The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
foxo
My main objection to it is how anyone could trust a "religious leader" who looks like a Star Trek alien:

"star trek alien".

you disgrace, thats NEELIX! hes a legend
Reply 21
technik
"star trek alien".

you disgrace, thats NEELIX! hes a legend

Come on. They're seperated at birth.

Oh, and The Next Generation is way better than Voyager. :wink:
Reply 22
an Siarach
Tom Cruise dealt very well with the situation. If the same thing had happened to me id have grabbed the twit by the balls and dragged him off.
You'd grab a fistful of air. Tom Cruise ain't got no balls.
Reply 23
Douglas
You'd grab a fistful of air. Tom Cruise ain't got no balls.

I think he meant he'd drag the "reporter".....not to say that your point doesn't stand
i thought it was hilarious- but was pretty disturbed when it came up as the 3rd headline on the news. "tom cruise gets wet" SHOCK HORROR. what? does he never take a bath or something??
sueing someone for that is a little OTT....
Reply 25
no hes taking legal action as the water pistol could of had acid in it, so could of potentially blinded him or even killed him. basically they need to increase security as was shown when that osama bin laden impersonator got into buckingham palace. The united kingdom as a whole lacks securtiy.
Reply 26
OpressedMass
Did anyone else find it funny that he said - reassuringly - that he didnt take that 'jerk' as representative of the UK as a whole!...........

As if we'd be worried that he would!!! Arrogant little man.

Well if he did, then he knows which country to avoid film premieres in, in the future!! :cool:
Reply 27
bricktops
no hes taking legal action as the water pistol could of had acid in it, so could of potentially blinded him or even killed him. basically they need to increase security as was shown when that osama bin laden impersonator got into buckingham palace. The united kingdom as a whole lacks securtiy.

Yeh ok thats fair that hes sues the people responsible for security, but not the guy with a water pistol.

BUT on the other hand he is well-known for his 2hr long signature walks and hes doing it at his own risk!

ps if someone did spray acid in his eye i bet he'd be looking for this reporter guy to get it out! :biggrin:
melbourne
Well if he did, then he knows which country to avoid film premieres in, in the future!! :cool:

lol, Good for us. His engagement is a sham aswell I think. He just unveiled his relationship with Katie Holmes, if it were genuine you'd expect him to keep it private...

Latest

Trending

Trending