how many you rapes you will tolerate?

Anyone can commit an act of sexual violence. Should the entire human race leave the planet because of this?
Original post by Howard
Even the Swedes have woken up and finally acknowledged that at least half the "refugees" they've taken in need to be sent packing.

I'm just waiting for the rest of Britain to wake up. What will it take? When our women are raped and brutalised? Our men being murdered? I'm not against immigration but we need to keep better tabs on people.
We can't afford to let refugees and immigrants run rampant at the expense of our social liberties. Will our women be told to dress like arab women and act like women so that they aren't attacked? Well, it's already happening in Sweden and Germany so I wouldn't be surprised.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending