The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have an unnessecarily large amount of time at my disposal, other than when I'm on holiday :biggrin:
Lucky! My school managed to get closed due to asbestos so we've been in a different building for most of the school year :frown:
Original post by wakemeup
So have you finished your exams? I'm currently in that whole 're-evaluating my entire life' stage because I've got nothing to do for the next two and a bit months :tongue:

Yes, I'm in exactly the same position!!!
It was ok, The teachers joined twitter and I got work from there! It's been crazy!
There is a new Arctic Monkeys Album to be released (Entitled: AM), which although I'm not exactly their biggest fan, I can conclude is a must buy after hearing the first two singles. :smile: :rock:
Reply 9265
:eek: Nearly time for a new thread!
They posted links to powerpoints with work and info on them! It got on the news!
Reply 9267
I think they'd link to documents or something? Or post page numbers in textbooks?

Never seen it myself though! My computing teacher emailed us almost every day during study leave in the run up to the exam with work to do :tongue:
Reply 9268
Hahaha, she was the opposite! Always setting it, but didn't care if we actually did it or handed it in.
Reply 9269
Original post by UncreativeJ
Same. The lack of stress is just amazing.

Yeah I just feel so free now!
Reply 9270
She really was. Spent more time telling us stories about her, her kids and her life when she was at uni than actually teaching us :rolleyes:
The Question is, who's going to get the 10000th post? :iiam:
Reply 9272
She was my favourite teacher for not teaching us, and being more like a friend than a teacher. Not the best for teaching, but it was her first time teaching the course and she didn't know much about computing at the start.
10,000?:mmm:
Oh wow this thread has moved quickly!

Latest