The Student Room Group
Afternoon Edexcel exams may not be discussed until after 4.30AM GMT, as per the announcement at the top of the page. Thread locked.
Reply 2
HARD!
too much explaination , too little calculation .

i missed quite a few marks for sure
Reply 3
Found it on the difficult side, very little calculation and more theoretical, i definatly missed some simple marks, very vauge questions by the way who LOL'ed during the exam about the animals question, why would they run from the tidal wave. I actually burst out during the exam. Most random Q ever....i got the science part of the Q which was "animals can pick up sounds humans cant hear" the 2nd part of the q was to run for thier life LOL...
Reply 4
NurahFisa
Found it on the difficult side, very little calculation and more theoretical, i definatly missed some simple marks, very vauge questions by the way who LOL'ed during the exam about the animals question, why would they run from the tidal wave. I actually burst out during the exam. Most random Q ever....i got the science part of the Q which was "animals can pick up sounds humans cant hear" the 2nd part of the q was to run for thier life LOL...

true and the last Q is like programming , well i totally hv no idea about the last page

Hey Doughboy, do you know where you could find the answers for Unit 2 paper since i am currently revising for May exam and would very much appreciate having the answers to the january paper to see what grade i can expect.
Thanks in advance
Answers to unit 2?
Reply 8
anyone have the mark scheme for this paper
i need it urgently
Reply 9
taherq, check the A Levels papers thread. jonathan something posted it.
Reply 10
Doughboy
taherq, check the A Levels papers thread. jonathan something posted it.

ya i know , i saw it :smile:
Reply 11
You knew yet you were asking? :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending