The Student Room Group

Universities receiving Student A level results

Does anyone know if universities have already received our results or when they will ?
Reply 1
Original post by Jahcoins
Does anyone know if universities have already received our results or when they will ?

I believe they will receive them from tomorrow. (11th August)

They get them about an hour before we know. Sometimes, if you log onto your ucas account the university may have already confirmed/ denied your application and you don’t even know what grades you came out with. Hope u did well. Xx

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7368672 has more information and I'll update it tomorrow/saturday when we have confirmation of results arriving with UCAS and then universities
Original post by Happy hannah
They get them about an hour before we know. Sometimes, if you log onto your ucas account the university may have already confirmed/ denied your application and you don’t even know what grades you came out with. Hope u did well. Xx

This isn't the case
Reply 5
so no university has them today? I thought they received them a week before
Original post by PQ
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7368672 has more information and I'll update it tomorrow/saturday when we have confirmation of results arriving with UCAS and then universities
Original post by Happy hannah

Please don’t share this, it is incorrect.

Universities receive results from tomorrow, however they are under embargo regarding decisions. This happens so that universities have time to process as many decisions & outcomes as possible prior to results day & ucas track opening.
so no university has them today? I thought they received them a week before

It depends on the results, it's roughly a week before but not exactly that amount.
We're expecting UCAS to start receiving them from lunchtime tomorrow and they should be with universities overnight Friday night-Saturday morning
Reply 8
Unless UCAS has a techie-problem, the results go to all the Unis overnight Friday/Saturday and then we spend the next 5 days processing them and making final decisions.

But it doesnt actually matter when the Unis get the results - do not waste your time thinking that any Uni is going to tell you anything if you contact them before Thursday - they wont.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending