The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

littleredfrog
heehee......strangeness

is it just me or do the boohbahs scare anyone else???...i know its strange im nearly 18 but they do scare me!!!

The boohbahs themselves are not evil, it is just the cruel children who keep them captive. I prepose a mission to rescue them from their horrible prison.
Reply 61
wiwarin_mir
meade pah! We want sake, the drink of warriors.

Yuumm! Sake! No arguement there!

Can we warm it on a fire?
Reply 62
littleredfrog

is it just me or do the boohbahs scare anyone else???...i know its strange im nearly 18 but they do scare me!!!

Very much so!
oh yeah forgot............

JPJ is lovely...and is not scary.....(sorry for forgettin to say that JPJ!!) and AT is also lovely....for those of you who think he is strange he is lovely!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Fluffy
Very much so!

its just the way their heads sink into their bodies and then the way their eyes roll around....and the stuff their made out of...its all so scary!!!
littleredfrog
its just the way their heads sink into their bodies and then the way their eyes roll around....and the stuff their made out of...its all so scary!!!

That is why we must free them and let them run free.
wiwarin_mir
That is why we must free them and let them run free.

what let them run free so that they can get into my bedroom and submit me to endless torture that will submit me permantenly to a mental institute!!! sorry they really do scare the s@$t out of me!!!
littleredfrog
what let them run free so that they can get into my bedroom and submit me to endless torture that will submit me permantenly to a mental institute!!! sorry they really do scare the s@$t out of me!!!

Then just don't watch them, then you will not be subjected to the torment.
wiwarin_mir
Then just don't watch them, then you will not be subjected to the torment.

i try not to but i get in from *cough* school *cough* and turn on the TV and their there and then i go shopping and their there....its like they're following me and they really are scary!!!
littleredfrog
i try not to but i get in from *cough* school *cough* and turn on the TV and their there and then i go shopping and their there....its like they're following me and they really are scary!!!

Well, truth be told, when they put their heads into their body, they are actually a weapon, primed to fire boohbah heads which are explosive.
wiwarin_mir
Well, truth be told, when they put their heads into their body, they are actually a weapon, primed to fire boohbah heads which are explosive.

opkay seriously stop it...they really do scare me and i do get really frightened and hide behind pillows and anything else nearby wen i see them...and knowin that they may start firin their heads at me is probably gonna send me into some kind of nervous breakdown!!
littleredfrog
opkay seriously stop it...they really do scare me and i do get really frightened and hide behind pillows and anything else nearby wen i see them...and knowin that they may start firin their heads at me is probably gonna send me into some kind of nervous breakdown!!

don't worry, you need to say the magic word once their heads are tucked in before they start doing that.
Reply 72
aww, thanks for sayinging im a grand ewok! do you want to be something?
wiwarin_mir
don't worry, you need to say the magic word once their heads are tucked in before they start doing that.

what is the magic word cos i may have to start using it weneva i see...or i could just buy one to try and get over my fear...although then again id get scared that it was watching me all the time
historyhoney
aww, thanks for sayinging im a grand ewok! do you want to be something?

If you want, just put me down for 5 cases.
littleredfrog
what is the magic word cos i may have to start using it weneva i see...or i could just buy one to try and get over my fear...although then again id get scared that it was watching me all the time

The magic word, believe it or not, is...... Boohbah!!!!
Reply 76
wiwarin_mir
If you want, just put me down for 5 cases.

eh?
Reply 77
historyhoney
eh?

its a joke :rolleyes:
Reply 78
trigger
quite a few peeps on ukl scare me ga4y does dunno why!

If you mean me, that made my day. I thought i went un-noticed on this forum - i guess i made an impression; i'm honoured.
steerpike1985
ahhh the Prodigy. The bloke in that used to live about 8 miles away from me! Little bit of me trivia for you there...

same here. They live in Braintree, my Dad lived right next to them. You could even find Keith Flint's phone number in the phone directory.

Latest

Trending

Trending