The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GamingandMaths
Do not fear! You are not alone, haha yeah I am doing Maths too, Core 1 I find really easy, but stats is so difficult - I guess our brains' just see different problems in different ways! :P

How are you finding C2?
S1 has too many words xD
I find graph related equations and graphs verrrry confusing. I just don't know where to start. Is it just a matter of practice?
Original post by Hashbrowniehazie
Thank you ☺️!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem, anytime :biggrin:

Original post by Anon_98
:rofl:

😂 How is it going on your end?

Original post by simply_a_ Δ
How are you finding C2?
S1 has too many words xD
I find graph related equations and graphs verrrry confusing. I just don't know where to start. Is it just a matter of practice?

C2 is okay I guess, logarithms are fun because they are fundamental in their principle. I don't like transformations of graphs, however integration is good. Sequences - arithmetic is a gift from God, but geometric is Satan calling! How are you finding it?
And yeah I'm just practising so much with it; I am also going to see my teachers outside of lesson time to get extra help with topics I am struggling with!
Reply 1962
Original post by Hashbrowniehazie
Do you think less than two months is enough for revision or will I flop

Yes ofc it is, provided that you work hard from now! If we tell you it's not enough and that you have absolutely no chance of attaining the grades you want does that mean you'll be like:

"Oh, well nevermind, I tried? Anon_98 said I'll flop, so I guess it's true- I'll just wait + accept fate now"

Exactly. So stop spending valuable time thinking about whether you've got enough time and just start! You'll be a whole lot less worried about it once you do something, I promise. <3 Even if it only a little tiny bit to begin with. :h:

I apologise if I sound a little horrible btw, I don't mean it. >.<
No problem, anytime :biggrin:

C2 is okay I guess, logarithms are fun because they are fundamental in their principle. I don't like transformations of graphs, however integration is good. Sequences - arithmetic is a gift from God, but geometric is Satan calling! How are you finding it?
And yeah I'm just practising so much with it; I am also going to see my teachers outside of lesson time to get extra help with topics I am struggling with!

Arithmetic series <3
I'm just struggling with C2 tbh . Revision for C2 needs to start ASAP :redface:
Reply 1964

It's going okay, thank you! I stopped posting every hr/so bc I was essentially revising for the same thing and didn't want to be repetitive about it. :biggrin: I did get quite distracted at around 7pm though so ofc I logged out in order to get back on track again. :'3

Yourself? :h:
Reply 1965
Stopping now bc I'd like to have an early night so I wake up with lots of time to spare tomorrow. I've watched all the required videos + been through everything I need to at least 3 times so hoping it will turn out okay. I'm going to spend the next hour relaxing + stuff.

Ahh... :crazy:

Goodnight! I will spend tomorrow doing Maths S1.
Anyone here doing Scottish Qualifications? National 5's, Highers or Advanced Highers?
Original post by simply_a_ Δ
Arithmetic series <3
I'm just struggling with C2 tbh . Revision for C2 needs to start ASAP :redface:

Such a beautiful section! Literally free marks!
Original post by Anon_98
It's going okay, thank you! I stopped posting every hr/so bc I was essentially revising for the same thing and didn't want to be repetitive about it. :biggrin: I did get quite distracted at around 7pm though so ofc I logged out in order to get back on track again. :'3

Yourself? :h:

Original post by Anon_98
Stopping now bc I'd like to have an early night so I wake up with lots of time to spare tomorrow. I've watched all the required videos + been through everything I need to at least 3 times so hoping it will turn out okay. I'm going to spend the next hour relaxing + stuff.

Ahh... :crazy:

Goodnight! I will spend tomorrow doing Maths S1.

It's all going well thanks, I'm being quite productive, the most productive I ever was in a double free today and I'm so proud of myself as I've now nailed that section and I'm so happy with myself!

However as you can see, my sleeping pattern is wayyyyyyy out!

Anyways, night to anybody who is still awake!:sleep:
Just finished revising one whole unit of Geography: Rivers, Floods and Management! I'm basically revising by the concept of repetition and this is the first time I've reviewed it since I made the flash cards. I most definitely did not absorb every detail but I decided to just go through it quickly and try to pick up bits of information and remind myself of what we covered in class... Or rather what my classmates covered in class - I joined the course 3 months in!

'Actual' revision starts on Friday though! Just need to catch up with homework!

Goodnight everyone! :h:
Complete all 4.1.1 Communication revision notes (14:30-16:00)
Going to revise S1 Normal Distribution:banghead:
Reply 1972
Hello everyone, hope you all had a nice day. :h:

I'm going to start with S1 - Histograms in the first block at 5:00pm.

And ohmyg yay, we're on page 100!!
:party:
Reply 1973
:work: 5:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

Maths. (:
Original post by Anon_98
Yes ofc it is, provided that you work hard from now! If we tell you it's not enough and that you have absolutely no chance of attaining the grades you want does that mean you'll be like:

"Oh, well nevermind, I tried? Anon_98 said I'll flop, so I guess it's true- I'll just wait + accept fate now"

Exactly. So stop spending valuable time thinking about whether you've got enough time and just start! You'll be a whole lot less worried about it once you do something, I promise. <3 Even if it only a little tiny bit to begin with. :h:

I apologise if I sound a little horrible btw, I don't mean it. >.<

Thank you! You motivating person you :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
B2 revision baiii x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1976
I watched quite a few videos on S1 while working through examples + class notes from last year as I'm trying to re-learn the whole unit from scratch. I seem to have forgotten everything.- I'm going to try and get through as many as videos as I can by the end of today. Currently on 7/41. Already had dinner and I'll just take a short break before continuing in the next block at 7pm.
Reply 1977
:work: 7:00pm.:work:
~Logging out time!~

Maths.
Original post by Anon_98
I watched quite a few videos on S1 while working through examples + class notes from last year as I'm trying to re-learn the whole unit from scratch. I seem to have forgotten everything.- I'm going to try and get through as many as videos as I can by the end of today. Currently on 7/41. Already had dinner and I'll just take a short break before continuing in the next block at 7pm.

Glad to see that you're doing well! I really need to revise S1, which is what I intend to do, however, I've been really tired tonight, so I haven't revised at all. I think watching videos when I am tired is a good idea - it takes almost no effort whatsoever!
Right I better stop talking and go and do it..
Trying to revise but my sibling is making a racket :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending