The Student Room Group

Cellulite even though its toned/muscle could I get rid of this?

Ok Im 19 (well I was when i got concerned and took the pic so I could see) and even though my thighs are toned (as in go hard when I tense) they look fat with traces of cellulite. I do a lot of activity I do rowing and other water sports with living near the sea, jog for 20 mins twice a week, do interval/sprints twice a week, strenth workouts and yet my thighs look fat. Im not sure how to get rid of the cellulite/bits of fat without losing muscle power. Im 4ft11 (midget I know) and weigh 7 and half stone. I did weigh less at one point but felt weak/anxious and had mild anemia so I don't really want to cut back on food. Plus my upper body isn't fat so Im worried that the fat will go off there instead of the legs and bum. Is this just something I'l have to accept being a women or is there something I can do to improve it?
er theres no pic, cellulite is cumpulsory for women
Reply 2
I doubt many people have the pleasure of seeing your thighs tensed. You have nothing to worry about.
Reply 3
ok heres what it looks like (had to blank some out otherwise couldn't post it) http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/pointblanc5/leg.jpg

Also heres a full body pic, I would say for me this is a good pic because my camera has not picked up the cellulite bits and for some reason makes my legs look longer but you can see I just need to lose it off the thigh/bum area. http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/pointblanc5/untitled.jpg
Reply 4
even the first pic btw doesn't show how much cellulite i see in the mirror
Reply 5
Even Kate Moss has cellulite. Its not really something you can get rid of. But you can reduce its appearance by drinking lots of water and eating plenty of greens to flush out toxins. Also, use a body brush when you're in the shower to stimulate the skin. I found that helped quite a bit. Always use a decent moisturiser!
You're pear shaped. Even if you tried to lose weight off your bottom half, you'll still be proportionately larger on the bottom half. You look absolutely fine to me. I'd be very happy if I had your legs.
Reply 7
Ilora-Danon
You're pear shaped. Even if you tried to lose weight off your bottom half, you'll still be proportionately larger on the bottom half. You look absolutely fine to me. I'd be very happy if I had your legs.

I don't mind being large its just the cellulite appearance on the bum and thighs, which photos don't pic up well. In the mirror my legs just look stumpy with fatty bits.
my legs look like that..but Im a guy I guess I have feminine legs
*sigh* another anonymous user that looks completely and totally fine complaining about the way they look.
I think you are overanalysing yourself. You have regular normal legs by the looks of things. I never got why people care so much about cellulite anyway, why is it a big deal?
Reply 11
i wish i had your legs :smile: they look good to me!!
Reply 12
I think I understand what you mean, even though there is none in the pictures.
I got freaked out when I realised my tense legs and bottom looked a little bit cellulitey. I'm a fairly slender person too, size 6-8 and 7 stone 3lbs. There is no escaping it, no one fully understands what causes it and losing fat will not help you (it might help lessen the appearence in overweight people, but even then it's not a garuntee). It's just a part of being a woman sadly, but it isn't nearly as noticeable or freaky to anyone else as it is to us so no worries.
Omg you should see my legs... I'd KILL for legs like yours :frown:.
Anonymous
Omg you should see my legs... I'd KILL for legs like yours :frown:.

According to girls the grass is always greener!!
Im 15 and I have cellulite all over my legs, a lot of people do. Thats just the way it is.
Reply 16
I see no cellulite whatsoever :s-smilie:

I think your legs are fine. Just drink plenty of water and body brush; that might help the appearance of any cellulite somewhat.

Latest

Trending

Trending