The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Wavefunction

That sounds like a plan. I'll reference it at the end though just to make sure

ffs no.

rule no.1 of getting away with murder: you dont draw attention to the dead body once you've buried it.
That sounds like a plan. I'll reference it at the end though just to make sure

Don't be lazy about it, make sure it's all in your own words, turnitin will snitch otherwise
Reply 102
LOL @ McGregor.

Chat **** get banged.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Don't be lazy about it, make sure it's all in your own words, turnitin will snitch otherwise

There aren't too many ways I can phrase certain scientific lingo, though. X + Y -> Z can only be phrased that way.
There aren't too many ways I can phrase certain scientific lingo, though. X + Y -> Z can only be phrased that way.

ffs.

rule no.2 of getting away with murder: if you dont rearrange the teeth sufficiently it will get identified by dental records.
Reply 105
Original post by swirly
ffs.

rule no.2 of getting away with murder: if you dont rearrange the teeth sufficiently it will get identified by dental records.

Who's telling you these poverty rules?

Thoughts on Suits finale ?
Original post by swirly
ffs.

Oh my word this murdering malarkey is trickier than I thought.

Can't I just take the teeth away??
90% of TSR is lame garbage. Just thought I'd share that
Original post by Rk2k14
Who's telling you these poverty rules?

Thoughts on Suits finale ?

#TrapLife

Lame. didnt even feel like suits anymore tbh. ironic how the thing all started because Mike was trying to run away from the police, and now he ends up in prison. Wonder if that was intended. Called it all too- Mike would be freed by reason of jury equity; cuts a deal for not rolling anyone ever; season 6 will start as 2 years later....

thoughts on a show that would be centred around the Nicky Barnes era of Harlem control called Mr Untouchable. Im thinking HBO production. would watch/ 10.
Oh my word this murdering malarkey is trickier than I thought.

Can't I just take the teeth away??

Best thing is to just pay someone else to do it tbh.
Happy Mother's Day xxxx

@Lucinda @Bodeans @difeo
Original post by Dirtybit
Happy Mother's Day xxxx

@Lucinda @Bodeans @difeo

thoughts on what happened in Quad Studios in 1994?
Reply 112
Original post by swirly
#TrapLife

Lame. didnt even feel like suits anymore tbh. ironic how the thing all started because Mike was trying to run away from the police, and now he ends up in prison. Wonder if that was intended. Called it all too- Mike would be freed by reason of jury equity; cuts a deal for not rolling anyone ever; season 6 will start as 2 years later....

thoughts on a show that would be centred around the Nicky Barnes era of Harlem control called Mr Untouchable. Im thinking HBO production. would watch/ 10.

Read that season 6 is gonna take off from the end of season 5 so we'll see Mike in jail. Would be lols if he had a bare knuckle gypsy fight in the season premiere.

Would be interesting.
Original post by swirly

Madness

Original post by Rk2k14
Read that season 6 is gonna take off from the end of season 5 so we'll see Mike in jail. Would be lols if he had a bare knuckle gypsy fight in the season premiere.

Would be interesting.

Never used to spoiler button before fool?
Reply 114
Original post by Dirtybit
Madness

Never used to spoiler button before fool?

You don't even watch it bich and swirly already posted what happened:colonhash:
Original post by swirly

Ffs :rofl:

DirtyBit gotta go apologise to Kane's mother today, she gave birth to a f*cking legend.
Reply 116
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
90% of TSR is lame garbage. Just thought I'd share that

Cheers Jeff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
You don't even watch it bich and swirly already posted what happened:colonhash:

o rlly, I'm the one who told you to watch it

You lot r lucky I have seen the finale anyways.

Spoiler

Original post by Bodeans
Ffs :rofl:

DirtyBit gotta go apologise to Kane's mother today, she gave birth to a f*cking legend.

Is she fit? I might be able to make it up to her

Thoughts on Purpose (the album, not the track)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest