Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long it takes for Chichester, Bath Spa and Winchester to respond back? I’m applying to do English Literature and History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily May)
    I applied to Reading for Geography and they replied within 4 days of me applying, so they'll be back to you soon.
    Yeah, hopefully, I'm so impatient so waiting for offers is so frustrating...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_M_1)
    What course was this for?
    History

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I've applied to do international business/international management/ international business management with German and so I've applied to Nottingham Trent, Gloucestershire, Edge Hill, Lincoln and Uni of Nottingham. I only have 2 a levels and 2AS's so I was a bit dubious to how quickly any unis would reply to my application. However! My application was sent off yesterday at 2.30 and at 5pm tonight I had an offer from Lincoln! And they've given me a lower offer too! Couldn't be happier at the speed at which they processed it!
    My first choice would be Nottingham Trent, simply because their course is incredible and is the only one that offers dual honours to do it with German and also live in Germany for 2 years. Has anybody heard from Nottingham Trent at all and if so, how quickly? Thanks for any answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protista)
    Anybody getting offers from Lincoln?
    (Original post by ah-meg)
    My application for English at Lincoln was sent off this morning, haven't gotten an acknowledgment yet or anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sent my application to Lincoln well over a week ago and haven't even had an acknowledgement yet.

Maybe they're just taking their time with the Pharmacy applicants. Hope you both get offers soon! (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin9cent)
    Hi I havent decided which 5 unis should i choose. Some ideas would be appreciated.
    I am predicted AAB and going for mechanical engineering.
    Other than Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh and Surrey, which should i get? xx
    Swansea is a great university for mechanical engineering!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protista)
    Anybody getting offers from Lincoln?
    What you're doing might be more in demand than my course but I had an offer in just over 24 hours of UCAS receiving it! And they've reduced my offer too! Im absolutely over the moon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josephfd)
    Swansea is a great university for mechanical engineering!
    I am choosing 1 from swansea, newcastle, queen marys and leicester to be my last option. Would u still prefer swansea instead/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received any offers for Criminology?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know about Scottish Uni's???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_M_1)
    Anyone received any offers for Criminology?
    My friend has had one from York

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whofromwhoville)
    My friend has had one from York
    Thanks for the reply, do you know the other universities that they have applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have offers for economics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else had all their offers? And if you have, how long are you going to leave it before replying? My college has told me to wait before responding, even though I know exactly where I want to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_M_1)
    Thanks for the reply, do you know the other universities that they have applied to?
    Durham, Lancaster, Liverpool and Manchester

ReputationRep:
    Durham, Lancaster, Liverpool and Manchester
    Thank you, I have applied to Durham and Lancaster also. Do you know what College your friend had selected for Durham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_M_1)
    Thank you, I have applied to Durham and Lancaster also. Do you know what College your friend had selected for Durham?
    Sorry I dont! I know that its her fifth choice and shes not bothered about getting in there. Also, do you know that Durham have a reputation for not responding until after the January deadline?
    Lancaster should reply pretty quickly, I got my offer from there within 2 weeks of them getting my application

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I dont! I know that its her fifth choice and shes not bothered about getting in there. Also, do you know that Durham have a reputation for not responding until after the January deadline?
    Lancaster should reply pretty quickly, I got my offer from there within 2 weeks of them getting my application
    Ok thank you for the response, I am still awaiting an offer for Lancaster and my other universities which are Surrey (twice), Sheffield, Lancaster and Durham. May I ask what you have applied for at Lancaster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TR0)
    Does anyone know about Scottish Uni's???
    I have an unconditional offer from Glasgow for Business & Management and Russian

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got Politics and International Relations offers from Southampton, Reading, UEA or Nottingham? Or Politics from Leeds?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.