The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by TotoMimo
The talk about Krave is pretty much a daily rant for me. Crownfield Nougat Pillows (Aldi) and Mornflake Chocolatey Squares were around for YEARS before Kelloggs got their team together to make this "God Cereal" that had already existed forever, in a far, FAR superior format. "HAVE YOU TRIED THIS KRAVE STUFF, OH MA GAWD IT'S LIKE SEX!" - me: "Sigh, yes, and I struggle once more to find any common ground with this atrocious generation of children..."

you've made me realise how much i hate kellogs and walkers over the past week or so. they're both such bastards! what company will be next! Coca-cola?!
Reply 82
Got to be clusters for me.
clusters :h:
Reply 84
I can see that I'm heavily outvoted, but to at least prevent Krave having no defenders, my vote goes to Krave.

Now if it were Crunchy nut cereal, it would be a different matter, but it is not...

KRAVE
Reply 85
Weetabix Minis, but it was a toughie :P
Reply 86
The Student Room. Where people learn to read before they post.

I am a student of life. A student of happenings, of purpose, of all things. When something occurs, I wish to know why, and how, and when.

Some people, however, just say "LOL I LIKE CRISPS THEY R GUD", and be done with it.

It makes me wonder if I am the worst kind of person (for trying to better the ignorant who are so blissful) or the best kind of person (who enlightens said ignorant).

The happiest people are those that have never read a thing in their lives, so the theory goes.

I wonder how our buddy Wombat might interpret this notion.
Clusters
Crunchy Nut Clusters. It is hands down the BEST cereal on the planet.
Reply 89
THIS HEAT'S WINNER: KELLOGGS CRUNCHY NUT CLUSTERS!

A report in the Daily Telegraph indicated that a bowl of these has more sugar and fat than a bowl of gourmet ice cream. THAT'LL BE WHY THEY'RE SO AMAZING THEN. I'm genuinely glad Kellogg's Krave didn't win - anyone who has tried Nougat Pillows or Chocolatey Squares knows that Krave is an inferior-but-still-more-expensive version of those - but as I said, all I can do is whinge profusely from the sidelines!
Reply 90
NEW HEAT!

WEETABIX READY BREK takes on HONEY MONSTER HONEY WAFFLES!

One's softer than a kitten's marshmallow kiss, and one's harder than Jason Statham eating diamonds. In terms of texture they couldn't be any more polarised, but is your opinion as black and white?
I eat quakers porridge, for me the Ready Brek is a bit too much like baby food. And I like the honey waffles, they hold their texture well in the milk and have good sweet notes. WAFFLES GET MY VOTE
Reply 92
Never had the Honey Waffles, can't say I've even heard of them :colondollar:
Ready Brek!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Ready brek all the way! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've only tried the Honey Waffles, so they get my vote by default.
Reply 95
Ready Brek. More variety, and I actually like it, I even have it cold before heating it up.

*hangs head in shame*
Hmmm...I'm a quakers girl because readybreak is too mushy and textureless...but still, I think I vote for porridge over honey waffles :h: So readybreak ^_^
Reply 98
Even stevens again!
Ready brek. Weirdly it's the only porridge type cereal that I don't hate.

Quick Reply

Latest