The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Accommodations dates?

Does anyone know when we get an email about what/if any accomm has been assigned to us? The private renting situation in Middlesbrough is a bit of a nightmare and I'm getting anxious about not having a deposit/arrangements ready if I end up not getting into halls for some reason

Also - how do u find course group chats? I'm doing comics and I'm not sure how to find others on my course
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone know when we get an email about what/if any accomm has been assigned to us? The private renting situation in Middlesbrough is a bit of a nightmare and I'm getting anxious about not having a deposit/arrangements ready if I end up not getting into halls for some reason

Also - how do u find course group chats? I'm doing comics and I'm not sure how to find others on my course

Hi there,

You need to get in touch with [email protected] - they don't usually assign rooms until after results day as your place needs to be 100% confirmed.

You can also join our Facebook applicant group here to find others on your course - facebook.com/groups/teessideapplicants2023

Good luck!
T :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Teesside University
Hi there,

You need to get in touch with [email protected] - they don't usually assign rooms until after results day as your place needs to be 100% confirmed.

You can also join our Facebook applicant group here to find others on your course - facebook.com/groups/teessideapplicants2023

Good luck!
T :smile:

Hi, I'm a mature student with an unconditional offer so my place is confirmed but I do understand if rooms are allocated based on needs rather than whoever's first in the queue. In terms of results day does that mean we don't find out our accommodation offer until after the 17th of August?
Reply 3
Will be really glad if you can keep me posted on this one as I may have a student in a similar position next year (ie mature, unconditional if any offer)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending