Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AQA Accounts Unit 3 (New Spec ACCN3) Suitable Exam Questions Needed! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lum300)
    How we finding revison for the january 2011 exam then...?
    Im retaking unit 1 on monday so going to revise that firest then i 1 week to revise unit 3, don't really get any of it but hopeully wen i revise it, it will sink in...

ReputationRep:
    hard im so unprepared my teacher said u should look for patterns in topics of all past papers but i think its too risky, does anyone have any idea of the questions that a most likely to appear?

ReputationRep:
    Think you cant rele guess. but partnerships does take up most of the text book!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonic20mario)
    hard im so unprepared my teacher said u should look for patterns in topics of all past papers but i think its too risky, does anyone have any idea of the questions that a most likely to appear?
    Think you cant rele guess. but partnerships does take up most of the text book!!

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i was wondering can someone link me 2 the unit 5 and 6 papers as i have the unit 3 exam on wednesday, thanks

ReputationRep:
    No

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 25, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.