The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7780
sophie's world
haithere
I wasn't going to read until my exams are finished, but I can't focus on exams every hour of the day any longer so I'm re-reading noughts and crosses.. just a chapter or two now and then.

I am actually in love with the Noughts and Crosses series... I ******* ADORE those books :love:
snowyowl
I am actually in love with the Noughts and Crosses series... I ******* ADORE those books :love:

I loved noughts and crosses, but I wasn't as keen on the following 2 books (only recently realised there's a 4th!) so I'd say I love noguths and crosses more than the series.

I would like to re-read the series, but a friend of mine (who I now live 250 miles from) borrowed knife edge and never gave it back :mad:
Young Men in Spats by P.G. Wodehouse
Just finished The Catcher in the Rye, now I'm reading Animal Farm.
Now reading Over Exposure by Hugo Rifkind (Times editor)

Just spent 2 and a half hours sat on my bed reading it. For a book I bought in Poundland it was worth the cheapness.
Seeing Stars - Simon Armitage
Faber New Poets 8 - Tom Warner
Just finished Polly Williams' A Good Girl Comes Undone Review here

Started Belinda Jones' Living La Vida Loca :biggrin:
Reply 7788
Re-reading The Lord of the Rings.

Hobbity goodness!
Reply 7789
Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts
War Games: Aid and War in Modern Times - Linda Polman
Hard-boiled wonderland and the end of the world, Haruki Murakami. Its awesome.
Reply 7791
The Selfish Capitalist by Oliver James.
Danny Wallace's Awkward Situations For Men. I was a bit thrown when I realised it was lots of short little anecdotes, unlike his previous books, but it's still fairly enjoyable.
Wolf Hall - Hilary Mantel
Living with 'The Gloria Films': A Daughter's Memory - Pamela J Burry.
Reply 7795
I'm reading Ben Jonson's play, "Volpone"! But that's because I'm directing a production of it. It's on from Mon 5th to Sat 10th July!
Christopher Isherwood - Goodbye to Berlin
Death by Latte by Linda Gerber. Pile of rubbish.
Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
Reply 7799
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.

Latest

Trending

Trending