The Student Room Group

ucas application

I am a year 12 pupil & I need some clarity around the process of applying for UCAS applications, please.
I am an aspiring Medic & will be putting in my applications this coming summer.
My Queries:
When we apply for UCAS, do we include our results from end of year 12 exams, along with UCAT score or do we get predicted grades at end of year 12, & if so, what is included in arriving at these predicted grades.. ..only our end of year 12 assessments or are the results from assessments we have had throughout the year used to decide this?

I understand, our UCAT score plus personal statement & CV will need to be sent alongside. Anything else needs sending too ??
Thanks
Original post by dhesid
I am a year 12 pupil & I need some clarity around the process of applying for UCAS applications, please.
I am an aspiring Medic & will be putting in my applications this coming summer.
My Queries:
When we apply for UCAS, do we include our results from end of year 12 exams, along with UCAT score or do we get predicted grades at end of year 12, & if so, what is included in arriving at these predicted grades.. ..only our end of year 12 assessments or are the results from assessments we have had throughout the year used to decide this?

I understand, our UCAT score plus personal statement & CV will need to be sent alongside. Anything else needs sending too ??
Thanks

You get predicted grades and you will key this into UCAS. Your predicted grades should take into account your performance throughout the year, your visible improvement across topic tests and finally your year 12 mock grade. UCAT score = you don't have to do anything abt this. It will be automatically sent to your chosen unis. Don't think you need to send anything else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending