Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
1. Are you male or female?
Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
"G :wink:"

3. How old are you?
17 years, 4 months and 15 days

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
I can't even remember; I was just a little munchkin!

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
I came out to my friends just after I turned 14, and then to my parents about 2 months later.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
They were a bit funny about it at first, but I think they kind of expected it (getting the part of one of the ugly sisters in the junior school production of Cinderella might have given it away a bit.... They're fine now and are absolutely great about it, especially in the time since I've been with my boyfriend. They're totally comfortable with it now which is great.

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
10 months :biggrin:

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
March this year.

9. ...and what was it?
It was amazing :wink:

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
No.

11. ...and what was it like?
errm...

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
None that come to mind

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
---

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
I guess I play the piano. And I'm just a little bit artsy at times...

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
My boyfriend and I stole a kiss in public once and got chased by 3 chavs on bikes. So um, we ran...

16. What do you look for in a partner?
Obviously, I look for someone I'm attracted to; I look for intellect, curiosity, a love of something, gentleness, someone who can look after me (having strong arms to hold me with is a major plus!) and above all someone who knows how to respect me.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
I can't vote yet. Strangely, despite my interested on politics, I am quite indifferent to the major parties when it comes to it. I plan on voting for the greens!

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
No/probably not, just because I don't want to...

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
Ooooh probably Leo... he could melt a heart of stone!

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
Oh dear. I don't own any, really. A friend bought me plastic handcuffs and an inflatable sheep for my birthday, but they don't really count.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
Male: 1
Female: 0

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
Saturday. (yeah you are nosey :wink:)

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
Just the gay bars in Newcastle I s'pose.
Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female?female
2. Are you L G B or T? gay
3. How old are you?23
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?12
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?15
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?really bad man
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? on and off
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?12
9. ...and what was it?lots of hug and a bit of sex
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?yes
11. ...and what was it like?not great
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?not at all
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?rape
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? just events
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?not all
16. What do you look for in a partner?good looks a freinds and good fun to be with
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?i dont really vote for anyboady
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? yes i would it be great fun

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?none
2. How many sex toys do you own and what?none
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?3
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?0
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? blackpool

from emma

1. Are you male or female? Female
2. Are you L G B or T? Bisexual
3. How old are you? 21
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I never had any specific moment of realisation. I feel that it is part of who I am & has been from as far back as I can remember. From the moment I was aware of different sexual preferences existing I knew I was not straight. It took a while longer and some experience with both sexes to understand myself.
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I went to an all girls school and didn't feel comfortable in my own skin. Once I was at sixth form college I started coming into my own and didn't feel like I wanted to hide my sexuality. If it was relevant or I was asked I always told people. Then in my gap years I've been off doing a range of stuff, spending a lot of time in Canada. All my Canadian friends know I'm bi and proud.
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My mother knows I'm bi..I know she knows and yet it has never really been discussed. We have discussions about various sexualities and I'm strongly supportive of gay rights and quick to get angry at homophobes. I reckon she thought I was gay for a long time because of this but now understands me. My dad doesn't know. I see no reason to tell him. We aren't so close that I feel like I'm keeping any sort of secret from him. If he were to ask I'd tell him.
7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long? Happily single!
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? My first experience with a woman was a friend at my house, around the age of 16.
9. ...and what was it? Kissing.
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes.
11. ...and what was it like? Well I've totalled more sexual experiences with the opposite sex so far. They have been variable..same as with the women I've been with.
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes..tiny penis+no foreplay=bad sex
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I think a lot of people assume that men and women are bisexual cos they'll take anything they can get or cos they are desperate. Well that's certainly not me. I'm picky with both girls and guys. Second myth is that we are all just in 'a phase' and 'experimenting'..this is not experimenting this is me. I got my experimenting done a while back. I'm also not some silly teenage girl who snogs other girls in a club to get blokes to notice me and then call myself 'bi'. I guess I don't support the stereotypes that I've come across of what a bisexual woman is.
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not really been troubled by homophobes. My grandfather is fairly homophobic. We don't get along or really speak unless we have to. I'm civil, but he knows I dislike him for many reasons. I am the sort of person who will stand up for themself and the LGBT community. I try and fight ignorance by providing knowledge and letting people see beyond sexual preference. It is only one part of who someone is.
16. What do you look for in a partner? I don't go out hunting or anything. I have been out with some very different people. I keep an open mind and see who I'm attracted to. I don't think there is really a 'type' for me.
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm fairly disinterested in politics. The major things which will happen are going to happen regardless of the government who is in power. I haven't ever voted, but if I were to it would most likely be for Lib Dems. I'd really need to do some research first though. I don't feel I know enough to make an informed decision. Gay rights do influence my vote. I could never vote for a party who are against gay marriage or same sex couples adopting children.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't been on one yet. If the opportunity arises I would definitely get out there and show my pride in who I am. I've spent a lot of time working and travelling. Going to a pride march hasn't fitted in to my life yet. I'm sure it will at some point.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Christina Ricci
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 2 vibrators, ties for hands and feet on my bedposts...oh and some dumb panties with a clit vibe in. They were a jokey present from a sex buddy!
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Let me just say I'm satisfied in that area!
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Female: sometime in March Male: a few days ago.
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Yeah I'd recommend leaving my area and going somewhere else! Cambridge doesn't have a great gay community. My other home in Canada doesn't have a gay scene..at all. :-(
Basic Info...

Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
Bisexual

3. How old are you?

No idea, a few of my mates started streaking and I was sorta aroused by it, I think that's when I first realised

Told a few of my close friends in seriousness, joke about it with other friends, haven't told any family yet

They don't know, but I know they'll be fine. One of my babysitters when I was younger was gay, and german, so he likes to do things big, ie having a 6foot high wedding cake at his wedding. Also my mum works with a lecturer in America who is lesbian and they always go out to gay nights, but not as a couple.

Not yet....but who knows what the future holds :wink:

N/A

9. ...and what was it?
N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
N/A (feels like I'm looking at the features list on a crappy car!!)

I dunno, don't really support any stereotypes, cept maybe that people seem to follow the crowd, and being bisexual has become more of a status symbol than a part of who you are.

Yes, and I kick their ass, showing them that rockers can be bi too. They never seem to bother me again after a few broken fingers and a steel toe capped boot behind a few well directed kicks.

Great personality, similar interests, looks as well to a certain extent, but I'm not overly fussy about appearances

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
No rights influence my vote, because I do not vote as after looking at each party in the UK carefully, I decided that none of them deserve my vote (at least I have a reason for not voting, not just "can't be bothered" like most my mates.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
Before I realised I was bisexual, I was a strong supporter of gay pride (cos of my old babysitter) and I used to have a T-shirt with a big pink triangle on the back. Didn't know what it meant then though!!

John Schnieder (watch the original series of Dukes of Hazzard, Bo is played by John Scnieder and he is cute as!

Cathy Bach was my first celeb crush of opposite sex, and again from Dukes of Hazzard.

First crush on a vehicle was the '69 Charger dubbed The General Lee, also from Dukes of Hazzard.

Love of whisky was devolped from Dukes of Hazzard, and love of crazy stunt driving.

This TV show really isn't suitable for kids!!!

Ixnay (none)

Zip (none)

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
Nada (none)

Hard ice (snowboarder slang for nope)
Reply 64
Right, loads of people ( including parents ) don't know so I wanted to post this with the "anonymous post" button ( especially since 60% of the pages that come up if you google my full name is TSR ) but I suppose if anyone decides to be nosey about my private life its their own damn fault they read this.

Basic Info...

male
2. Are you L G B or T?
B
3. How old are you?
Over a period of more than a year. Kept denying it thinking I was just confused and that it would pass if I just ignored it
I don't think I will ever "broadcast it", but when someone ask I try to be honest. The exception is a few friends that I told simply because it was really weird talking to them when they didnt know
Been together with the same lovely girl for more than 2 years now
Not at all. There are few things that make me more grumpy than people jumping to conclusions. I especially dislike how some people almost see homosexuality as a synonym for anal sex ( no offense to anyone but I simply find the thought of it ... well , it makes me shiver )
Annoyed is a more apropriate word, I usually told people off or ignored them.
Loads of stuff, some qualities can make up for lack of others.
I don't think i would go, simply because I think it does more to strengthen stereotypes than to dimnish them. The way these marches are portrayed in the media ( and the way many people in them act ) seems to be along the lines of "look the circus is in town". Pisses me off.
Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? B
3. How old are you? 17
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was about 11-12
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Sorta when I was about 14-15.. but only my close friends knew... more people know now but not my family.
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? She doesn’t!
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes, my sprigs! We’ve been going out for about a year with a 3 month break in the middle
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? None yet
9. ...and what was it? n/a
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
11. ...and what was it like? Rather not say
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes, one fancied me and tried to make me break up with my bf... it didn’t work, but now I get really funny around her...
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Rather not say
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don’t know... I don’t really like stereotypes!
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes’ and if so how did you deal with it? A few people think I’m not Bi cos I haven’t had any real experiences with girls, but that doesn’t stop me from finding the attractive.
16. What do you look for in a partner? A good personality!
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don’t vote...
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I was in the Canterbury Gay Pride march in Canterbury 2005

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Not sure, I think Amy Lee is hot... I don’t really think much of celebrities...
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 0 Same sex, 2 opposite sex, 2 opposite sex flings...
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? I’m not telling you that!
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Not really, Kent is pretty behind in the times, or at least shipway seems to be!
1. Are you male or female? Male

2. Are you L G B or T? B. Somtimes have T thoughts though... not sure where i'm going with that line of thought though. (very confusing!)

3. How old are you? 17

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? About year 9/10, had a crush on one of my friends.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Never, my dad is the worst homophobe you could meet. My brother jokingly told him he was gay (he isnt) and he went off the roof. Would never be accepted if I came out.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? --

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope :frown:

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Year 11 after christmas. Got talking to one of my best friends and realised he was Bi, so we "experimented" in the guys toilets :P

9. ...and what was it? Kissing, and then upto third base :wink:

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yep

11. ...and what was it like? Kissing, second base (if i've got it right)

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Was all good :tongue:
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nothing too bad I guess.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not at all, anyone can be who or what they want to be, regardless of personality or looks.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes, I just ignored it and denied it all....

16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone caring and good to talk to, aswell as being able to enjoy a laugh!

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm undecided, typically i'm a Tory, but thats only being raised up in a family of them. Never really made a choice for myself.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Yes, I probally would, depends on the situation

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Hmm, kinda hard to say, havnt really had any proper crushes on celebs.... That said, Sawyer from Lost is pretty hot :P

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None, i'm innocent :wink:

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 0, virgin and proud

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? doesnt above answer that?

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Of course not, everyones "straight" in my area (yeh, kind of homophobic place this)
2. Are you L G B or T? G
3. How old are you? 18
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Hmm.. must've been about 13
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Last summer to some people, but not out to all!
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Mum was a bit shocked, but okay with it. Dad isn't going to know for a LONG time yet.
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was about 16
9. ...and what was it? Fooling around. Nothing much really!
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope
11. ...and what was it like? ^^
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? --
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Erm... Can be a bit camp at times, a bit arty farty and musical.
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope.
16. What do you look for in a partner? Honesty, trust, reliability, hot, good sex, you know, the usual! :p:
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I sit on the fence when it comes to politics.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't, but would.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Lee from Steps! How embarrassing is that???
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None. I'm an Angel.
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 0F and 3M
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Never and Er... about a week ago!
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Not really. There aren't any really good gay places around here.
Basic Info...

male
2. Are you L G B or T?
gay
3. How old are you?
I have been so since about 5, but I labelled it at about 12
I came out to everyone in Jan/Feb 2005
My dad got emotional and now he's really cool about it. My mother reacted really well, but, unfortunately, she died 1 month later so I'm glad I told her when I did.
I was. For a year - to an American. But it ended in January 2006
January 14th 2005. Very drunk. But we lasted a year.
9. ...and what was it?
Cuddling in clothes initially. Then we took it from there. I made sure we went slowly.
I've snogged girls before. That's about it. I didn't get anything out of it.
Ok. Nothing special
Not yet.
No
I like musicals, I dress well, I worry about how I look, I'm slightly camp, I enjoy the company of girls.
My sense of humour usually does the trick. They are far more uncomfortable with cock jokes than I am.
What don't I look for? Looks, Intelligence, Sophistication, Similar interests... I'm looking for a gay Mr. Darcy essentially.
I'm a Tory. I think we've modernised a lot since the old days of Section 28.
No. It would be fun I guess. I saw the London march before I was outo f the closet and it was pretty scary though!

Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement... probably
None
1 man
last month, same guy, we broke up though
Nope. I don't like the 'gay scene' very much.
Reply 69
SB
So here it is, the long awaited (and slightly revised) questionnaire so we can nose into your private business. :biggrin:
We were going to link the old answers, but because a) it's been revised and b) the answers were scattered about at the beginning, while it was being constructed, we've decided it'd just be easier to get everyone to answer again.
If you want to answer, please post here - can this just be used for the answers please? As a reference? Comments in the other thread which is here.

Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Bi
3. How old are you? 16
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? About 5 years ago
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Well I have come out to several of my really close friends over the last few months. I don't intend on coming out to my parents anytime soon-religion.
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I'd get kicked out of home, disown me and they'd even go as far as death.
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope :frown:
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was 15 :p:
9. ...and what was it? *cough* everything :redface:
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope
11. ...and what was it like? N/A
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Ummmm no, wouldn't say so
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? My fag hags :biggrin: and thats really it, I'm pretty 'straight acting'
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Luckily not
16. What do you look for in a partner? Decent looks, funny, loyal, outgoing, party animal :smile:
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Arrgh its too early to answer this question.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I probably would go to one someday just for the experience.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? David Beckham:redface:
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? :eek: :eek: NO
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 male, 0 female
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? December 2005 :wink:
:biggrin: HEAVEN (C. London):biggrin:
Reply 70
Basic Info...

Male

2. Are you L G B or T?

Gay

3. How old are you?

10ish

kinda half way though coming out

n/a

single

17 first bf

9. ...and what was it?

er... sex?

Never!

n/a

nope

n/a

actively oppose stereotypes

been beaten up, mugged, threaten at knife point, with a broken bottle

caring personality

I'm Green Party, simply because they are a mixture of socialist/liberal and environmental policies, which suits me!

Yes my first was way back in 2003!

I really can't remember

none

2 sexual partners

September 2005

Check out the Granby, Reading
Reply 71
SB
OP
Unseen_ Angel
:biggrin: HEAVEN (C. London):biggrin:

Yeah, I wasn't living in London at the time though. Heaven IS immense :p:
Reply 72
Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? female
2. Are you L G B or T? L
3. How old are you? 18 in 3 weeks :cool:
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? must have been about 13, but realised i always had been
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? started slowly telling mates about 2 years ago, now i think they all know. told my parents 4 months ago
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they were ok, i think mum had expected it, but were still shocked. got told that they were both "thoroughly depressed" about it. dads never really spoken to me about it, mums getting better though
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? yes :biggrin: 1 month and 5 days
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? last year, i think i was a bit of a recluse as a young teen :redface:
9. ...and what was it? kissing/fondling
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yep
11. ...and what was it like? pretty boring
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? nope
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? if you can include me spending a whole night running away from a guy who was trying to pull me, then eventually giving up and letting him (ew i know) as bad..yes *nods*
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? slightly tomboyish, but not too much i guess. wear jeans and cons, but i do actually own a skirt and a dress. so who knows
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? my mate was homophobic and didnt speak to me for a while when i came out to her, but she's changed and is perfectly alright with it now, said i made her realise it was ok to be gay, which makes me feel good:p:
16. What do you look for in a partner? trust, openness, kindness. im pretty damn lucky with my girlfriend
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? lefty, socialist. gay rights will influence my vote, as would any equal rights stuff. equality all the way man:rolleyes:
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? havent, would like to, just for fun. going to sussex in 2007 hopefully, so will make myself known around brighton im sure!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? god i cannot remember. hannah from s club 7 was a big hit though
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 0
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2m 2 f
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? saturday night:cool:
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? nope, i live in the middle of nowhere and have yet to sample the delights of the oxford gay scene. im sure its fine though!
Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Hmm im somewhere between L and B leaning toward L at the minute
3. How old are you? 16
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Ive always been a bit of a tomboy, but i got talking with friend (who were a lesbian couple) and i thought about girl and i realised i liked them
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out quite soon after i discovered i liked girls. So Summer of 05
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My dad knows and he's really lovely about it, the first thing he said was "at least i dont have to worry about teenage pregnancies"
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I am indeed attached, i will have been going out with harriet for 8 months next week
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Hmmm about 3 weeks after asking her out we were staying at a friends and seriously making out, and ...
9. ...and what was it? my girlfriend used her fingers
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? I have with my second boyfriend (doing the same as stated above)
11. ...and what was it like? Scary, and painful and not readyness
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? See above
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yeah, but i dont really want to go into in because itll cause me embarressment
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Well in some ways im quite butch, im so obviously the "guy" i wear mens levis, dress in shirts and jumpers, have a lip piercing and firly short hair
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? At our school, my girlfriend and i were harrassed by a group of twelve year olds, we ignored it. But a friend of ours told them that she was happy for us and that it was nothing to do with them etcetc
16. What do you look for in a partner? Smiles, Beautiful eyes, and the ability to put up with me. (i have both bad sense of humour and issues)
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I dont support any political parties as such, because i have no right to vote what i think would not make a difference. and at the minute im leaning towards left because in reality it would be a better existance. I lean Left because i cannot stand the view of people who support the new right, with their ideals of perefect familys including 2 married white heterosexuals with smiling happy children, when in reality families come in many shapes and forms.
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I would because i would love to meet some more of the LGBT community, and im not afraid to show my colours

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Miss jloie of course / katherine moenning mmmm
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I dont own any at the minute my girl is good enough for me.
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? One female, one male
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Male: about a year ago Female: Thursday
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Well theres popstars if you like something crazy, but if youre sedate theres KU bar, but honestly id just gather together the gays i know and id get to know you.
Reply 74
Basic Info...

Female
2. Are you L G B or T?
Lesbian
3. How old are you?
17 (18 in 2 and a half weeks)
Year 9
Year 9 to my friends, When i got to college my mums and myd ad just kinda found out.
My dad talks about it constantly and the fact it means i cant get pregnant and my mum didnt talk about it for ages.
Yes... 1 year and 8 months
Last year over the summer holidays sumtime...
9. ...and what was it? wouldn't you like to know :wink:
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
11. ...and what was it like? The worst thing ever
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I dont really... I'm the femme one of my lgbt group at college altho i can be a tomboy sometimes.
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not really.. couple of kids at school... i laughed at them
16. What do you look for in a partner? someone who is unique, caring and makes me laugh
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Dunno bout political parties.. guess i should learn since i'll soon be old enough to vote :biggrin: but going by stuff learnt in sociology.. the right are very traditional in their ways and i dont agree with the views that everyone should live in a nuclear family etc... i do like the ideas of the left and equality but sometimes it can get out of hand and just turn into communism which i don't agree with.But then i think if some people work harder than others then they deserve what they get.. man politics is confused... Yes gay rights woukld influence my vote
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't been on one :frown: but i'd love to go on one

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Kylie minogue... wot was goin on there?
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Just the one... clit kit from ann summers
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 female
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? none of ur business.. lol
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? colors in basildon on a friday night... damn there are some hot girls there
Reply 75
Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Openminded (just to be difficult)
3. How old are you? 17
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Oh gosh, a lonnnggg time ago. I *think* it was July 2002, I was *calculates using fingers...* 14.
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? This will probably make you chuckle.... I was in a art lesson in January 2003 painting a Nat, friend of mine, I'd fancied her for sooooo long, the painting wasn't a bad one either, LOL, anyway, yea, and she asked me what was up so I painted 'I want a girlfriend' on a piece of newspaper. I wish I could write that we ended up together but it didn't happen. :bawling:
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?Mum's friend went through text messages on my phone from Nat and reported back to mum. Mum was fine. The end.
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nah, not attached
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Guide camp July 2002!
9. ...and what was it? Well, that was went I first kissed a girl. That was it basically. Between July and the January following I was so mixed up I couldn't decide whther I was coming or going. Myself and Emily (said girl) are still friends and see each other often :wink: Proper proper sexual experience, use your imagination, was summer 2003 when I met Jade, my first gf, we went out for ages and ages until she dumped me for some guy called Mike and then he dumped her and now we're friends and whenever she hasn't had any ina while she'll call me... No, I'm not stupid, I don't go running to her, I tease though *meany Kat* :rolleyes:
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Hahahaha, yes, lots.
11. ...and what was it like? Depends which member of the opposite sex you're talking about... Ah, crap, makes me sound like a whore *cough from far distance* Yes, alright, I am (see sexual parters question below).
12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope. :smile:
13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes.
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Come again? Remember I am blonde and a bit ditzy.
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes, there are people in my orchestra who are homophobic who bitch about me, often to my face, on residentials. There was one occasion when I was dancing a bit naughty with a female friend of mine in the social (we have residentials at a boarding school in Dorset and they have 'the social' in the main building basement-basically a bar and dancefloor). A couple of the boys didn't like it and told me off but I told them to like it lump it. I'm a bit selfish when it comes to it, I'm not going to stop doing what I'm doing just because they don't like it. :redface: *ashamed* I've lost a good few friends because I'm open about stuff but I know that my friends who are still my friends now are true friends.
16. What do you look for in a partner? A lot-I'm fussy. :rolleyes:
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't understand politics so no point in asking met that! :rolleyes:
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Would love to because I'm proud but I'm a busy busy girl *ashamed*

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Hahahaha, probably Angelina Jolie! :rolleyes:
2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None, don't need any! :wink:
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? This just gets worse, I just had to think very hard about this question..... I'll be truthful because I don't lie and even if I try I can't lie very well. 5 male, 3 female. *goes to hide because that sounds soooo bad* To make me sound worse, that's not counting people I have not had sex with but done 'stuff' with.... *goes back to naughty corner*
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Oh gosh, male, about a month ago... female August last year so that would be 8 months but that's only because I was with Sam most of the time between then and a month ago and I don't cheat (although there were a few temptations and I should have because he cheated on me). Ok that was spiteful, sorry.
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope, because I'm not 18 and look young so would get IDed everywhere and can't be doing with fake stuff. I'm a law abiding citizen me (well, I am now, I wasn't when I lot my virginity 3 months before my 16th)....

There you go, all truth and nothing but the truth and as for thinking I've slept with too many people, sod it, I don't care, only get one life. :rolleyes:

Still makes me sound a bit crap though doesn't it???

ETA: I have a bad habit of getting into relationships too fast and being used hence so many sexual partners because until now I constantly seeked security and a partner to fall back on because of my fear of rejection and all that crap.

Going a bit deeper than meaning to; Bascially, dad left mum when I was little. Step dad one left mum when I was not so little and I've been cheated on by half the people I've been out with. Mum is now on step dad number two, he's ok....

I am single now, and glad because friends are a lot more reliable than partners.

Not saying I wouldn't go out with someone. Well, I probably wouldn't because I like being single now. But I might. But I wouldn't rush (I say that every time but it never works).

I'm guna shut up now.
Reply 76
Basic Info...

Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
B with a splash of G (hard to explain I know. I prefer guys to girls but any gender can attract me)

3. How old are you?

When I was about 13

I haven't and don't plan too. My parents are a bit conservative

N/A

Yep, for a month

Never

9. ...and what was it?

Nope

I don't feel like I do. I haven't actually come out to anyone I know so I can't judge how other people see me

Once again, I have not come out so nobody knows :smile:

Someone with a sense of humour and caring personality

I am a supporter of the Liberal Democrats although I don't agree with everything they say. Gay rights do affect my opinion indirectly as i believe in equal rights for all people therefore those who go against gay rights go against what I believe in

Nope. I would like too though

I don't have celeb crushes. How very sad

None :lol:

None :redface:

17 years, 11 months and 18 days and counting

Nope. The area I live in has nothing for anyone and none of my friends are gay so we never go to gay bars or anything
Reply 77
Female.

2. Are you L G B or T?
L for lesbanim.

3. How old are you?
17, nearly 18.

Probably when I was about sevenish actually. I always remember asking my Mother what "The gay support line" was for in the Thompson's Guide. She replied: "Oh, when you're gay, it means that it's two men". Something in my brain went :O as I still remember that now! and of course Zoe Tate's blessing ceremony on Emmerdale. When I probably admitted it is a better question- I'd guess I knew by the time I was about 12.

I ended up coming out to my friends after school finished in year 11; I moved to a different Sixth Form for my A-levels, where I was openly out, and wind got back to my old school, as it isn't that far away, so everyone knows now, pretty much.

My Mother read my diary when I was about 14, then confronted me with it. Apparently I'd been "watching too much Graham Norton!!!!!!!11111!1111!" lol. She's alright with it now; I think she realised it has been an extremely long phase.:rofl:

Yes. Over two years, on and off.

When I was 15.

9. ...and what was it?
Kissing and the usual.

Yes.

Bizarre. It made me realise though, even though the guy was adorable.

Lol.

No.

Well, when I have time out from shaving my head, feeding all of my cats, writing feminist literature, demonstrating against the patriarchy, and polishing my car, then usually I'm quite normal really! To be honest, I'm not that stereotypical; the only things which I probably conform to is being interested in politics, and reading the Guardian. I don't like cats, and I have long hair.

Not particularly, it's just best to ignore these things, or use a nice cutting come-back.

Sophistication, boho/arty types, a decent grasp of language, eloquence, a sparkle, dirty laughs, bit of passion.. and, of course, the ability to hold a decent conversation. Confidence is always sexy..

I am a member of the Labour party, and politics does interest me outside of gay rights issues, but fundamentally I think Labour is the only effective (main) party which ensures gay rights as a fundamental value.

I've been on quite a few- about five Pride events, and a rally.

Probably someone horrendously embarassing like Anthea Turner. :rolleyes: Remember, I only said probably :tongue:

3, and no :tongue:

2 male: 2 female.

:biggrin: I'm fine, but thank you for your concern.

Generally I go out gaying in Birmingham.
Reply 78
Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? G
3. How old are you?18
4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I think I've always known but probably at about 13/14
5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I cam out to my friends three years ago and last year to my parents.
6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They were fine, they always knew and were v.supportive.
7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Unfortunately I'm not!
8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Haven't had one yet god damn it. Damn small town
9. ...and what was it? N/A
10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?\Nope thank god! Just not my thing
11. ...and what was it like? N/A
14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I suppose I can be quite camp but not intentionally. I love fashion but apart from that I'm not over the top or dramatic so I don't do bad.
15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yeah had a bit of hassle in lower school but I'm Y13 now so people don't bother. I just ignore them!
16. What do you look for in a partner? Kind, loyal, caring, sexual an looks are nice but not the be all and end all.
17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm awful I don't know that much about politics-I can vote now as well. Shocking
18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't but I would

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 1 vibrator
3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 0 and 0 (needless to say that is an area of CONSTANT frustration)
4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Ah hem
5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? The York Arms in guess where York and Bar 38 is nice but not gay-just absolutely beautiful bar staff!:wink:
Reply 79
Male
2. Are you L G B or T?
Gay
3. How old are you?
about 2 months ago to my parents, last summer to my friends
they didnt really react, they were just cool about it.
no
wen i was about 14
9. ...and what was it?
a bit of fumbling with a friend
no
no
no
dunno tbh
yeah, i quit my job and found a new one
someone funny, kind, nice looking, into my kind of stuff, music, movies etc.
I support lib dems just cos of their views on students, i wudnt sy gay rights swing my votes but i do look at them.
no but i want to.

Brad Pitt
none
only the one fumble with my friend
2 yrs ago
fuel in hull.

Latest

Trending

Trending