The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

memb123
Does anyone know how many appicants there are for Lincoln Veterinary health certificate for 2010?

Has anyone heard from Lincoln yet?

Has anyone heard from Bristol pre-vet yet?
cheers

last year there were about 140ish applicants, 25-30 interviews and 5 places on the course.
last year i heared from them on the 9th feb via email.
this year will probs be simmilar. this year there are 6 people on the course and im pretty sure for the next lot there will be 6 places if not 5. any other questions about the lincoln course im happy to answer...im on the course at the moment:smile:
Reply 2
Thanks for that, well done for getting a place last year ! Just such a shame there are not more places on it. What was the interview like???
memb123
Thanks for that, well done for getting a place last year ! Just such a shame there are not more places on it. What was the interview like???

thanks
its exactly the same as a nottingham interview. so a formal interview (one member of the lincoln staff and one from the nottingham staff), practical interview and then a group interview. cant say alot as nottingham are very secretive about it.:p:
Reply 4
How did anyone who got an interview for lincoln vet certificate find the interview went!?
xx
faith16120
How did anyone who got an interview for lincoln vet certificate find the interview went!?
xx

Alright I think, but I wonder when we hear back?
skatealexia
Alright I think, but I wonder when we hear back?

last year nottingham hadnt given out offers yet. they gave offers to the 5 year course and a week later to us.
this year they have already given offers out to the vet course as your interview was late. i assume 2 weeks. you never know...the phone might ring tommorow morning.:biggrin:
Don't give up guys they were only going to take 5 people but they decided to take an extra one after i continuously pestered and pleaded they took an extra person and I am so grateful for the opportunity
Reply 8
No news yet :frown:
Anyone else?
Reply 9
has anybody heard from the lincoln vet certificate yet? has any1 had any offers or rejections?
I think theyve forgot about me lol
I've got an offer.
Reply 11
I also have an offer :smile: my track was updated, didnt get a phone call, just an email and track update xx
I've still not heard :/
Anyone else still not either?
x
faith16120
I've still not heard :/
Anyone else still not either?
x

phone nottingham and ask. you might be on hold :smile:
Reply 14
I've not heard anything either, but im applying for the Dietetics strand.. so im going to ring them on monday to find out.. but i heard that becasue Dietetics is not that popular they are giving out the medicine and vet offers first then the rest.
PsYCho ThInKeR
phone nottingham and ask. you might be on hold :smile:

Called :smile:
But no one was there at admissions so I've gotta call back tomorrow.
On hold.. what does that actually mean? that they can't decide!!?
Has anyone got rejections yet?
Or are we all on hold still unless we have been offered a place so far?
x
faith16120
Called :smile:
But no one was there at admissions so I've gotta call back tomorrow.
On hold.. what does that actually mean? that they can't decide!!?

on hold till mid april...incase they have some places left. i was put on hold, then rejected and then an offer on results day. :biggrin:
Rang Notts and they said I had to ring Lincoln uni.
Just spoke to them and they said that they are still waiting for the decisions to be signed off.. and so the decisions will probably be after Easter now.
:frown:
Reply 19
whatt! dudes that sucks, its 31st March now and i thought every-one was spost to know by now :/

Latest

Trending

Trending