The Student Room Group

Do black people feel colder?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Eveiebaby
Thanks sweetness. Which post was that? was that the initial one?

I'll have to say both. They were both invigorating.
Reply 121
soz double post
Reply 122
Nathaaaan
What are you muttering on about now? Your views do not show everyone else's. Most black people do have a chip on their shoulder, hence why they can call us "crackers" or "honkeys" and if you mention the word ****** they go crazy. How is that not having a chip on your shoulders? Its either that or hypocrisy.
It is not racist, it is statistics and factual.

Don't bother with tis guy he is clearly an idiot.
Original post by Smeh
I don't think it's that simple.
My aunt came to england from nigeria in like autumn and she insisted it was too cold and had the heating on all day whereas we were still in shorts!
I think you just adapt to your environment.

I don’t know about that I’m black I was born in England and i hate the cold
Original post by in_vogue
If someone is black, and was born and raised in Europe, are they genetically designed to feel the cold more than a white person, in the same way that a white person born and raised in a hot country will still be more prone to sunburn etc?

They are always *****ing about the weather in Northern Europe.
I find that black skin is a bit thicker, and assuming body heat comes from our blood, it make sense the outside layer of skin would be a bit colder as a result.
Ima jist rip the bandage off.....why can a great amount of white ppl wear shorts ect like its nothing bit black ppl cant do that fr
Original post by mayh3m
But white skin reflects more sunlight and therefore more warmth than black skin...

Actually the black colour retains warmth, that's why in summer, at coasts where the sun hits harder like greece, they have their houses all painted in white so the warmth reflects away, and it's less hot inside. Also black coats keep u warmer than white ones.

Quick Reply

Latest