The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
me too, for now. Atkeast you already have a decent grade secured if anything goes wrong today, which I doubt it will =]
Good luck, if i dont come back here before the exam lemme know how you find it
yh but i got a u in the isa somehow :/ thanks you too all the best !
Reply 142
so how did everyone find it? I thought it was a nice paper and wasn't too difficult
Reply 143
i liked the paper as well, especially the 5mark questions :smile:
i liked that paper though was still tricky in some areas! didnt have hard topics though some of the questions were werid!!! hated the 2 investigation questions on cancer and size of lumen! worried that i "Waffled" too much in mine :s-smilie:
Reply 145
how did u find it?
Reply 146
what did everyone write for the lasr question?
Reply 147
hey y is no1 discussing the paper 2day? lol
kieran_s
hey y is no1 discussing the paper 2day? lol

cos not everyone in the world might have done it so it is classed as cheating if you give anything away
Reply 149
I thought it was great!

But then again, my judgements are formed from a very bad experience with the unit 4 paper...
I thought the last question was abit ambigous becouse i didnt know if it meant putting stuff like...surface area, short diffusion pathways etc etc. but other than that i found it relatively ok
Easy, easy paper. I got RER-Golgi-vesicle for that pancreas cell.
Reply 152
its ok to discuss this is aqa
Reply 153
was it more content based?
For the first question i ended up with: Circular DNA
70s ribosomes
cell capsule
Ramses II
For the first question i ended up with: Circular DNA
70s ribosomes
cell capsule

yeah sounds right

i got
flagellum
plasmids
capsule:smile:
Not all cells have plasmids/flagella! Read that a few minutes before I sat the paper.
Ramses II
Not all cells have plasmids/flagella! Read that a few minutes before I sat the paper.

ahh nutS! Yeh i thought about that but oh didnt know what else to put. oh and why is it an advantage to inject men with the cervical cancer vaccine not just women? i didnt quite know:s-smilie:
Reply 158
Wasn't the question basically what prokaryotic cells have that's different to eukaryotic cells though?
So I think plasmids and flagella is right.
Sensory Scorpion
ahh nutS! Yeh i thought about that but oh didnt know what else to put. oh and why is it an advantage to inject men with the cervical cancer vaccine not just women? i didnt quite know:s-smilie:

I put about herd immunity. Dunno if thats right though. :P

Latest

Trending

Trending