The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Underwood
No ones 'coming for you' lmao, get over this delusion that Islam is invading the UK

They watch too many movies or play too many video games. They fancy themselves freedom fighters in a WWIII era standing up for what is right against the new Nazis who happen to be 5% of the population with very little political power.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Your words buddy... backtrack all you want but the mask has slipped. Bigotry of soft expectations is showing.

If i were muslim, i would be far far far more disgusted and concerned by your remarks and bigotry than by a bunch of cross wielding British patriots

Lol don't pretend you're offended by my analogy which had no relation to religion, but was solely based on the reaction mechanism. We both know you've posted far more offensive and bigoted stuff here in the last few weeks.
Original post by BaconandSauce
I'm also noting the defense that Muslims will always react violently when 'provoked' so better not provoke them (Racism of low expectations)

Oh look Frank... seems im not the only one. LMFAO

Shot yourself in the foot me good mate
Original post by WBZ144
He wasn't saying that the actions of the extremists have nothing to do with Islam. he admitted that they follow a certain interpretation that makes them commit the crimes that they commit.

What many people are taking issue with is the way you and a few others here are generalising all Muslims, lumping them in with the radicals. Most of my immediate family are Muslims and they haven't killed or tried to harm me for leaving the religion.

And please, don't pretend that you care about women in Muslim countries :rolleyes:

I don't care about them any more/less than the average person I was using it as an example which has shaped my view of Islam (not just extremism) Why should people suffer unnecessary hardship/oppression as a result of a backward religion? Also I am not lumping them together but saying it is an ideology that we don't want to encourage. If they were Christians I don't believe they would have been that bothered or reacted violently (don't mention Christians in other countries) as I am referring to Christians in the UK.
Lol don't pretend you're offended by my analogy which had no relation to religion, but was solely based on the reaction mechanism. We both know you've posted far more offensive and bigoted stuff here in the last few weeks.

They caused the aggression by provoking them, so technically yes they were the aggressors. Without Britain First's presence, no violence would have occurred that day in that location.

Shafelia Ahmed and every victim of "Honor killing" caused the aggression by provoking their families so technically she was the aggressor. Without Shafelia Ahmeds disobedience, no murder would have occured that day in that location

Gay people murdered for being gay caused the aggression by provoking anti gay people by being gay so technically they are the aggressors. Without gays, no homophobic murders would occur ever

Rape victims caused the rape by provoking men (Who are like dogs on heat) by being female and wearing a skirt. Without their gender and choice of clothing, no violent rape would have occured that day. Technically they are the instigators of their own rape

Shall i continue Frank?
Original post by karl pilkington
I don't care about them any more/less than the average person I was using it as an example which has shaped my view of Islam (not just extremism) Why should people suffer unnecessary hardship/oppression as a result of a backward religion? Also I am not lumping them together but saying it is an ideology that we don't want to encourage. If they were Christians I don't believe they would have been that bothered or reacted violently (don't mention Christians in other countries) as I am referring to Christians in the UK.

Islam is not "encouraged", its adherents are simply given the same rights to religious freedom that all other recognised religions are given.
I don't support violence, I just think that they aren't 'out of the world' to want to harm someone who is mocking their religion. It's not as if they are going and attacking random people for no reason. These Muslims are humans, and they will get angry when people gather in masses to insult their beliefs.

You truly are the gift that keeps on giving. I have said this to you before but i really do hope for your sake you are very young (Like 16 or under)
I remember a few years ago the edl came to walthamstow and we beat the living day lights out of them lol.
And it werent just muslims either.
Original post by WBZ144
The EDL is still organising protests after members were arrested for violent and disorderly behaviour numerous times during these protests.

So you would punish them all for the actions of the few?

But that doesn't at all negate my point.
You truly are the gift that keeps on giving. I have said this to you before but i really do hope for your sake you are very young (Like 16 or under)

Age assumptions? Come on, we both know the only reason you're attacking my age is because you've run out of flak for your main argument, which was hollow anyway. I'm not under 16, nor am I 16.

Shafelia Ahmed and every victim of "Honor killing" caused the aggression by provoking their families so technically she was the aggressor. Without Shafelia Ahmeds disobedience, no murder would have occured that day in that location

Gay people murdered for being gay caused the aggression by provoking anti gay people by being gay so technically they are the aggressors. Without gays, no homophobic murders would occur ever

Rape victims caused the rape by provoking men (Who are like dogs on heat) by being female and wearing a skirt. Without their gender and choice of clothing, no violent rape would have occured that day. Technically they are the instigators of their own rape

Shall i continue Frank?

Not sure why you're unnecessarily extrapolating this. People like you on here have an adorable tendency to take one thing and extrapolate it to another, incompatible situation.

Are rape victims, prior to rape, mocking the beliefs of the would-be rapist? No
Are gay people who would be killed, prior to death, actively insulting the would-be murderer? No

So quit trying to be clever, apples and oranges - reactions to anti-Muslim protests is completely different from the situations you listed.

Oh look Frank... seems im not the only one. LMFAO

Shot yourself in the foot me good mate

BaconandSauce? The one who claimed that half of Muslims support ISIS? Lol, I blocked that troll

BaconandSauce? The one who claimed that half of Muslims support ISIS? Lol, I blocked that troll

It's easy to win an argument when you lie.

In the real world however this tactic will fail as will you.
I don't support violence, I just think that they aren't 'out of the world' to want to harm someone who is mocking their religion. It's not as if they are going and attacking random people for no reason. These Muslims are humans, and they will get angry when people gather in masses to insult their beliefs.

You are a complete idiot.
Original post by Butternuts96
Uneducated ignoramuses like yourself never fail to shock me. I am absolutely perplexed that you believe that there are muslim run no go areas. This makes absolutely no sense! This is a completely baseless lie and you have honestly proven that you are genuinely quite dumb and gullible. Fact.

I live in Tower Hamlets and there is no significant amount of racism (none at all that I've ever seen or heard of tbh) in our entire borough. All colours getting along brilliantly; the community cohesion here is second to none yet we are being referred to as muslim no go areas.

Absolute stupidity at its finest.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/11/16/cnn-owes-jindal-apology-nyt-admits-mythical-muslim-no-go-zones-exist/

http://www.infowars.com/ex-nypd-detective-muslim-only-no-go-zones-could-come-to-us/

Just because you're too stupid to conduct any form of research on this subject doesn't mean he is an idiot for pointing out facts.

The first link was about an area in Belgium that the authorities couldn't control, not the UK (Jindal was criticised for not being able to name one here) and the second was a man's scaremongering opinion. So you have not proven him wrong.
Original post by Attempt
You are a complete idiot.

He'd be the first to complain if this was violence being used against Muslims going about their law abiding business (and I'm sure some could find enough provocation to justify it to themselves)
So you would punish them all for the actions of the few?

But that doesn't at all negate my point.

Maybe you should practice what you preach.

My point was that BF would not lose their right to protest if some its members misbehaved at a protest.
Original post by WBZ144
The first link was about an area in Belgium that the authorities couldn't control, not the UK (Jindal was criticised for not being able to name one here) and the second was a man's scaremongering opinion. So you have not proven him wrong.

The second link was about an ex detective agreeing about the concept that there are no go muslim zones in the west so yes I have proven my point.
(edited 8 years ago)
He'd be the first to complain if this was violence being used against Muslims going about their law abiding business (and I'm sure some could find enough provocation to justify it to themselves)

I would call him a hypocrite, but I feel that he's too stupid to even know what that means.
Original post by WBZ144
Maybe you should practice what you preach.

My point was that BF would not lose their right to protest if some its members misbehaved at a protest.

Don't understand the first comment

But yes they would if it was they way you claimed it was that hey deliberately go there to cause trouble

It's a simple issue

either you support the right for people to demonstrate legally (regardless of what they are demonstrating about) or you don't support this right.

So which is it?

Latest

Trending

Trending