Turn on thread page Beta

Argh, how long do lovebites take to go away?! watch

ReputationRep:
    if its a small love bite then its ok..if its one that looks like a whale did it, then its not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flashette)
    That is sooo grim! I'm gonna neg rep u tomorrow.
    Riiiight, well I wouldn't waste your time - your rep is worth zero anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Well.... not exactly, because I have lots of other screen names, so I will positive rep myself, and neg rep you from them! And I know a few influential members on here, so plenty of repping will be done.
    Why are you wanting to neg rep me, out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    ignore them hun, there just weird (most probably never had a hickie before either!)

and if they did neg rep u, id positive rep u to make up for it. mines gotta be worth more than theirs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi_Bear)
    ignore them hun, there just weird (most probably never had a hickie before either!)
    Yeah, i've reported both those above post to a mod... "flashette" claims to be rep-whoring, holding multiple user names and is harrassing, so i think a mod should know about that!

ReputationRep:
    and if they did neg rep u, id positive rep u to make up for it. mines gotta be worth more than theirs lol
    Awww, thanks :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Yeah, i've reported both those above post to a mod... "flashette" claims to be rep-whoring, holding multiple user names and is harrassing, so i think a mod should know about that!
    yeh u go gurl!

ReputationRep:
    18 months.. you're in for a long haul i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    What the hell is going on in here?
    Good question. "Flashette" has some kind of objection to my thread so is threatening to use his/her other accounts to pos rep the "flashette" account and neg rep me, and get other people to neg rep me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Good question. "Flashette" has some kind of objection to my thread so is threatening to use his/her other accounts to pos rep the "flashette" account and neg rep me, and get other people to neg rep me. :rolleyes:
    Well I have no power in this subforum otherwise I would've deleted it. It's quiet in terms on moderation on here today.

ReputationRep:
    people come on here to talk about their problems. if you dont like it. go away!
    Why. can't. you. punctuate.?

ReputationRep:
    why cant you leave everone in peace?

ReputationRep:
    Well I have no power in this subforum otherwise I would've deleted it. It's quiet in terms on moderation on here today.
    Whatever happened to freedom of speech? This is a forum of wusses; the minute anyone says anything slightly left of centre, all hell breaks loose and posts get deleted!

ReputationRep:
    And why can't you leave this thread and stop winding people up? If I warn you again it'll just go to a temporary ban.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to freedom of speech? This is a forum of wusses; the minute anyone says anything slightly left of centre, all hell breaks loose and posts get deleted!
    Its that view thats going to get you banned

ReputationRep:
    And why can't you leave this thread and stop winding people up? If I warn you again it'll just go to a temporary ban.
    *shakes with fear*

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or do lovebites seem a bit..well...vampirish :confused: I don't get the point myself

ReputationRep:
    Cant you just ban them completly? its obvious they are only here to cause trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    is it just me or do lovebites seem a bit..well...vampirish :confused: I don't get the point myself
    lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    That's what I've always thought! I've never had one before and tbh I never thought my bf would do anything like that - I think he did it to wind me up!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.