The Student Room Group

If Trump get into power somehow in USA - we will have give US muslims asylum here

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doug Stamper
He is asking Mexico to pay billions of dollars for a wall with the threat of economic sanctions.

Guess what, Mexico will just establish stronger trade links with China, India, Russia.

The USA suffers economically, Trump performs poorly on the world stage, the USA is no longer a world superpower. Instead, its a massive leper colony for the thousands of people it has now bankrupted.

Do you know why loads of US companies go overseas? It's because Americans are lazy and want to work for high wages. The moment companies want higher profit, they go elsewhere. This is a problem, and Donald Trump is focusing on the wrong issues.

The U.S. already has a massive trade deficit with Mexico .. Trump will show America has true leadership again, will stand up to China, Mexico and won't allow it to be overrun by shitty corporate trade deals
Original post by Can'tStumpTrump
He has:

Among other things, including reducing foreign aid to Mexico:

"If Mexico doesn't agree to pay for the wall, Trump suggests increasing a number of fees, including those on temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats, border crossing cards and NAFTA worker visas from Mexico. He also proposes increases fees at ports of entry at the Mexican - United States border."

He proposed to bomb the oil facilities, not carpet bombing

They have and are already bombing the oil facilities. Zero avail
Why are only largely White populated countries meant to be a dumping ground for the world?

Go claim aslyum in South Korea or Japan see how they works out.

I'm so ****ing tired of you people talking about hate you've ruined our countries and we'll forever resent you for it.
Original post by TakeBritainBack
Why are only largely White populated countries meant to be a dumping ground for the world?

Go claim aslyum in South Korea or Japan see how they works out.

I'm so ****ing tired of you people talking about hate you've ruined our countries and we'll forever resent you for it.

Ah the great British empire who can forget the age of their colonial madness?
Original post by Can'tStumpTrump
The U.S. already has a massive trade deficit with Mexico .. Trump will show America has true leadership again, will stand up to China, Mexico and won't allow it to be overrun by shitty corporate trade deals

Is someone who cries on Twitter about cheating going to actually stand up to anyone on the world state?
Look at this beauty

[video="youtube;I0tE6T-ecmg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending