The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
if its a small love bite then its ok..if its one that looks like a whale did it, then its not.
Reply 41
flashette
That is sooo grim! I'm gonna neg rep u tomorrow.

Riiiight, well I wouldn't waste your time - your rep is worth zero anyway.
Reply 42
flashette
Well.... not exactly, because I have lots of other screen names, so I will positive rep myself, and neg rep you from them! And I know a few influential members on here, so plenty of repping will be done.

Why are you wanting to neg rep me, out of interest?
Reply 43
ignore them hun, there just weird (most probably never had a hickie before either!)

and if they did neg rep u, id positive rep u to make up for it. mines gotta be worth more than theirs lol
Reply 44
Cazzi_Bear
ignore them hun, there just weird (most probably never had a hickie before either!)

Yeah, i've reported both those above post to a mod... "flashette" claims to be rep-whoring, holding multiple user names and is harrassing, so i think a mod should know about that! :wink:
Reply 45
Cazzi_Bear
and if they did neg rep u, id positive rep u to make up for it. mines gotta be worth more than theirs lol

Awww, thanks :smile: :five:
Reply 46
Eeyore
Yeah, i've reported both those above post to a mod... "flashette" claims to be rep-whoring, holding multiple user names and is harrassing, so i think a mod should know about that! :wink:

yeh u go gurl!
18 months.. you're in for a long haul i'm afraid.
Reply 48
timeofyourlife
What the hell is going on in here?

Good question. "Flashette" has some kind of objection to my thread so is threatening to use his/her other accounts to pos rep the "flashette" account and neg rep me, and get other people to neg rep me. :rolleyes:
Reply 49
Eeyore
Good question. "Flashette" has some kind of objection to my thread so is threatening to use his/her other accounts to pos rep the "flashette" account and neg rep me, and get other people to neg rep me. :rolleyes:

Well I have no power in this subforum otherwise I would've deleted it. It's quiet in terms on moderation on here today.
Reply 50
Cazzi_Bear
people come on here to talk about their problems. if you dont like it. go away!

Why. can't. you. punctuate.?
Reply 51
flashette

why cant you leave everone in peace?
Reply 52
timeofyourlife
Well I have no power in this subforum otherwise I would've deleted it. It's quiet in terms on moderation on here today.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? This is a forum of wusses; the minute anyone says anything slightly left of centre, all hell breaks loose and posts get deleted!
Reply 53
flashette

And why can't you leave this thread and stop winding people up? If I warn you again it'll just go to a temporary ban.
Reply 54
flashette
Whatever happened to freedom of speech? This is a forum of wusses; the minute anyone says anything slightly left of centre, all hell breaks loose and posts get deleted!

Its that view thats going to get you banned
Reply 55
timeofyourlife
And why can't you leave this thread and stop winding people up? If I warn you again it'll just go to a temporary ban.

*shakes with fear*
Reply 56
is it just me or do lovebites seem a bit..well...vampirish :confused: I don't get the point myself
Reply 57
Cant you just ban them completly? its obvious they are only here to cause trouble.
Reply 58
MattG
is it just me or do lovebites seem a bit..well...vampirish :confused: I don't get the point myself

lol :rolleyes:
Reply 59
MattG

That's what I've always thought! I've never had one before and tbh I never thought my bf would do anything like that - I think he did it to wind me up!

Latest

Trending

Trending