The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 1
Should be replaced by the cleaners when they're running low. No need to bring your own.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
I'd guess there'd be cleaners who replace them like shebzki said however you can bring some yourself just in case you're mid **** then realise there's nothing available. Also they may provide sand paper toilet roll
Reply 3
I use my own anyway, but thats because I like to treat my bum to only the best *hugs Andrex*. I did get caught out though, the ones in there arn't that bad to be honest. Just probably not strong enough to stand up to man wiping.
Reply 4
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
I'd guess there'd be cleaners who replace them like shebzki said however you can bring some yourself just in case you're mid **** then realise there's nothing available. Also they may provide sand paper toilet roll

I eat loads of bananas so it kinda just drops out and needs minimal wiping :yep:
Reply 5
LukeySherlock
I eat loads of bananas so it kinda just drops out and needs minimal wiping :yep:

:rofl:

Will I need to bring my own; I'm en-suite? Do our rooms get cleaned at all?
If you're en-suite then you probably will need your own. When sharing there is toilet paper provided although if you're in Glen Eyre or have the same paper that is used there, you'll need to use loads of it because it's ridiculously thin.
Reply 7
I'm sharing and we weren't provided with loo roll :frown: Boo
Reply 8
Glen shared rooms have effectively newspaper as the paper... it's definitively not soft! But it is replaced by the cleaners pretty much whenever one roll runs out (there's usually 4 in a rotating box thingy on the wall)

Latest

Trending

Trending