The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

Got ensuite at Great Dover Street Apts. Need to swap for Stamford. Anyone willing to swap please. This is useful for anyone having lectures in Guys campus. :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by yuenm
I thought I'd just create a post of my own - I've got Stamford Street Apartments (ensuite) and would mainly be interested in swapping for an ensuite at Moonraker Point.

Please reply or PM me if you'd be interested! I can also give out my email address privately if you'd prefer to discuss there.

Hey, I have Great Dover Street ensuite if you're interested? GDS is very close to Guys campus. :smile:
Original post by kirsty2310
Hi, I've been allocated Great Dover Street Apartments, would anyone like to swap for Stamford Street Apartments? :smile:

Same here, I am in GDSA looking for an apartment in SSA as well. Any luck finding a good swap?
Original post by yuenm
I've got an ensuite at Stamford Street and I'd love to swap. I had no idea how to PM but if you'd like to discuss further please contact me and I'm sure we can arrange if you're still interested!

Hey I would really like a Stamford ensuite. Any chance you're still interested in GDS ensuite?
Reply 344
I've got an offer for the Angel Lane accommodation (single ensuite, £185 pw) but I'm looking to swap for either Ewen Henderson Court, Wolfson House or Stamford Street Apartments.
I have a room at Angel Lane-anyone want to swap?

Original post by jl1327
Hey guys, i've been offered an ensuite at moonraker point. looking to swap for Stamford Street or anything north of the Thames, i.e. intercollegiate or hampstead etc. Please reply/pm with any offers. Thanks :smile:
I'll swap with you! Call me at 07759 345561

Original post by jl1327
Hey guys, i've been offered an ensuite at moonraker point. looking to swap for Stamford Street or anything north of the Thames, i.e. intercollegiate or hampstead etc. Please reply/pm with any offers. Thanks :smile:

Original post by jl1327
Yes! Call me 07759 345561
Reply 349
Original post by Awillcox1995

So sorry I'm not looking to swap anymore.i hope you find someone though :smile:
Original post by torilau
I have a large single studio in international hall, maybe we could work out a swap with 'blytheyohannes' as I would like to have a room in college hall?

me and verychair are actually directly swapping. sorry about that. good luck though x
Original post by sikscarface
i have been offered a single room at hampstead residence which is supposed to be very nice but i would prefer to be somwhere more central such as great dover street or stamford as i am studying at waterloo campus, let me know if anyone is interested in the swap?

no
Reply 352
Hello, I am looking for a room in Iris Brooke & Orchard Lisle. I got offered an ensuite room in Connaught Hall. Is anyone interested?
Hey, I have Angel Lane Single Ensuite.

Anyone willing to trade? I'm looking for:
Stamford
Great Dover
Julian
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 354
Anyone wants to swap with my Angle Lane (2015 New) single en-suite please? Would love to have Stamford, Great Dover or Julian or Urbanest.
Reply 355
Anyone wants to swap with my Angle Lane (2015 New) single en-suite please? Would love to have Stamford, Great Dover or Julian or Urbanest.
Original post by gsu2010
Hello, I am looking for a room in Iris Brooke & Orchard Lisle. I got offered an ensuite room in Connaught Hall. Is anyone interested?

from what ive seen/heard from various students and the warden itself, connaught hall is actually one of the most sociable halls. being stuck there certaintly wont be bad (in fact, it'll be pretty damn great - and i would hope so cause it was my first choice though i wasnt lucky enough to get it) though im sure you have reasons for wanting to swap
Reply 357
Original post by viven.elizebeth
from what ive seen/heard from various students and the warden itself, connaught hall is actually one of the most sociable halls. being stuck there certaintly wont be bad (in fact, it'll be pretty damn great - and i would hope so cause it was my first choice though i wasnt lucky enough to get it) though im sure you have reasons for wanting to swap

Thanks a lot, that was good to hear! I prefer Iris Brook because it's only for postgraduate students.
I've got a Angel Lane Single Ensuite and would love to swap with someone from Champion Hill or somewhere closer to Denmark Hill as my classes will be there.
Reply 359
Original post by Jipesh
I've got an offer for the Angel Lane accommodation (single ensuite, £185 pw) but I'm looking to swap for either Ewen Henderson Court, Wolfson House or Stamford Street Apartments.

I have a ensuite at Ewen Henderson Court for 155 per week, and am currently looking for something a bit closer to Strand, as thats where I'll be studying. Where is Angel Lane? (I hate to bother asking, but it isn't on KCL's residence map because it's so new)

Quick Reply

Latest