Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    the whole one was too funny oh my life did you see how he held the mic as an umbrella I am dead
    Looool ikr what a joker doe *dabs* ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yh oml that was legendary ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Looool ikr what a joker doe *dabs* ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yh oml that was legendary ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    how about just dab to avoid the rain lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad to see you remember me but like I said the description was of the stupid girl in the op

did she NOT have red hue to her skin and dark frizzy hair?

oh ok cuz last time I checked she isn't white, but Asian.
    I was describng HER not a race entirely, get over it
    I don't remember the girl in the op tbh idk why your calling her stupid lolol but yes I do remember your post it was really funny that's all it's not like I insulted you

(Original post by Biryani007)

Lelelelelel dont get him angry :lol:
    too late lelelel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escanor)
    Where can I find some in London??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Go city university of london. full of them. soon secure one myself

ReputationRep:
    Go to fish market

ReputationRep:
    how about just dab to avoid the rain lol
    Oh yh your a legend what a great idea ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ anyway how's the fam? โค๏ธ

ReputationRep:
    Oh yh your a legend what a great idea ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ anyway how's the fam? โค๏ธ
    :cool:

and lol was just yelling at one of my sisters and one of my brothers they gotta walk home alone from their 2ndary school, cuz its too close for the bus, and I wont be able to pick them up or my sister or my mum so Im yelling traffic safety at them XD cuz one of my brothers shane is a nob and he was focusing on chocolate syrup instead of me lol and then distracting my othr sister nicola so i got briefly angry with dem they wana walk home by themselves without supervision and my mum is gonna let them get wild haircuts like shane wants a mohawk and nicola wants a ****ing like...red hair dye and cornrows on one side like wtf loool nobody in here can cornrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    I don't remember the girl in the op tbh idk why your calling her stupid lolol but yes I do remember your post it was really funny that's all it's not like I insulted you

too late lelelel
    im an angrier bird than you are :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    too late lelelel
    This makes me miss the good ol'days when I used to irritate people on here...I'd forgotten how much fun it is..

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

and lol was just yelling at one of my sisters and one of my brothers they gotta walk home alone from their 2ndary school, cuz its too close for the bus, and I wont be able to pick them up or my sister or my mum so Im yelling traffic safety at them XD cuz one of my brothers shane is a nob and he was focusing on chocolate syrup instead of me lol and then distracting my othr sister nicola so i got briefly angry with dem they wana walk home by themselves without supervision and my mum is gonna let them get wild haircuts like shane wants a mohawk and nicola wants a ****ing like...red hair dye and cornrows on one side like wtf loool nobody in here can cornrow
    Lmao your that overprotective older bro eh? โค๏ธ Well I can't blame ya, I consider myself an only child ๐Ÿ˜Œ Wish I had a brother or sister that actually wanted something to do with me ๐Ÿ˜ž Wow loll crazy as sh** hairstyles lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ No wonder you're shouting at em ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ you can shout at me anytime

im an angrier bird than you are :eviltongue:
    Lmao good 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ

ReputationRep:
    This makes me miss the good ol'days when I used to irritate people on here...I'd forgotten how much fun it is..
    man that makes you a saddo

Lmao your that overprotective older bro eh? โค๏ธ Well I can't blame ya, I consider myself an only child ๐Ÿ˜Œ Wish I had a brother or sister that actually wanted something to do with me ๐Ÿ˜ž Wow loll crazy as sh** hairstyles lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚ No wonder you're shouting at em ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ you can shout at me anytime

Lmao good 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰โœŒ๐Ÿผ๏ธ
    lmao yea they're 11 and 12 -___- I wasnt allowed to do **** as a kid thats why I rebelled did badboi things so I think my mum is afraid shane will do that and act bad if she is too strict. Im not strict at all like I let them do what they want but I worry bout their safety for no reason sure lol And aw. Nah I couldnt yell at ya

ReputationRep:
    Why are Bangali girls so fake
    No offence

ReputationRep:
    man that makes you a saddo

lmao yea they're 11 and 12 -___- I wasnt allowed to do **** as a kid thats why I rebelled did badboi things so I think my mum is afraid shane will do that and act bad if she is too strict. Im not strict at all like I let them do what they want but I worry bout their safety for no reason sure lol And aw. Nah I couldnt yell at ya
    Awhhh so cute โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’– ohh I get ya, I ain't allowed to do sh** either but if I rebelled then I wouldn't be here rn ๐Ÿ‘€ Obv course ya do! You want the best for them obvs โ˜บ๏ธ That's so sweet!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You always make me smile โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’– so cute xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mufc17)
    Why are Bangali girls so fake
    No offence
    Lmao did you get rejected by one?

ReputationRep:
    Awhhh so cute โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’– ohh I get ya, I ain't allowed to do sh** either but if I rebelled then I wouldn't be here rn ๐Ÿ‘€ Obv course ya do! You want the best for them obvs โ˜บ๏ธ That's so sweet!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You always make me smile โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’– so cute xxx
    did u see I commented on one of ur pics >:P

ReputationRep:
    did u see I commented on one of ur pics >:P
    Yup I commented back checkkk๐Ÿ˜‚

ReputationRep:
    Looooooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    twas fun

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with my wardrobe? lol nothing attracted me, it just happened. I didnt realise I was one till I was told I was one. I still am road just not a criminal if you get me.

Don't cringe but guess who's in the back....:ninja: lol

https://s14.postimg.io/4qu7xd54x/connor.jpg

Were about 16 year old here hehee

Ewww that's so road :yucky: that picture makes me cringe.

Don't know why young kids these days think being a roadman is cool. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Yup I commented back checkkk๐Ÿ˜‚
    hehe lookin at the rest of the album

twas fun
    2 saddos

(Original post by mr T 999)
    Ewww that's so road :yucky: that picture makes me cringe.

Don't know why young kids these days think being a roadman is cool. :facepalm:
    It's cultural, think about it, and it was back in the day not these days. I'm born in 92, that was a long time ago mate

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.