The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I know you've sort of established this but just to clarify:

GCSE results are out on the 25th August.
A level results are out on the 18th August.
Reply 21
MissSurfer
I know you've sort of established this but just to clarify:

GCSE results are out on the 25th August.
A level results are out on the 18th August.

you know you just wanted to post something ennit?
Reply 22
ennit?

What is with you and "ennit?"!!!!? Ennit?!
Reply 23
zhivago
What is with you and "ennit?"!!!!? Ennit?!

lol i dunno you know i dont even say ennit lol hmm i better sort that out just for you zhivago, lol
Reply 24
Somebody told me you could sign up for an account or something with Edexcel and then access your grades at 0.00 on the 25th via the Edexcel website.....is this true?!

Yes, I am that sad and would stay up 'til 12 to see my results. LOL.
seaspray
Somebody told me you could sign up for an account or something with Edexcel and then access your grades at 0.00 on the 25th via the Edexcel website.....is this true?!

Yes, I am that sad and would stay up 'til 12 to see my results. LOL.

ooo!! I only have History with Edexcel but still!
Is that really true? They publish them on the websites and you can retrieve them at 00.00am?
Acting_Fr3ak
OMG....im so nervous now, just thinking about it! Who finds out in your school first? Is your area same as mine cuz our results from the local high schools get put in the paper....like 6 different high-schools with everyones results, taking up like 40 gazillion pages lol....and they make so many mistakes when typing them out! lol Say someone got a D, they might get an "S" lol or someone gets an A*...then they get an A8 ... haha lol

I'v nervous too just thinking about it! That's funny with the A8 :biggrin:
Reply 28
can you get your results from the edexcel website???? I'm with them for 3 subjects - music, drama and maths. That would be great if you could get them online - although you're just going to find out 9 hours later anyway!
Reply 29
sheepgirl
can you get your results from the edexcel website???? I'm with them for 3 subjects - music, drama and maths. That would be great if you could get them online - although you're just going to find out 9 hours later anyway!

LOL, I hope so! But now it seems like nobody else knows about it so the person who told me was probably wrong...I'm going to ask at school on Monday :smile:
yea i would stay up for that! Im with edexcel for AS french, geography GCSE and maths GCSE
Reply 31
I cant wait that long! I want them now, lol.
same here
Reply 33
My school isn't "open" for results until 11.30! I won't be able to wait that long.
Reply 34
NickiM
My school isn't "open" for results until 11.30! I won't be able to wait that long.

lol my school close at 12 coz the teachers cant be bothered although last yr, i noticed that practically every tacher who taught a class was in, it was like a big old staff meeting with the y11s and the few y10s(me,lol)who had nothing better to do than go in a get one result, lol
Reply 35
mtbab
lol my school close at 12 coz the teachers cant be bothered although last yr, i noticed that practically every tacher who taught a class was in, it was like a big old staff meeting with the y11s and the few y10s(me,lol)who had nothing better to do than go in a get one result, lol

lol...what GCSE did you do early?
Reply 36
Funkymonk
lol...what GCSE did you do early?

just short course RS (A*), me and my mate we walkin round town hed bought ..something lol and i was like dya wanna go and get our re result he was like yeh k, and we did, lol
Reply 37
mtbab
just short course RS (A*), me and my mate we walkin round town hed bought ..something lol and i was like dya wanna go and get our re result he was like yeh k, and we did, lol

Lol, sounds like you and your mate were really excited. A*, nice one.
Reply 38
lol yeh we were running and screaming all the way , NOT!, lol
Reply 39
how does everyone's school do it?? At my school i think they put them up on a board for everyone to see :frown::frown: I always presumed you got an envelope from each board so you would be the first to find out! If anyone comes in later all thier friends will know thier grades before them and probably tell them - i think this is a bit unfair!

Latest