hey, I'm just wondering which job is better and which one i should do. i know most of you will tell me do the one which you want to do and like, but i know what I'm doing.
can you answer each of these questions please if you can:
1) which one is harder to study at university?
2) which one has the higher pay (how much)?
3) what a levels do you need to dentistry?
4) what sort of stuff do you learn when studying dentistry? (is it just about the jaw area and all the diseases you can get and how to fix them?)
5) how hard is studying medicine compared to dentistry?
thank you very much for any answers
But did you bother to watch?