The Student Room Group

The Official POST Eid & Ramadan Thread -x-

Assalamu-alaikum

Hello there, nice of you to pop by. It seems Ramadan and Eid have passed this year - but that is no reason to stop the chit-chat! Any Excuse :p:

This thread has had a fair few ups and downs in its time.. I believe this is the fourth (?) one I am creating for the cause... a cause to keep the crazy totally pointless pointed conversations going...!

I'm going to quote some old stuff in this opening post... Requests are open for memorable posts.. If you want to post them (pm/quote me) - I'll add them here.

But for now.. Here's a reminder of the opening for the last thread, which was effort to make, so must be carried forward... Oh yeah. :cool:

Spoiler

:heart:WATCH THIS SPACE:heart:

Enjoy your stay now :wink:

Scroll to see replies

:nutcase:
Reply 2
I wanted to be first damn it! :colonhash:
Reply 3
:israel:
xxmehzzixx
I wanted to be first damn it! :colonhash:

Gutted :aetsch:
tom//
:israel:

:france:
Reply 6
JR
:france:

:israel: :israel: :israel:
Reply 7
JR
Gutted :aetsch:

Me or you? :curious:
tom//

:troll:
:mwuaha:

:gangster:
:awesome:
xxmehzzixx
Me or you? :curious:

You :colondollar:
tom//

:russia:
Reply 12
:w00t:
tom// disappeared. :sigh:
Mask Of Sanity
tom// disappeared. :sigh:

He doesn't like you.
Reply 15
since were here and my toilet is blocked i would like to take this moment to ask yall to pray for it to unblock itself :fyi:
tom//
since were here and my toilet is blocked i would like to take this moment to ask yall to pray for it to unblock itself :fyi:

hahahaha :rofl: :rofl:
JR
You :colondollar:

I thought it would be you. :sadnod:
tom//

:indiff:
tom//

:laugh:

Dear God.

Please unblock tom//'s toilet, using him as a plunger.

Thank you and kind regards.
Mask of Sanity

Latest