The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Widowmaker
I'm not picking on them in particular but some kids at my school are very strange.
There is a kid in year 7 and he constantly talks to himself. I walked past him and I could swear he was talking about magicians/wizards?
Do you think he talks to himself about his reading material, lol.
At least he doesn't have an imaginary friend, well I hope not.

I have nothing against them, but what makes them become like this? Lack of social skills, wild imagination?

That kid was me at school:biggrin:
Dude
That kid was me at school:biggrin:

o Snap!!!
Reply 42
There's a guy in my year who drank someone's piss
Reply 43
RollDeep
There's a guy in my year who drank someone's piss

*slowly claps*

and his reason being....??
We used to get picked on by Year 7s when we were in Year 11 for singing Christmas songs in June!
Bekaboo
There was a lad 1 maybe 2 years below me called Bruce who EVERYONE knew because he thought that pokemon were real... and he talked kinda funny and looked a little odd
But the weird thing was that we'd all stick up from him
If somebody picked on him on the bus my life they better get running cos all these huge kids would be standing up for him

most people thought I was very odd because I used to talk about many things (including pokemon, star trek and most sci-fi) as if they were real and used to act very strangly indeed (cry in the middle of the year area, headbutting doors when I was frustrated, saying very strange things and calling people very strange names (I think I dubbed one girl as tinkabel)
Reply 46
Widowmaker
I'm not picking on them in particular but some kids at my school are very strange.
There is a kid in year 7 and he constantly talks to himself. I walked past him and I could swear he was talking about magicians/wizards?
Do you think he talks to himself about his reading material, lol.
At least he doesn't have an imaginary friend, well I hope not.

I have nothing against them, but what makes them become like this? Lack of social skills, wild imagination?

You should talk to them. They're always very interesting. Sometimes creepy, but they don't know your address, so it can't hurt.

My brother's a little like that. Only occasionally, though.
milady
You should talk to them. They're always very interesting. Sometimes creepy, but they don't know your address, so it can't hurt.

My brother's a little like that. Only occasionally, though.

We are not creepy, we just have a different outlook on the world than most people and thus we are considered abnormal and thus labeled as freaks (personally I don't mind being called a freak and take it as a compliment, but others will not be able to do so)!
Theres a girl in year 7 who walks around barking and mieowing at people. She will even crawl around like an animal and woof at people. I once saw a massive group of people in older years standing around in a circle laughing, and the girl was sitting on the ground in the middle literally barking at them and licking her hands as if she is a dog.
maybe he doesnt have anyone else to talk to :frown:
~cherrykisses~
Theres a girl in year 7 who walks around barking and mieowing at people. She will even crawl around like an animal and woof at people. I once saw a massive group of people in older years standing around in a circle laughing, and the girl was sitting on the ground in the middle literally barking at them and licking her hands as if she is a dog.

There was a girl like that at my primary school. She could crawl around really quickly. She pretended she was a lion.

There was a guy at my school who used to clean the library every lunch. He walked around with a cloth and some cleaner in a bottle and cleaned. If we left paper on the table, we were in trouble.
There is a guy who has stood in the same place every lunchtime for 2 years. The lunch bells goes and he walks to his 'place' and stands there with his arms crossed. Although, I once saw him go into the library where he sat at a table and starred at the wall.

Latest

Trending

Trending