The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Plasmid and flagella might still get the marks.
Injecting men with the vaccination will stop them spreading it to women. I threw in 'herd immunity', hopefully got the marks.
so i have jst done this exam, and i'm jst wondering how everyone found it?
I thought it wasn't too bad quite liked the last 2 five mark questions

Erm they will accept the stuff about flagellum/plasmid/capsule w/e because they said differences between eukaryotes and prokaryotes not all cells. :P

What did u put about the unhealthy volunteers? I put that it could have different effects in healthy and unhealthy people, which could be adverse in unhealthy people.

Erm... what else was there ? I hope I got full marks :P:
i said that it would immoral to use sick people or unhealthy people in an investigation like this i also said that it could make their condition worst somfin along those lines
yes i said that great
wot about the cervical cancer question wot did u guys put for whether you thought the graph is in agreement with the newspaper article
Reply 166
Is there an unoffical mark schemeup yet?

Hope I got 95% up & would like a rough idea.
Reply 167
Correlation not causation
There could be other factors involved
Didn't show sample size so not necessarliy a reliable graph
MGMT

great i said somthing along those lines thanks
MGMT

That's basically exactly what I put yay :woo:
Reply 170
CHEM1STRY
That's basically exactly what I put yay :woo:

what did you put for the sex question?
MGMT

Seemed like the most obvious answer to me was "Sufferers may actually be more succeptible to contracting HPV rather than HPV causing the cervical cancer" or something along those lines.
Was it just me or did anyone find that paper easy compare to the other past paper? :P
Reply 173
Paper was sooo hard!!! What did evry1 get for the magnification question for 8d)?
magnification question?
What?
Please tell me I didnt miss a page by accident?
Doublereedfreak
magnification question?
What?
Please tell me I didnt miss a page by accident?

There was no question 8 D) :P
CHEM1STRY
There was no question 8 D) :P

Thank you :biggrin:
I actually remember the big End of Test sign now so I shouldnt have pancked then. :P

I just always freak about that because I missed a back page of a GCSE maths module before. :P
Reply 177
snoopyj
Paper was sooo hard!!! What did evry1 get for the magnification question for 8d)?

The alveolus was something like 4.2 x 10^6µm? i dunno...it was like the hardest one of those type of questions ive ever done :s
Didn't any of you put the graph does not add up to 100%... it was 92% of women it was detected in
Reply 179
umm yes ther was.. im talking about the aqa unit 1 paper that happened today by the way. u mite be talking about a different paper. The first question was name three organelles that a prokaryote has but a eukaryote doesnt.

Latest

Trending

Trending